Over i get friendzoned again.

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
I met two girls on tinder who didn't know my city. I'm going out with them at night. I found out that they had a boyfriend. One of them got really bad because of alcohol. He went to take them to the door of the house, and the girl who was in better condition was the one who had a boyfriend and invited me to go to their accommodation to have a few drinks before she went to sleep. She put her friend in bed and we went to the living room for a few drinks. She spoke a lot about life and some problems she had with her family and with her boyfriend, who had only seen him for 1 month. She also gave me her number, she said let's keep talking. Over always get frienzoned

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
The overman

Over Im tires of friendzone

Over Im tires of friendzone
Why didn‘t you make a move on her? When a girl invites you for drinks and tells you about her „bad boyfriend“ it usually means that you can bang her without any attachments

Why didn‘t you make a move on her? When a girl invites you for drinks and tells you about her „bad boyfriend“ it usually means that you can bang her without any attachments
Im too autistic

Im too autistic
? I just creampie and ghost them when they tell me about their boyfriends. If they were serious about the relationship issues they would have broken up already.

It is an open invitation.

Y u blow it?

? I just creampie and ghost them when they tell me about their boyfriends. If they were serious about the relationship issues they would have broken up already.

It is an open invitation.

Y u blow it?
Yes i drink and go to my home over

• So Sad
Reactions: Corleone