over i hate women in clubs

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
yesterday at a club me and a girl went dancing against each other and then we looked at each other and after a few seconds she signaled with her hand for me to move away like a dog. over for me i want kill this girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, IanIachimoe2491 and Willmogulater
You don’t look white

I heard once in a thread that they pet you, you might actually be a dog
IMG 7827

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
yesterday at a club me and a girl went dancing against each other and then we looked at each other and after a few seconds she signaled with her hand for me to move away like a dog. over for me i want kill this girls
how do you even dance in clubs I have never known, it seems awkward to me but probably because im retarded and havent been to any parties or anything

how do you even dance in clubs I have never known, it seems awkward to me but probably because im retarded and havent been to any parties or anything
is funny dancing in club drunk

Turn yourself in, Brunny. Stop hurting them. Those girls are not your mom who abused you. You need help!

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
is funny dancing in club drunk
but like how do you even dance I have never danced in my life with other people except like once when I was 10 years old

What did you expect? You are ugly as shit

yea girls at clubs tend to be the most hypergamous