Over ?

bratex2213

bratex2213

Zephir
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Posts
1,911
Reputation
1,133
Rate what haircut I need I know my hair uglyyy now
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8767.jpeg
    IMG_8767.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Fuck answer
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
debloat, shave your beard, you don't need to cut your hair, just let it grow and put some cream on it and finish it off so it looks good, if you want a haircut try something that defines your curls more
 
  • +1
Reactions: mikey2pants and Erdafritnib
debloat, shave your beard, you don't need to cut your hair, just let it grow and put some cream on it and finish it off so it looks good, if you want a haircut try something that defines your curls more
First time I’m told to de bloat I must have must have become fat af been like 6 month I didnt gym and eat shit I use to be ripped gym maxed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
debloat, shave your beard, you don't need to cut your hair, just let it grow and put some cream on it and finish it off so it looks good, if you want a haircut try something that defines your curls more
I’m focused and studying these days not worried about bitches I think ama get a buzz cut just for the fun of it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Jaw surgery or js bs with raw milk
 
  • +1
Reactions: J7X
First time I’m told to de bloat I must have must have become fat af been like 6 month I didnt gym and eat shit I use to be ripped gym maxed
eating bad stuff really bloats the face a lot, you have to keep a healthy diet, I'm trying to debloat right now too
 
Dude, you could improve those eyebrows a bit by tweaking them. Also, try practicing eye exercises. I think you have the same eye problem as me, or maybe it's just your angle, but if you do, it's best to practice those exercises. There are others I'll mention, but I think you already know them because they're basic and even a normie knows or does them.
 
Jaw surgery or js bs with raw milk
I think surgery is already too much; the guy could do some basic exercises like mewing and chewing gum to improve it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Dude, you could improve those eyebrows a bit by tweaking them. Also, try practicing eye exercises. I think you have the same eye problem as me, or maybe it's just your angle, but if you do, it's best to practice those exercises. There are others I'll mention, but I think you already know them because they're basic and even a normie knows or does them.
eye exercises don't work
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I think surgery is already too much; the guy could do some basic exercises like mewing and chewing gum to improve it.
The lower third is subhuman compared to his midface, softmaxxing won't do much
 
eye exercises don't work
1000220473

Ik bro😭At least it gives him a little hope and leaves some kind of placebo effect or something like that on him.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: J7X
Jaw surgery or js bs with raw milk
Nigga I’m pro
eating bad stuff really bloats the face a lot, you have to keep a healthy diet, I'm trying to debloat right now too

The lower third is subhuman compared to his midface, softmaxxing won't do much
Actual retard what the fuck are u talking about u niggas hop on this website and say jaw surgery for everyone true retard my biggest failo are my eyes u know jackshit
 
he doesn't even look that bad bro, he has good potential
I agree, for me being happy is what matters (I think this way because I've never had a woman in my life and the most experience I have with women is sexual abuse I suffered when I was younger, and in truth I'm not even happy, I have depression).
 
I agree, for me being happy is what matters (I think this way because I've never had a woman in my life and the most experience I have with women is sexual abuse I suffered when I was younger, and in truth I'm not even happy, I have depression).
just be confident
 
  • +1
Reactions: Todeboas16
debloat, shave your beard, you don't need to cut your hair, just let it grow and put some cream on it and finish it off so it looks good, if you want a haircut try something that defines your curls more
facs u have POT a big issue even i have fix ur eye area
 
Nigga I’m pro



Actual retard what the fuck are u talking about u niggas hop on this website and say jaw surgery for everyone true retard my biggest failo are my eyes u know jackshit
Son you've a tung tung sahur skull, fix that first
 
Son you've a tung tung sahur skull, fix that first
Oh you this retard jfl suck my dick I probably mog you to oblivion and ting ting my ass + jfl at you paying money to have ur name light up on a website you dumb piece of shit jobless motherfvuker
 
Btw both of your
Oh you this retard jfl suck my dick I probably mog you to oblivion and ting ting my ass + jfl at you paying money to have ur name light up on a website you dumb piece of shit jobless motherfvuker
Wanna do a mog battle? I'm a misclet but atleast I'm not to the point of recession like you btw this vip was gifted to me
 
Btw both of your

Wanna do a mog battle? I'm a misclet but atleast I'm not to the point of recession like you btw this vip was gifted to me
Nigga shit the fuck up saying recession from the front u absolutely know nothing that’s how I know when u walk in a plastic surgeon office u nigger fuck they look at ur side to see recessions beside infra that are tucked like mine u wont see much from the front who recessed show me ur side u ugly little fuck
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8771.png
    IMG_8771.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 0
Nigga shit the fuck up saying recession from the front u absolutely know nothing that’s how I know when u walk in a plastic surgeon office u nigger fuck they look at ur side to see recessions beside infra that are tucked like mine u wont see much from the front who recessed show me ur side u ugly little fuck
I’m more forward then all u recessed cells on this forum
 
Nigga shit the fuck up saying recession from the front u absolutely know nothing that’s how I know when u walk in a plastic surgeon office u nigger fuck they look at ur side to see recessions beside infra that are tucked like mine u wont see much from the front who recessed show me ur side u ugly little fuck
Holy cortisol nigga, and jfl at the comments :lul: your sensitive ego couldn't bear me pointing out your flaws so you resorted to insulting me, like I said we can do a mog battle but I won't send my face under your threads
 
Holy cortisol nigga, and jfl at the comments :lul: your sensitive ego couldn't bear me pointing out your flaws so you resorted to insulting me, like I said we can do a mog battle but I won't send my face under your threads
Oooooo bro scared of being roasted nigga I will send my cock on these threads imagine being such a sensitive nigga u care what others think I couldn’t care less even if I was sub zero looks I run my fucking life I want to talk to some bitch I will I want to study hard do everything gym I do I could not care less about anyone’s opinion I became stone Cold but u won’t until u truly suffer in life probably some young fuck scared of posting
 
Oooooo bro scared of being roasted nigga I will send my cock on these threads imagine being such a sensitive nigga u care what others think I couldn’t care less even if I was sub zero looks I run my fucking life I want to talk to some bitch I will I want to study hard do everything gym I do I could not care less about anyone’s opinion I became stone Cold but u won’t until u truly suffer in life probably some young fuck scared of posting
Jfl bro, you're genuinely brainrotten if you interpret this as me being scared. Though mirin your audacity to make stories of others in that head
 
Rate what haircut I need I know my hair uglyyy now
It's never over bro yk just grow ur hair out and you'll see and try to find the flaws and improve
 
It's never over bro yk just grow ur hair out and you'll see and try to find the flaws and improve
My hair already too long I look homeless I’m going to buzzucut max and look way uglier but at least it’s convenient
 
My hair already too long I look homeless I’m going to buzzucut max and look way uglier but at least it’s convenient
don't buzz it bruh ur gonna fuck it up c'mon mann
 
Jfl bro, you're genuinely brainrotten if you interpret this as me being scared. Though mirin your audacity to make stories of others in that head
Hey faggot shy u not saying shit anymore zhen u saw my side not so recessed now right show me urs private common make me laugh prolly recessed and too broke to fix it
 
Hey faggot shy u not saying shit anymore zhen u saw my side not so recessed now right show me urs private common make me laugh prolly recessed and too broke to fix it
he's ragebaiting you
 
Hey faggot shy u not saying shit anymore zhen u saw my side not so recessed now right show me urs private common make me laugh prolly recessed and too broke to fix it
Lmao nigga got some ego boost just because I didn't comment on his side. That shi is angle frauded and yet i still see your downgrowth.

Say you wanna do a mog battle?

I'll make a thread with our frontal and side on it, let's see who will be the one that gets laughed at
 
J
Lmao nigga got some ego boost just because I didn't comment on his side. That shi is angle frauded and yet i still see your downgrowth.

Say you wanna do a mog battle?

I'll make a thread with our frontal and side on it, let's see who will be the one that gets laughed at
fraudes broooo is retarded I’m not jutting my face like all u insecure gaffs on this group kys
 
Lmao nigga got some ego boost just because I didn't comment on his side. That shi is angle frauded and yet i still see your downgrowth.

Say you wanna do a mog battle?

I'll make a thread with our frontal and side on it, let's see who will be the one that gets laughed at
Do it il make a thread with my cock as well when I cum on ur mom the slut
 
Do it il make a thread with my cock as well when I cum on ur mom the slut
If u ain’t doing a thread bitch nigga I’m doing it finding it ugly face now on god
 
J

fraudes broooo is retarded I’m not jutting my face like all u insecure gaffs on this group kys
I was being nice at first and don't really comment all that seriously on my behalf but jfl at you
 
If u ain’t doing a thread bitch nigga I’m doing it finding it ugly face now on god
Send your best front and side in pm, i'll then make the thread
 
Send your best front and side in pm, i'll then make the thread
Bitch nigga il send u the worst pic i have use those h already got pics what u waiting for u got scared u recessed piece of shit fuck u be nice to my dick
 
I absolutely mog you to death post it I’m going to cun on your whore mother little bitch nigga
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8773.png
    IMG_8773.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 0

Similar threads

coping123456
Replies
1
Views
21
Cleiolie
Cleiolie
awakewwwww
Replies
1
Views
51
iywujjffvjkiure
I
Lampard
Replies
17
Views
121
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
Extropy
Replies
2
Views
19
Extropy
Extropy
MTNCL
Replies
4
Views
43
franciscochicofan
franciscochicofan

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Erdafritnib
  • jao 𖣂
  • contraheightism
  • topingdawg
  • justmaxing
  • FoidMayweather
  • J7X
  • erdemwantstoascend
Back
Top