bratex2213
Zephir
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2026
- Posts
- 1,907
- Reputation
- 1,132
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
First time I’m told to de bloat I must have must have become fat af been like 6 month I didnt gym and eat shit I use to be ripped gym maxeddebloat, shave your beard, you don't need to cut your hair, just let it grow and put some cream on it and finish it off so it looks good, if you want a haircut try something that defines your curls more
I’m focused and studying these days not worried about bitches I think ama get a buzz cut just for the fun of itdebloat, shave your beard, you don't need to cut your hair, just let it grow and put some cream on it and finish it off so it looks good, if you want a haircut try something that defines your curls more
eating bad stuff really bloats the face a lot, you have to keep a healthy diet, I'm trying to debloat right now tooFirst time I’m told to de bloat I must have must have become fat af been like 6 month I didnt gym and eat shit I use to be ripped gym maxed
I think surgery is already too much; the guy could do some basic exercises like mewing and chewing gum to improve it.Jaw surgery or js bs with raw milk
eye exercises don't workDude, you could improve those eyebrows a bit by tweaking them. Also, try practicing eye exercises. I think you have the same eye problem as me, or maybe it's just your angle, but if you do, it's best to practice those exercises. There are others I'll mention, but I think you already know them because they're basic and even a normie knows or does them.
The lower third is subhuman compared to his midface, softmaxxing won't do muchI think surgery is already too much; the guy could do some basic exercises like mewing and chewing gum to improve it.
eye exercises don't work
At least it gives him a little hope and leaves some kind of placebo effect or something like that on him.he doesn't even look that bad bro, he has good potentialView attachment 5712793
Ik broAt least it gives him a little hope and leaves some kind of placebo effect or something like that on him.
Nigga I’m proJaw surgery or js bs with raw milk
eating bad stuff really bloats the face a lot, you have to keep a healthy diet, I'm trying to debloat right now too
Actual retard what the fuck are u talking about u niggas hop on this website and say jaw surgery for everyone true retard my biggest failo are my eyes u know jackshitThe lower third is subhuman compared to his midface, softmaxxing won't do much
I agree, for me being happy is what matters (I think this way because I've never had a woman in my life and the most experience I have with women is sexual abuse I suffered when I was younger, and in truth I'm not even happy, I have depression).he doesn't even look that bad bro, he has good potential
just be confidentI agree, for me being happy is what matters (I think this way because I've never had a woman in my life and the most experience I have with women is sexual abuse I suffered when I was younger, and in truth I'm not even happy, I have depression).
just be confident
facs u have POT a big issue even i have fix ur eye areadebloat, shave your beard, you don't need to cut your hair, just let it grow and put some cream on it and finish it off so it looks good, if you want a haircut try something that defines your curls more
Son you've a tung tung sahur skull, fix that firstNigga I’m pro
Actual retard what the fuck are u talking about u niggas hop on this website and say jaw surgery for everyone true retard my biggest failo are my eyes u know jackshit
wtf is "POT" ?facs u have POT a big issue even i have fix ur eye area
Oh you this retard jfl suck my dick I probably mog you to oblivion and ting ting my ass + jfl at you paying money to have ur name light up on a website you dumb piece of shit jobless motherfvukerSon you've a tung tung sahur skull, fix that first
Wanna do a mog battle? I'm a misclet but atleast I'm not to the point of recession like you btw this vip was gifted to meOh you this retard jfl suck my dick I probably mog you to oblivion and ting ting my ass + jfl at you paying money to have ur name light up on a website you dumb piece of shit jobless motherfvuker
Nigga shit the fuck up saying recession from the front u absolutely know nothing that’s how I know when u walk in a plastic surgeon office u nigger fuck they look at ur side to see recessions beside infra that are tucked like mine u wont see much from the front who recessed show me ur side u ugly little fuckBtw both of your
Wanna do a mog battle? I'm a misclet but atleast I'm not to the point of recession like you btw this vip was gifted to me
I’m more forward then all u recessed cells on this forumNigga shit the fuck up saying recession from the front u absolutely know nothing that’s how I know when u walk in a plastic surgeon office u nigger fuck they look at ur side to see recessions beside infra that are tucked like mine u wont see much from the front who recessed show me ur side u ugly little fuck
Holy cortisol nigga, and jfl at the commentsNigga shit the fuck up saying recession from the front u absolutely know nothing that’s how I know when u walk in a plastic surgeon office u nigger fuck they look at ur side to see recessions beside infra that are tucked like mine u wont see much from the front who recessed show me ur side u ugly little fuck
Oooooo bro scared of being roasted nigga I will send my cock on these threads imagine being such a sensitive nigga u care what others think I couldn’t care less even if I was sub zero looks I run my fucking life I want to talk to some bitch I will I want to study hard do everything gym I do I could not care less about anyone’s opinion I became stone Cold but u won’t until u truly suffer in life probably some young fuck scared of postingHoly cortisol nigga, and jfl at the commentsyour sensitive ego couldn't bear me pointing out your flaws so you resorted to insulting me, like I said we can do a mog battle but I won't send my face under your threads
Jfl bro, you're genuinely brainrotten if you interpret this as me being scared. Though mirin your audacity to make stories of others in that headOooooo bro scared of being roasted nigga I will send my cock on these threads imagine being such a sensitive nigga u care what others think I couldn’t care less even if I was sub zero looks I run my fucking life I want to talk to some bitch I will I want to study hard do everything gym I do I could not care less about anyone’s opinion I became stone Cold but u won’t until u truly suffer in life probably some young fuck scared of posting
It's never over bro yk just grow ur hair out and you'll see and try to find the flaws and improveRate what haircut I need I know my hair uglyyy now
My hair already too long I look homeless I’m going to buzzucut max and look way uglier but at least it’s convenientIt's never over bro yk just grow ur hair out and you'll see and try to find the flaws and improve
don't buzz it bruh ur gonna fuck it up c'mon mannMy hair already too long I look homeless I’m going to buzzucut max and look way uglier but at least it’s convenient
Hey faggot shy u not saying shit anymore zhen u saw my side not so recessed now right show me urs private common make me laugh prolly recessed and too broke to fix itJfl bro, you're genuinely brainrotten if you interpret this as me being scared. Though mirin your audacity to make stories of others in that head
Start moneymaxxing atpRate what haircut I need I know my hair uglyyy now
Already am bitch niggaStart moneymaxxing atp
i think so idk maybe be a ogre?Rate what haircut I need I know my hair uglyyy now
he's ragebaiting youHey faggot shy u not saying shit anymore zhen u saw my side not so recessed now right show me urs private common make me laugh prolly recessed and too broke to fix it
Lmao nigga got some ego boost just because I didn't comment on his side. That shi is angle frauded and yet i still see your downgrowth.Hey faggot shy u not saying shit anymore zhen u saw my side not so recessed now right show me urs private common make me laugh prolly recessed and too broke to fix it
fraudes broooo is retarded I’m not jutting my face like all u insecure gaffs on this group kysLmao nigga got some ego boost just because I didn't comment on his side. That shi is angle frauded and yet i still see your downgrowth.
Say you wanna do a mog battle?
I'll make a thread with our frontal and side on it, let's see who will be the one that gets laughed at
Do it il make a thread with my cock as well when I cum on ur mom the slutLmao nigga got some ego boost just because I didn't comment on his side. That shi is angle frauded and yet i still see your downgrowth.
Say you wanna do a mog battle?
I'll make a thread with our frontal and side on it, let's see who will be the one that gets laughed at
If u ain’t doing a thread bitch nigga I’m doing it finding it ugly face now on godDo it il make a thread with my cock as well when I cum on ur mom the slut
I was being nice at first and don't really comment all that seriously on my behalf but jfl at youJ
fraudes broooo is retarded I’m not jutting my face like all u insecure gaffs on this group kys
Send your best front and side in pm, i'll then make the threadIf u ain’t doing a thread bitch nigga I’m doing it finding it ugly face now on god
Bitch nigga il send u the worst pic i have use those h already got pics what u waiting for u got scared u recessed piece of shit fuck u be nice to my dickSend your best front and side in pm, i'll then make the thread