Overall, What is Genetics? can u imrpove it? its not mytical creature that some people get for no reason,

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Iron
Genetics is like the actions of your ancestors affecting you today. For example, if Native Americans had to eat tough meat all the time to survive, like pig's shoulder and leg muscles, over 3-4 generations, they’d develop strong jawline bones and muscles. This would result in good genetics that can affect the bloodline for centuries—just look at someone like Ramirez, his jawline, height, hunter eyes and everything.

If you eat like a vegan and stay at home all day, This means your lifestyle will fuck up new good genes on your grandkids, possibly weakening things like jawline bones and muscle strength that you and your son could developed if u were not a pussy copper, and started eating raw meat.

• +1
Reactions: riseoftheprettyboy, hattrick, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Truth is there’s something called genetic potential

Orthodontics is the biggest scam since humans are fed shit from the government and have to go to the dentist to fix a problem they shouldn’t have in the first place

The reason crooked teeth exsist at all is because ur jaw isn’t growing wide enough as it genetically should and that’s modern foods fault

Try to find an animal with crooked teeth it’s nearly impossible humans also didn’t have this problem in the past

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: riseoftheprettyboy, enchanted_elixir, descension and 1 other person

Orthodontics is the biggest scam since humans are fed shit from society and have to go to the dentist to fix a problem they shouldn’t have in the first place

The reason crooked teeth exsist at all is because ur jaw isn’t growing wide enough as it genetically should and that’s modern foods fault

Try to find an animal with crooked teeth it’s nearly impossible humans also didn’t have this problem in the past
Tho genetics is predetermined it’s very interesting to me seeing as we are truly only gonna die when our bloodline dies

Genetic carries memories from ur life up untill u freed the sperm

Ur son or daughter will carry all that previous genetic memory like the parts of the body u most used and the things u did

With time if there’s a pattern amongst multiple generations certain things will be either added or excluded

It’s really fascinating we can witness it now with ppl being born without wisdom teeth since that is not being used for a while now

Orthodontics is the biggest scam since humans are fed shit from society and have to go to the dentist to fix a problem they shouldn’t have in the first place

exactly, forget about jaw, did u know that our ancestors had white straight teeth? even tho there were not any teeth bracelets or toothBrush
Just because we ate enough calories, healthy fats, meat, and cholesterol
no carbs, no sugar, simple diet : raw eggs,any king of raw meat,blood, (and diary little bit later), and lots of sun for testosterone and sexual health

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Tho genetics is predetermined it’s very interesting to me seeing as we are truly only gonna die when our bloodline dies

Genetic carries memories from ur life up untill u freed the sperm

Ur son or daughter will carry all that previous genetic memory like the parts of the body u most used and the things u did

With time if there’s a pattern amongst multiple generations certain things will be either added or excluded

It’s really fascinating we can witness it now with ppl being born without wisdom teeth since that is not being used for a while now
the most sad part is that , we literally had estrogen probably from plastics when we were a sperm lol , industrial revolution and shit
but at least we have information and we should try to maximize yourself, and if that fails, still do it for your bloodline

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
exactly, forget about jaw, did u know that our ancestors had white straight teeth? even tho there were not any teeth bracelets or toothBrush
no carbs, no sugar, simple diet : raw eggs,any king of raw meat,blood, (and diary little bit later), and lots of sun for testosterone and sexual health
View attachment 3050996
Straight teeth is obvious we somehow nowadays think it’s normal to have crooked teeth

Jfl if u look at a dog or any animal they all have perfect teeth humans seem to be the only ones with crooked teeth

The reason the teeth is crooked in the first place is due to the jaw not growing because of what we eat nowadays

Also the yellow teeth are due to sugar and all that ppl didn’t need to brush their teeth in the past

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based
Not at all how it worked, if your ancestors diet mainly consisted of tough foods, only strong jawed chads got to reproduce while weak jaw pussies either died off, were kicked out the tribe or didn’t get to reproduce (remind ya of something?). No amount of chewing (or lack thereof) will change what genes you pass on to your children and grandchildren.

Have you taking biology in your shitty highschool yet?

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Not at all how it worked, if your ancestors diet mainly consisted of tough foods, only strong jawed chads got to reproduce while weak jaw pussies either died off, were kicked out the tribe or didn’t get to reproduce (remind ya of something?). No amount of chewing (or lack thereof) will change what genes you pass on to your children and grandchildren.

Have you taking biology in your shitty highschool yet?
ur not making any sense , when did I say u can't reproduce when u have bad genes? in nature if woman can't find anyone, she gonna settle dowl with even below average looking dude, because in those times, survival was priority, if she found better looking guy for survival and genes, she would cheat ofc, but if she didn't she would reproduce with beta

+ rapes were common in those times, even today if u look at 90% of rapists they are ugly, and some woman don't want to do abortion because of morals

have you rad caveman times, ancestorical times, pre-christian times , in your history class ? i remember they thought me those stuff when I was in 8th grade

If you eat like a vegan and stay at home all day, This means your lifestyle will fuck up new good genes on your grandkids, possibly weakening things like jawline bones and muscle strength that you and your son could developed if u were not a pussy copper, and started eating raw meat.
Your genetics are a result of the environmental pressures your ancestors had placed on them, you can’t change your genetics by actions done during your lifetime nigga!

Your genetics are a result of the environmental pressures your ancestors had placed on them, you can’t change your genetics by actions done during your lifetime nigga!
Can grandparents pass genetics to grandchildren?

How much DNA do you inherit from each grandparent? - The Tech ...

Genetic information is passed down from our grandparents to our parents, and then from our parents to us

yes u can make changes for ur offspring lmao

That’s referring to the expression of genetics you fucking retard, i.e you have to already have these genes and lifestyle changes can make them be expressed. Have you taken high school biology yet even? Whether or not your grandparents chewed raw meat will not determine if you have strong jaw genes dumb fuck. I’m the one huffing copium?

View attachment 3050996

that forehead

In that same fucking image it says “we’re all born with a fixed genome”. Please do explain however the biomechanics of how chewing raw meat will somehow change the genetic code of the sperm swimming in your balls. Retard faggot.
i was not talking in your life time
Sure u can support and max ur natural genetics but u cant change it (it looks like change when u max but its not)
What I'm saying is that , ur choices will affect your generations, then if u raise ur son in the healthy way , (make him eat raw red meat, stay in sun, drink blood)
he will improve also.
And just 1-2 generation actions will literally improve ur bloodline

Stop the redpill Copium, accept nature and reality

View attachment 3051026
Lets be honest , he moggs u bro, has a child, and wife :DView attachment 3051029
Doesnt have a child or wife retard do u even know who goatis is nigga attacked his gf with an acid.
Hes single

And the raw meat and eggs these gurus eat are from healthy organic animals that have been treated well

I know ur retarded ass will go to the market and buy random eggs and meat, but if you do that, you'll get salmonella, parasites, bacterias and food poisoning

People have died from eating raw meat and food poisoning

What im saying is youll literally fucking die

The way how these ppl dont die is they eat the meat of well treated and healthy animals, that were in farms and organic eggs meat etc etc

Not these chickens and cows in fucking factories

You dont just go and eat raw meat and eggs from the supermarket

i was not talking in your life time
Sure u can support and max ur natural genetics but u cant change it (it looks like change when u max but its not)
What I'm saying is that , ur choices will affect your generations, then if u raise ur son in the healthy way , (make him eat raw red meat, stay in sun, drink blood)
he will improve also.
And just 1-2 generation actions will literally improve ur bloodline

Stop the redpill Copium, accept nature and reality
Like I said do explain how lifestyle changes will change the genetic code in the sperm swimming in your balls. It’s literally how we selectively breed plants and animals, only plants and animals with desirable traits are bred and the rest are discarded. No matter what you do in your lifetime it will not change what genes are in your ballsack and therefore what genes are passed on to your children and generations forth.

Doesnt have a child or wife retard do u even know who goatis is nigga attacked his gf with an acid.
Hes single

And the raw meat and eggs these gurus eat are from healthy organic animals that have been treated well

I know ur retarded ass will go to the market and buy random eggs and meat, but if you do that, you'll get salmonella, parasites, bacterias and food poisoning

The way how these ppl dont die is they eat the meat of well treated and healthy animals, that were in farms and organic eggs meat etc etc

Ur just a guy who believes in liberal narrative ofc

Hes single

nigga when did i say to eat raw meat from supermarket? are u actually dumb, how can u assume I would think that retarded thought, if u been in 4chan more than 5 min u know meat and everything is manipulated in stores

Dumb nigga im not saying eating red meat is bad retard

But you can't eat red meat or raw eggs from the market or the butcher

You gotta get it from a farm
bro i fucking agree , ur treating me like a fucking normie, don't u think as a guy who knows goatis's existence I would know that?

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Bru yeah ur a normie
not being a coper who lost all hope and takes steroids is a "normie" today
just 2 days ago its definition was dumb slave who eats whatever doctors advocate for , doesn't have critical thinking , and believes in news
I didn't think u are a Wikipedia bro:soy::soy::soy::soy:

not being a coper who lost all hope and takes steroids is a "normie" today
just 2 days ago its definition was dumb slave who eats whatever doctors advocate for , doesn't have critical thinking , and believes in news
I didn't think u are a Wikipedia bro:soy::soy::soy::soy:
1. i dont eat what doctors advocate
2. got criticalthinking
3. i dont watch news

Genetics is like the actions of your ancestors affecting you today. For example, if Native Americans had to eat tough meat all the time to survive, like pig's shoulder and leg muscles, over 3-4 generations, they’d develop strong jawline bones and muscles. This would result in good genetics that can affect the bloodline for centuries—just look at someone like Ramirez, his jawline, height, hunter eyes and everything.

View attachment 3050975View attachment 3050976View attachment 3050977
Genetics aren't fully understood yet.
Scienctists believe improvement happens through random mutations, which I don't really believe.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta

doesnt even matter anyways

Just reproduce with someone that already have good genetics

Or not reproduce at all :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Also, you aren't genetically related to any of your ancestors that are more than 250 years old.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Genetics are primarily based on selection for various traits over many generations.

What you are describing is epigenetics.

You are the way you are as a result of mutation and the people who birthed you not dying before they could reproduce and therefore passing on traits that were either advantageous or at the very least not so disadvantageous they prevented reproduction.

Last edited:
Also caring about the future genetic health of your offspring is retarded and gay and pointless.

Why do you care about people who will exist after you are dead? That’s incredibly stupid.

Genetics are primarily based on selection for various traits over many generations.

What you are describing is epigenetics.

You are the way you are as a result of mutation and the people who birthed you not dying before they could reproduce and therefore passing on traits that were either advantageous or at the very least not so disadvantageous they prevented reproduction.
Also caring about the future genetic health of your offspring is retarded and gay and pointless.

Why do you care about people who will exist after you are dead? That’s incredibly stupid.
Well im saying to catch 2 rabbit holes at once
for example if ur teenager , and ur sleep and diet has been shit, without joking, if u just drinking raw milk and eat hard foods u might grow
Because when ur having puberty u should support it as much as possible,

even after teenage years if u live like healthy primalCel, u would still lsee some benefits,

so caring for ur future generations is something little bit spiritual for me, I'm a traditional pagan and I believe my acnestor's souls are watching me

but nvm whats ur goal, u can catch 2 rabbits

Well im saying to catch 2 rabbit holes at once
for example if ur teenager , and ur sleep and diet has been shit, without joking, if u just drinking raw milk and eat hard foods u might grow
Because when ur having puberty u should support it as much as possible,

even after teenage years if u live like healthy primalCel, u would still lsee some benefits,

so caring for ur future generations is something little bit spiritual for me, I'm a traditional pagan and I believe my acnestor's souls are watching me

but nvm whats ur goal, u can catch 2 rabbits
You should care about being as healthy as possible regardless of if you come from a genetic lineage of moggers or not.

Yes it’s true that the healthier and more successful you are in life the higher likelihood your offspring will be the same but who gives a fuck? Having kids is pretty pointless and you won’t be around to bask in the glory of your legacy if you even have one.

The only thing you should care about is maximizing your own genetic potential but after that you should be focused on how to enjoy your life and live it to the fullest. If that means doing shit that increases the odds your offspring has cancer or some shit who gives a fuck, so long as you don’t get cancer you’re in the clear.