Overbite-cels and overjet-cels

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
How do we ascend? Is mewing helpful or counterproductive?
Surely jaw surgery isn’t the only way.
Is an overjet or overbite even that bad of a failo considering it can help lip size?
Let’s get discussion going here.....

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
We ascend by fixing them. I think mewing can help with overbite, not sure about overjet. Another way to fix it is braces, but I wouldn't recommend getting braces during puberty, because they can do more harm than good.

I don't think a mild overbite is that bad, I have one and people don't even know that I have it. If it's too extreme it can definitely lower your rating. Anyway, if you fix it your looks can definitely improve.

Mew has done two videos on treating a retruded mandible (overjet overbite) with either a genioplasty or implants. He legit recommends it as an alternative to jaw surgery which he says to avoid.

Mew has done two videos on treating a retruded mandible (overjet overbite) with either a genioplasty or implants. He legit recommends it as an alternative to jaw surgery which he says to avoid.

Can u post the link pls ?

Mew says that fixing it with a genioplasty or implant will cause it to look aesthetically perfect class 1 to the outside.
Can u post the link pls ?
Yeh sure just give me a moment to find it

This woman here also knows her stuff about orthotropics:

Last edited:
Overbite affects looks drastically, it can ruin an otherwise good jaw, which it has done to mine. I have to raise my upper teeth above its usual position so that my chin sticks out more and looks better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, Hekt0r and 3 others
How does mewing effect it

How do we ascend? Is mewing helpful or counterproductive?
Surely jaw surgery isn’t the only way.
Is an overjet or overbite even that bad of a failo considering it can help lip size?
Let’s get discussion going here.....
I had an overbite with deep bite and overjet, recessed chin. With orthodontics and mewing now I have a perfect occlusion and perfect jaw.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetAryan
I had an overbite with deep bite and overjet, recessed chin. With orthodontics and mewing now I have a perfect occlusion and perfect jaw.
pics?

Did the dentist tell you that you have overbite and overjet