Overbite is a plus on girls but always shit on guys, almost impossible to be attractive with one

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
An overbite decreases your ramus length and obviously makes ur jaw more recessed compared to maxilla which looks terrible on guys because it makes you look SO much more feminine.

An easy fix without getting jaw surgery is to move your jaw forward so ur teeth align when you are outside and when you are home you are in your natural overbite position. It will be uncomfortable but being ugly is more uncomfortable.

If your maxilla is recessed then no matter what obviously double jaw surgery is needed. But lower jaw surgery is a waste of money unless you have extreme overbite.

MAN I FUCKING WISH I HAD JUST A FEW FUCKING MILLIMETERS OF MORE FORWARD MAXILLA IF THAT HAPPENED IT WOULD BE IDEAL BUT FUCKING MY MAXILLA AND JAW ARE NOT NEARLY BAD ENOUGH TO BE WORTH GETTING DOUBLE JAW SURGERY BUT ARE NOT IDEAL FORWARD GROWTH, AND IT IS JUST NEEDS LIKE 3 or 4 MILLIMETERS FORWARD FUCK MY LIFE.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and subhuman incel
Same bro same.

Jaw surgery can involve rotation as well as advancement tho

• +1
Reactions: sibience
a plus on girls? nah you're tripping

• Hmm...
Its not an overbite its a weaker chin you retard.

An overbite decreases your ramus length and obviously makes ur jaw more recessed compared to maxilla which looks terrible on guys because it makes you look SO much more feminine.

An easy fix without getting jaw surgery is to move your jaw forward so ur teeth align when you are outside and when you are home you are in your natural overbite position. It will be uncomfortable but being ugly is more uncomfortable.

If your maxilla is recessed then no matter what obviously double jaw surgery is needed. But lower jaw surgery is a waste of money unless you have extreme overbite.

MAN I FUCKING WISH I HAD JUST A FEW FUCKING MILLIMETERS OF MORE FORWARD MAXILLA IF THAT HAPPENED IT WOULD BE IDEAL BUT FUCKING MY MAXILLA AND JAW ARE NOT NEARLY BAD ENOUGH TO BE WORTH GETTING DOUBLE JAW SURGERY BUT ARE NOT IDEAL FORWARD GROWTH, AND IT IS JUST NEEDS LIKE 3 or 4 MILLIMETERS FORWARD FUCK MY LIFE.
I date a chick now, She have such a big overbite that her maxilla is proiected foward and from profile her upper lip almost curl down over her lower lip.

• Woah
Imagine being a recessed subhuman 1000 years ago. No bimax for your time period.

At least we have the option available to us

• +1
Reactions: Slob, sibience and Erik-Jón