overhearing foids talking about guys they find attractive

nocopemaxxing

nocopemaxxing

Iron
I'm literally sitting some tables away and hearing them talk about guys they find attractive.

I never hear anything about attractive personality, it's always looks. Seems strange to me because women apparently don't give a shit about looks according to what they say teeeeehheeeeee

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker, InnerVoid and 9 others
Guys also don't give a shit about personality they talk about big boobas and ass

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker, Mewton and 3 others
Guys also don't give a shit about personality they talk about big boobas and ass

Accurate, but we don't lie about it. Men going by looks is a well known fact

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker, Mewton and 2 others
Water Douse GIF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Mewton, bloomercel and 2 others
What kind of thread is this bro
Do you live in the deserts of sahara ?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, fuxkdakikez, Mewton and 6 others
I'm invisible to women (outdoorsy-based setting). They usually avoid sitting next to me in public transportation.

Note that I'm a MTN according to most Indian users.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I'm invisible to women in public. They usually avoid sitting next to me in public transportation. Note that I'm a MTN according to most Indian us
I'm like close to HTN but at least MTN and I am invisible too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and EuroAscendCoper
I'm like close to HTN but at least MTN and I am invisible too
In other words, I'm considered a LTN according to the majority of Caucasian userbase. I'd say I'm average-looking (without being overweight).

did you just discover the blackpill today?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
U are wrong. Personality matters the most looks aren’t important at all.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and bloomercel
Hearing it in person is too brutal

• +1
Reactions: nocopemaxxing and bloomercel
Women are infamous for contradicting themselves. That's why I don't take most of their arguments seriously unless I see proof of their word.

• +1
Reactions: nocopemaxxing and bloomercel
Accurate, but we don't lie about it. Men going by looks is a well known fact
In fact, men are often shamed for appreciating the beauty of a female, yet females are just as if not more shallow when it comes to finding a partner.

• +1
Reactions: nocopemaxxing and Lynxress
The most blackpilling talk is what happens in girls only groups

• +1
Reactions: nocopemaxxing
Hearing it in person is too brutal
Because it makes you realize that you are a low value genetic garbage that nobody wants, or else they would be whispering about me and giving me at least some form of IOIs

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Because it makes you realize that you are a low value genetic garbage that nobody wants, or else they would be whispering about me and giving me at least some form of IOIs
It’s not that ur “genetic garbage,” sub 8 law, girls don’t find most men attractive

yeah its rope fuel tbh tbh. all girls i have overheard talking about guys they find hot always mention their eyes, height and dick size. personality literally doesnt matter at all, most guys that get laid are vegetables