OVER's REDEMPTION ARC Part 1: The first date in my life is tomorrow <3

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS THREAD, PLAY IT BEFORE READING:

So i've started Tinder account yesterday and got 28 likes and 8 matches (I only swiped on girls I intended to meet and that were in 15km proximity to me). I used a single mirror picture with half of my face covered by phone because I can't take pictures of my subhuman face.

4650DB2700000578-5079421-Comfortable_In_another_video_posted_to_his_Instagram_Stories_Jor-a-16_1510627780151.jpg

AND THIS CUTE GIRL MESSAGED ME FIRST ABOUT MY PICTURE, WE EXCHANGED FEW MESSAGES AND I STOPPED TALKING TO HER.

SOME TIME LATER SHE APPROACHED ME AGAIN AND WE HAD A NICE CONVO...

AND THEN IT HAPPENED.....

I CANT......

SHE COMPLIMENTED MY LOOKS... first ever compliment I've got from a girl...
THIS IS THE FACE I MADE IN THAT VERY MOMENT:
tumblr_p6l17p8ymQ1rey868o1_500.gif

We talked some more after that, she responded to all my messages normally, without typical foid "single word" style. I finally asked her to go for a walk with me thanks to @Carnivore encouraging me.

SO BASICALLY WE ARE SET TO MEET TOMORROW :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: FUARK ITS GONNA BE MY FIRST DATE

male-supermodel-jordan-barrett-debuts-two-huge-scars-on-his-face.jpg

I plan on megadosing 3 grams of phenibut few hours later on empty stomach + take a coffee.

Guys any tips? Never been out with a girl before in my life and im 25 KHHV...
Should I try to hug her at the end or get a kiss? I never hugged before or kissed so idk i might fuck it up....

8DC05335 8191 4A89 A932 2FDC85C5C466

Tagging boyos from previous thread, btw any script to tag people from this thread to my next update?
@Tankymax
@Jkwww
@DharkDC
@mulattomaxxer
@delusionalretard
@fogdart
@Daw
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@Danish_Retard
@BalkanPig
@mewcoper
@EasternRightWinger15
@chaddyboi66
@Syobevoli
@LastHopeForNorman
@metagross
@Collagen or rope
@Z3n
@Bekanu
@Acnno
@germanlooks
@zeke714
@GucciBananaBrick
@TraumatisedOgre
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999
@MarkCorrigan

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16958, thecel, Michael Myers and 54 others
Any pics of her?:feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15129 and Over

So i've started Tinder account yesterday and got 28 likes and 8 matches (I only swiped on girls I intended to meet and that were in 15km proximity to me). I used a single mirror picture with half of my face covered by phone because I can't take pictures of my subhuman face.

4650DB2700000578-5079421-Comfortable_In_another_video_posted_to_his_Instagram_Stories_Jor-a-16_1510627780151.jpg

AND THIS CUTE GIRL MESSAGED ME FIRST ABOUT MY PICTURE, WE EXCHANGED FEW MESSAGES AND I STOPPED TALKING TO HER.

I CANT......

We talked some more after that, she responded to all my messages normally, without typical foid "single word" style. I finally asked her to go for a walk with me thanks to @Carnivore encouraging me.

SO BASICALLY WE ARE SET TO MEET TOMORROW :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: FUARK ITS GONNA BE MY FIRST DATE

I plan on megadosing 3 grams of phenibut few hours later on empty stomach + take a coffee.

Should I try to hug her at the end or get a kiss? I never hugged before or kissed so idk i might fuck it up....

Tagging boyos from previous thread, btw any script to tag people from this thread to my next update?
@Tankymax
@Jkwww
@DharkDC
@mulattomaxxer
@delusionalretard
@fogdart
@Daw
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@Danish_Retard
@BalkanPig
@mewcoper
@EasternRightWinger15
@chaddyboi66
@Syobevoli
@LastHopeForNorman
@metagross
@Collagen or rope
@Z3n
@Bekanu
@Acnno
@germanlooks
@zeke714
@GucciBananaBrick
@TraumatisedOgre
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999
@MarkCorrigan

what did she say about ur face it depends on the compliment tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129 and Over
Hope u ascend bro :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15129, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 15129, metagross and 8 others
what did she say about ur face it depends on the compliment tbh
That it’s very pleasing :feelsgood: then Ithanked her and said she is cute 🥰

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, delusionalretard, Collagen or rope and 3 others
Good luck

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Xangsane, BearBoy and 6 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Over

I CANT......

@Tankymax
@Jkwww
@DharkDC
@mulattomaxxer
@delusionalretard
@fogdart
@Daw
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@Danish_Retard
@BalkanPig
@mewcoper
@EasternRightWinger15
@chaddyboi66
@Syobevoli
@LastHopeForNorman
@metagross
@Collagen or rope
@Z3n
@Bekanu
@Acnno
@germanlooks
@zeke714
@GucciBananaBrick
@TraumatisedOgre
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999
@MarkCorrigan

slay and make us proud brother

ascend and leave this site

and don't stop until you slay them all...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15129, Pietrosiek and Over

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, 5'8manlet and Over
nice bro go fuck her

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, goat2x, mogstar and 5 others
good luck ascension bro
update soon

• Love it
Show pics of the conversation

• +1
Nice man, gl ngl.
@subhuman incel share some tips

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Over
Mirin, good luck with ur ascension brother.

update us

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over and Pietrosiek
Show pics of the conversation
She seems like a normal girl not some dumb whore tbh ltr material.

also she has only 90 Facebook friends so maybe she is shy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, ManzareK, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Powodzenia na łowach

• Love it
good luck polish bro, just don't overthink it, especially on phenibut just talk about whatever comes to mind

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
let’s fucking go bro, love seeing niggas ascending
High Five Lebron James GIF by NBA

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, TopzCat1, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Godspeed brocel but don't take 3000 mg of phenibut you're gonna drool all over yourself(unless you've already built up a lot of tolerance)

As for convo don't stress it personality accounts for like 5% if she already decided she likes your looks just don't give too much of a shit :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Over
Godspeed brocel but don't take 3000 mg of phenibut you're gonna drool all over yourself(unless you've already built up a lot of tolerance)

As for convo don't stress it personality accounts for like 5% if she already decided she likes your looks just don't give too much of a shit :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
3g used to be my recreational dose :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I usually took 2g

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 2733
Mirin
Goodluck bro

• Love it
dude if you're as entertaining as you are here you will have no problem good luck brocel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
3g used to be my recreational dose :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I usually took 2g
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Damn brocel take it easy after the date let your brain rest, get off pheni for a while

• JFL
Don't get your hopes too high, I had dozens of dates with girls I've met online that didn't go anywhere, even though we had great conversations before... Even if the date went very good and we flirted, touched, and kissed, the next day I was ghosted or put in the friendzone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DharkDC, bwrauycnee, Over and 5 others
niceee bro:y'all:

btw kys for crying for girls since years and getting 30 likes on tinder first day, thats HTN level:lul: could ve easily get a girl before

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Over, WontStopNorwooding, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
niceee bro:y'all:

btw kys for crying for girls since years and getting 30 likes on tinder first day, thats HTN level:lul: could ve easily get a girl before
well we know he's a mentalcel, but it's still hard to overcome

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over and .👽.
:love:

• Love it
Nice

• Woah
Don’t put too much pressure on yourself on the first date.

• Woah
Hug her at the beginning when you meet her. That is normal, shows you are confident and makes everything later easier if you already had physical contact.

for the date:
Don’t talk about politics especially if you have non mainstream opinions.
Don’t compliment her all the time because that looks desperate.
Don’t be boring.

• Woah

I CANT......

View attachment 1314006

@Tankymax
@Jkwww
@DharkDC
@mulattomaxxer
@delusionalretard
@fogdart
@Daw
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@Danish_Retard
@BalkanPig
@mewcoper
@EasternRightWinger15
@chaddyboi66
@Syobevoli
@LastHopeForNorman
@metagross
@Collagen or rope
@Z3n
@Bekanu
@Acnno
@germanlooks
@zeke714
@GucciBananaBrick
@TraumatisedOgre
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999
@MarkCorrigan

Good luck nigga, dont fuck this up​

• Love it
Hug her at the beginning when you meet her. That is normal, shows you are confident and makes everything later easier if you already had physical contact.

for the date:
Don’t talk about politics especially if you have non mainstream opinions.
Don’t compliment her all the time because that looks desperate.
Don’t be boring.
Yea but what if she doesn’t want to be hugged? I come up to her and try to hug and she dodges or something ehh

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

Good luck nigga, dont fuck this up​

I’m thinking about her and my dick gets titanium solid, she has a nice petite body I love girls like this, my balls feel full right now and I fapped yesterday.

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant and mulattomaxxer
Yea but what if she doesn’t want to be hugged? I come up to her and try to hug and she dodges or something ehh
I mean it’s pretty normal to do that. So if she doesn’t want to she is either extremely shy or it’s over before it even began because she is repulsed by your face in real life:lul:

• So Sad
I mean it’s pretty normal to do that. So if she doesn’t want to she is either extremely shy or it’s over before it even began because she is repulsed by your face in real life:lul:
But idk how to do it like:
I smile and say hi and say “come here let me hug you”?
Or just come up to her when we meet and say hi and hug her?

how long should a hug last?

holy shit man I’ve been thinking about her yesterday and my balls got so full during the night I feel horny as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemide and germanlooks
But idk how to do it like:
I smile and say hi and say “come here let me hug you”?
Or just come up to her when we meet and say hi and hug her?

how long should a hug last?

holy shit man I’ve been thinking about her yesterday and my balls got so full during the night I feel horny as fuck
So when you see each other you walk in each other’s direction and say „hi“ then you just hug her.
If she really doesn’t want to hug you will sense that soon enough on her body language. Obv don’t say I want to hug you jfl. Just do it because it’s normal.
And the hug shouldn’t last long, just a regular short hug like if you would hug a female friend or family member.
Just don’t be like this guy and you should be fine:lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and Over
28 likes in 1 day with a mirrorselfie.

Chads.org confirmed

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Xangsane, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Based on your match rate and like rate and way you got a date really fast . You should have easy time getting laid because you attractive. and you are exempel of the nt pill because you are cleaely a attractive guy but still fail to laid because you arent nt

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Over
So when you see each other you walk in each other’s direction and say „hi“ then you just hug her.
If she really doesn’t want to hug you will sense that soon enough on her body language. Obv don’t say I want to hug you jfl. Just do it because it’s normal.
And the hug shouldn’t last long, just a regular short hug like if you would hug a female friend or family member.
Just don’t be like this guy and you should be fine:lul:

How about things like kissing or holding hands? Do people kiss on first date by the end? I want her to know that I am attracted to her

• +1
How about things like kissing or holding hands? Do people kiss on first date by the end? I want her to know that I am attracted to her
That really depends on the situation and individual girl.
If you notice that she isn’t really attracted to you or seems really uninterested a kiss probably won’t work.
But if she is really attracted to you it can work.
You have to build up physical tension before though with touching etc.
Ngl just watch some YouTube videos about first dates. Some can really help

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem and Over
na 1 wszej randce nie trzymaj ręki bo to by było cringe af xd pocałunek tez raczej odpada bo mówisz, ze to nie kurwa xd

• Woah
That really depends on the situation and individual girl.
If you notice that she isn’t really attracted to you or seems really uninterested a kiss probably won’t work.
But if she is really attracted to you it can work.
You have to build up physical tension before though with touching etc.
Ngl just watch some YouTube videos about first dates. Some can really help
Man, my only hope is in phenibut. I’m stressed as fuck. I’m gonna do a shot of vodka before too

• +1
I’m gonna do a shot of vodka before too
Just do this tbh. With phenibut I have no experience but a bit of alcohol definitely helps

• +1
Just do this tbh. With phenibut I have no experience but a bit of alcohol definitely helps
Full glass of vodka and 2g of pheni should get my inhib fucked up nicely so that I can talk about anything and do everything with no cringe

How old is she?

How old is she?
23 and im 25 but she is youthmaxxed and could pass for 18-19 tbh
From pictures looks around 160cm and has nice phaat ass

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
23 and im 25 but she is youthmaxxed and could pass for 18-19 tbh
From pictures looks around 160cm and has nice phaat ass

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Xangsane and Over
Good luck! Wish you ascend brother!

• Love it
Don't get your hopes too high, I had dozens of dates with girls I've met online that didn't go anywhere, even though we had great conversations before... Even if the date went very good and we flirted, touched, and kissed, the next day I was ghosted or put in the friendzone.
He's a KHHV, just getting a hug and a kiss would be huge for him.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 2968, Over and 1 other person