pakis look exotic as fuck

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.

wtf they don't look like arabs, don't look like iranians, don't look like curry

pakistan/afghanistan = unique

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 9344, St. Wristcel and 9 others
they look dirty

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 9344, Patrick Baitman and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Butthurt Dweller

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9072
Good thing I’m paki

• Woah
Reactions: Moggy
guy in black eyes mog
yeah he has serious hunter eyes, he needs to debloat

P5pzEyg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I'm Jewish

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, JMax, Moggy and 1 other person
Did we watch the same video? The only cute one is that woman in red /pink dress because of bones tbh .

They just look desi to me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
north indian or death

They look soy

• Hmm...
they look dirty
White people lick their dogs on the mouth, dont wash their ass and walk around the house in dirty shoes. Guaranteed there cleaner than you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boxingfan, Chadelite, Deleted member 7560 and 7 others
the grandpa is beardrauding

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 9072 and Lolcel

You should say north Pakistan

because the Pakistani from Punjab and Sindh region look full curry and ugly as shit

Last edited:
White people lick their dogs on the mouth, dont wash their ass and walk around the house in dirty shoes. Guaranteed there cleaner than you
Dogpill you just know

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, owlofathena, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
You should say north Pakistan

because the Pakistani from Punjab and Sindh region look full curry
some of them are from pakistan some of them are from afghanistan

some of them are from pakistan some of them are from afghanistan
The good looking people in Pakistan are the pashtun ethnic group and they’re historically afghans before brits conquered the land and handed it to Pakistan

average real Pakistan aka punjabi Pakistani looks like this

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
The good looking people in Pakistan are the pashtun ethnic group and they’re historically afghans before brits conquered the land and handed it to Pakistan

View attachment 677417
Not a single baldcel in sight, brutal pakistani pill.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5393, SadnessWYJ and 2 others

View attachment 677417
they mog the average cumskin

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Moggy
Most look Indian

75411BBD 0B55 49B1 9F69 F5503D3C1B05

• +1
Reactions: Raax
Bruh you Pakistanis use hand to clean your ass and eat with same hands and marry cousins

• +1
@Moggy
average punjabi vs average mole rat
maxresdefault.jpg

Bruh you Pakistanis use hand to clean your ass and eat with same hands and marry cousins
We wash our hands with soap and water while white people dont. We wash with left hand (left hand is dirty in Islamic culture) and eat with the right. No one I know is married to cousins. Im not even from Pakistan lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Moggy and Deleted member 9072
We wash our hands with soap and water while white people dont. We wash with left hand (left hand is dirty in Islamic culture) and eat with the right. No one I know is married to cousins. Im not even from Pakistan lol
Dont bother bhai this is the same dude that doesnt shave his balls and ass and walks around with shit hanging over his ballsack while sweating

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others

Soap doesn’t kill all the germs, your left hand is still dirty and you use same hand to do other things. Sometimes you need to use both hands to make food

70-80% of Pakistanis marry cousins

Honor killings is very common in Pakistani communities if daughters date outside family

• +1
I don't know what you're smoking these people look like curries and Arabs. Western autists think every South Asian looks like this.
n17f9apmtdk11.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 9072
Soap doesn’t kill all the germs, your left hand is still dirty and you use same hand to do other things. Sometimes you need to use both hands to make food

Honor killings is very common in Pakistani communities if daughters date outside family
1.Such a shitty analogy. No matter how much you try you cant get rid of all germs. That isnt what I'm saying
2.No it really isn't. We actually clean our hands properly and wash 5 times a day (wudhu)
3.That statistic is completely irrelevant and it seems like you just pulled it out your ass

4.Tf is this bullshit? Most educated Pakistanis marry people who aren't their family. Are you mentally retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Salludon and Deleted member 9072
I don't know what you're smoking these people look like curries and Arabs. Western autists think every South Asian looks like this.
n17f9apmtdk11.jpg
most curries born in villages and are raised up with proper diets are moggers

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
n17f9apmtdk11.jpg
tbh this guy was prob a mogger in his prime

legit
All Pakistanis and indians want light skin features, light eyes , thin nose and non recessed bones like white people butnthen when they get called out for wanting to be like Europeans, they act and deny it

And legit
Pakistani people and Indians are more dirty
If you ever visit their country and eat their food, expect an infection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
1.Such a shitty analogy. No matter how much you try you cant get rid of all germs. That isnt what I'm saying
2.No it really isn't. We actually clean our hands properly and wash 5 times a day (wudhu)
3.That statistic is completely irrelevant and it seems like you just pulled it out your ass

4.Tf is this bullshit? Most educated Pakistanis marry people who aren't their family. Are you mentally retarded?
Bruh i know Pakistanis from high school and college living in fucking Canada and they’re engaged or married to their cousins. No wonder most of you have inbred looking bug eyes

• +1
Those pakis are from the borders of the land, border ones look different to regular pakis as they arent the same ethnic group, they are also found in the other countries near west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Raax and Shrek2OnDvD
most curries born in villages and are raised up with proper diets are moggers
I'm talking more about pheno. Autistic westerners think all curries look the same with those up north having lighter skin but nothing else. If white people saw someone like this walking down the street they wouldn’t think he’s curry even though there are millions that look like him.
673808D6 E98A 4816 B567 5E56AB26B7BB

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
nobody

NO ONE

you: pakis are exotic as fuck!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Raax
I'm talking more about pheno. Autistic westerners think all curries look the same with those up north having lighter skin but nothing else. If white people saw someone’s like this walking down the street they wouldn’t think he’s curry even though there are millions that look like him.
View attachment 677439
that you bro?

Bruh i know Pakistanis from high school and college living in fucking Canada and they’re engaged or married to their cousins. No wonder most of you have inbred looking bug eyes

‘Cousin marriage’ and first pic is of a white couple. Jfl. Also im ethnic and have hooded deep set eyes. Lol at your cope

• +1
55% Pakistanis in uk marry their cousins

@Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Raax and sandcelmuttcel
I'm talking more about pheno. Autistic westerners think all curries look the same with those up north having lighter skin but nothing else. If white people saw someone’s like this walking down the street they wouldn’t think he’s curry even though there are millions that look like him.
View attachment 677439
Mirin eyes and hollow cheeks tbh if that's you

‘Cousin marriage’ and first pic is of a white couple. Jfl. Also im ethnic and have hooded deep set eyes. Lol at your cope
So they’re not called racist ? Stats are there

You might have hooded eyes but you’re like 1 in 100000 of Pakistanis without bug eyes

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 9072 and sandcelmuttcel

My South Indian friend, was coping by saying that Paki look like them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 9072 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • Ugh..
So they’re not called racist ? Stats are there

You might have hooded eyes but you’re like 1 in 100000 of Pakistanis without bug eyes
how, saying that pakis have bug eyes? You live in Canada and should know most whites have shit eyes and browridges

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD