Pakistani girls in west are easily the most hypergamous women in the world.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

You are seeing the most handsome man in India.
To literally score a HTB tier Paki girl:

You need to be some rich businessman.
You need to promise her princess treatments.
You also need to keep up with all her ‘nakhre’.
Muslim NOT by religion but JUST because she was born in it*.
They like a men who can cook so be prepared or she will order takeaways everyday.
They love a nice long late night drive - you better have the latest luxury sedan.
Their kittens are worth more then YOU.
When you marry her - you are marrying all her family too who will NEVER accept that their daughter is wrong or degenerate.

No wonder so many Paki girls in UK are unmarried till 25 or even older.
Also divorce rates are increasing because this is worse then a PRISON life for beta buxxers.

*I don’t consider UK Pakistani girls to be Muslim or religious.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25833, LooksOrDeath, Lmao and 17 others
based

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, ascension and chinpilled69
HTB and Pakistani don't go in the same sentence. They're MTBs at best. In my family they are femcels.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, bogii, Deleted member 18522 and 7 others

They like a men who can cook so be prepared or she will order takeaways everyday.
When you marry her - you are marrying all her family too who will NEVER accept that their daughter is wrong or degenerate.

Also divorce rates are increasing because this is worse then a PRISON life for beta buxxers.

Their demands are literally higher than the equivalent white girl.

They want a tall, good looking guy + rich + will let her walk all over him

Of course this is impossible, which is why they get to 30 and then panic as family pressure starts to increase so they then settle for the richest betabuxx they can find.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Johanjohan, Chadeep and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25833, Deleted member 16369, wannabe prettyboy and 4 others
Example:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, ascension, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Most paki girls are virgin and unmarried last 25 easily tbh especially from now on long gone are the days to get married at 18

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Posting this now while listening to Atif Aslam.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, CFW432, Johanjohan and 1 other person
HTB and Pakistani don't go in the same sentence. They're MTBs at best. In my family they are femcels.
UK Paki girls fog ngl.
I can send you some TikToks later in DM.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Johanjohan and chinpilled69
UK Paki girls fog ngl.
I can send you some TikToks later in DM.
Pretty sure they aren't HTB either but you're welcome to send me tiktoks in PM.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Their demands are literally higher than the equivalent white girl.

They want a tall, good looking guy + rich + will let her walk all over him

Of course this is impossible, which is why they get to 30 and then panic as family pressure starts to increase so they then settle for the richest betabuxx they can find.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur claims paki and south Asian girls are easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, GetShrekt, Johanjohan and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and ManletBlackcel
Yeah Paki girls give me more iois than Indian girls.:what:

These dumb cunts probably think I'm North Indian.

• +1
Yeah Paki girls give me more iois than Indian girls.:what:

These dumb cunts probably think I'm North Indian.
They can tell South Indians from North Indians. They think you have a BDC. A Big Dravidian Cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and GuyFromSingapore

He slays the equivalent of chavs.
Most paki girls not allowed to go clubbing JFL only if they are low class / at uni is it possible.
Most brown girls in clubs are hindu because their culture is more open and less strict.

while younger most of these girls will have a muslim boyfriend either htn+ or thugmaxxed variety.

But of course for marriage they don't want their school/uni boyfriends unless they making big p's
which they wont be.

This is a good example of what we're talking about

Because paki girls, but also applies to most other muslims
They tend to not be let out the house alot except for educational purposes

So they grow up far more sheltered and develop princess syndrome to an even larger extent than the average white girl.

She wants a guy who looks as good as the hot guys she see's on IG and tiktok
But also a guy who can "be a man" which to her means "be her dad" so financially support her while also overlooking all her bad qualities, and only ever praising her.

In the UK we suffer from an epidemic of these daddies princesses types.

You have to remember, she's been living at home with her parents all her life, and her being their child they will overlook her bad habits and only see her good side because they are parents.

So these girls are looking to get freedom from their parents ( as in go on holidays abroad )
while also not wanting to lower their standard of living provided by boomer parents ( guy needs to be loaded)
while also wanting him to be some disney prince

Just Fucking Lol
Its why most of them are career women and unmarried

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, thegoat, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 5 others
Most paki girls not allowed to go clubbing JFL only if they are low class / at uni is it possible.
Most brown girls in clubs are hindu because their culture is more open and less strict.

while younger most of these girls will have a muslim boyfriend either htn+ or thugmaxxed variety.

But of course for marriage they don't want their school/uni boyfriends unless they making big p's
which they wont be.

So they grow up far more sheltered and develop princess syndrome to an even larger extent than the average white girl.

But also a guy who can "be a man" which to her means "be her dad" so financially support her while also overlooking all her bad qualities, and only ever praising her.

You have to remember, she's been living at home with her parents all her life, and her being their child they will overlook her bad habits and only see her good side because they are parents.

So these girls are looking to get freedom from their parents ( as in go on holidays abroad )
while also not wanting to lower their standard of living provided by boomer parents ( guy needs to be loaded)

Just Fucking Lol
Sometimes Pakistani girls warm up to me but when I open my mouth they go cold turkey on me.

• JFL
  • +1
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

These girls start getting risthas from 20 but now it’s normal to be unmarried till 23 atleast so the risthas are just ignored.
At 23 or something they receive more pressure from their families. They will actually make an effort to look at the rishtas but it will never be the one they dreamt of so the time passes by till 25-26.
When it comes to 25-26 they start panicking. Some of them may create online dating profiles or just online marriage CV and pass it to watsapp groups to find their own men.

I know a 28 year old Bengali girl at influencer lever married a good looking + rich Turkish guy who was divorced with two daughters lol. And this Bengali bitch would openly say how guys back home are so ugly and she would never marry a Bengali guy.

• JFL
  • +1

They love a nice long late night drive - you better have the latest luxury sedan.

Nah I pumped and dumbed one recently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25833 and Johanjohan

which they wont be.

Just Fucking Lol
How to slay paki girls just don’t be paki lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, GetShrekt, ascension and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 2268
No one is talking about slaying lol.
We are talking about when it comes to marriage.

And the user itsoverbuddyboyos already pointed out the girls who you slay are chav level.
Yeah they’re slutty tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16371, Chadeep and 2 others
Depends on what standards you are going by.

South Asian standards: lightskin, average face, straight hair, skinny = stacypreet

In the west the same girl would be becky- htb best. My sister would be a stacypreet in india for the reasons above, but here in the west she's like a becky-htb at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, to be human, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
I have send guys on this forum proof @Yuhbwoynadia @FailedNormieManlet aho is south Asian has seen me slay gl south Asain foids it’s not a cope

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, ManletBlackcel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

Legit they all DEMAND YOU be rich tall gl Muslim fuck boy chad with 17262727272727k to your name it’s disgusting and they all look like shit as well and god forbid you get a HTB PAKI WOMAN she will demand you own the planet fuck those women worst cunts ever

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan, Chadeep, chinpilled69 and 2 others
Legit they all DEMAND YOU be rich tall gl Muslim fuck boy chad with 17262727272727k to your name it’s disgusting and they all look like shit as well and god forbid you get a HTB PAKI WOMAN she will demand you own the planet fuck those women worst cunts ever
cuck

MENA women are basically the high class versions of latinas

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Xangsane
Ahahahah
No one is talking about slaying lol.
We are talking about when it comes to marriage.

And the user itsoverbuddyboyos already pointed out the girls who you slay are chav level.
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos is correct when he says they are usually chavs but the ones I slayed tend to be those from well put homes who just want to “rebel” and see uni as their chance to take BBC and BWC. These girls are NEVER religious this is the one thing I’ll say and it think that’s what @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos means when he says they are chavs he means they are back ally paki equivalent of “coons” most of these girls told my nigger ass how much they despise their own men for example it’s just pathetic but they should be looked @ as their own thing.

That being said they have some dignity even if they horny curries and are nowhere close to as bad as Gook women who are whores who should be burned

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Gengar, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
I dont live in west but from what i've seen in my city(east asia). Mixed reaction. Most are 2nd generation(aka still carry conservative culture vs 3rd generation). I remember when i was 13, paki foids were gossiping how a girl from elementary school (same class) brought 3 guys and got gangbanged while her sister was busy with her bf. Pakis definitely try to control their female more on average though(i've seen mums of foid go with their daughters on non school events and watch their daughter) but these foids still end up getting dicked. Their islam is always in the moment or for insta bio. Even hijabis wear well fit traditional clothes but they smile at you/eyefuck. I don't think most paki foids in west are virgins or anything, east asia is far more conservative than west, yet i see non-muslims fuck "muslim" pure paki foids. They just hide it better.

They do marry young on average(22-25) though from what i've seen. But i also know a case where paki mum was trying hard to find a daughter in law for her son(who was already late 20s IIRC) couldn't find foid at all. Years later, I heard he got married after big effort but the daughter in law asked their family to transfer all their property to her or she'll divorce. They refused and she divorced. Now she is living with her sisters/cousins and getting dicked.

I think they just hide it better. It happened to me many times, paki foids with kids/babies in trolley or holding hand, turning around and giggling at me far away. They are in no way decent. Lets not even go into that how many i've talked to are bitter af about their husband. They see foids who are less beautiful but enjoy better lifestyle and it just makes them jealous/bitter.

One thing i've noticed, paki foids are either stuck up princesses or overly friendly who wants attention from everyone.

TLDR: Paki foids want to get fucked and have fun like others

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Truecel14, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
Most paki girls are virgin and unmarried last 25 easily tbh especially from now on long gone are the days to get married at 18
I have hard time believing this. I don't live in west but i live in east asia(far more conservative than west). yet i dont think these girls are virgins here

They’re arrogant and British life has given them the most evil ego ever it’s scary
Kashmir will get nuked by Pakistan and India 🙏😭

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 16371
I have hard time believing this. I don't live in west but i live in east asia(far more conservative than west). yet i dont think these girls are virgins here
You live in South Asia, not East Asia. East Asia is not a Muslim area and the people look far different.

Your classmates look like this:
Z8OWgtTV64Cl Xx9b6sATRCTrNenIOIHJvX6aaCnbQk

Not this:
4154c1b78761379d9bfd628d0574f65e

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, AlexanderTheGreat11, Biggdink and 3 others
I dont live in west but from what i've seen in my city(east asia). Mixed reaction. Most are 2nd generation(aka still carry conservative culture vs 3rd generation). I remember when i was 13, paki foids were gossiping how a girl from elementary school (same class) brought 3 guys and got gangbanged while her sister was busy with her bf. Pakis definitely try to control their female more on average though(i've seen mums of foid go with their daughters on non school events and watch their daughter) but these foids still end up getting dicked. Their islam is always in the moment or for insta bio. Even hijabis wear well fit traditional clothes but they smile at you/eyefuck. I don't think most paki foids in west are virgins or anything, east asia is far more conservative than west, yet i see non-muslims fuck "muslim" pure paki foids. They just hide it better.

They do marry young on average(22-25) though from what i've seen. But i also know a case where paki mum was trying hard to find a daughter in law for her son(who was already late 20s IIRC) couldn't find foid at all. Years later, I heard he got married after big effort but the daughter in law asked their family to transfer all their property to her or she'll divorce. They refused and she divorced. Now she is living with her sisters/cousins and getting dicked.

I think they just hide it better. It happened to me many times, paki foids with kids/babies in trolley or holding hand, turning around and giggling at me far away. They are in no way decent. Lets not even go into that how many i've talked to are bitter af about their husband. They see foids who are less beautiful but enjoy better lifestyle and it just makes them jealous/bitter.

One thing i've noticed, paki foids are either stuck up princesses or overly friendly who wants attention from everyone.

SOUTH Asia. Stop being so self hating.

Your classmates look like this:
Z8OWgtTV64Cl Xx9b6sATRCTrNenIOIHJvX6aaCnbQk

Not like this:

Last edited:
  • +1
i live in east asia. developed city
No you don't. How many of your classmates look like this:

Your description smells like a classroom that stinks of curry if it's not in Malaysia, Indonesia or Singapore (which is SEA)

Last edited:
  • +1
He is from Kuala Lumpur -_-.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Xangsane
Ethnics born in the West to FOB parents should beat their parents for making them suffer
brb going to raise my child in a country where he will be
bottom 10% genetically
living in a shithole area with other random ethnicities and degenerate white chavs
bottom of the social hierarchy of the country regardless of what he achieves
Likely bottom 20% IQ and have to study 8 hours per day to make it through a competitive uni degree
Will be seen as disgusting by his own ethnicity of foids in the west because their standards become white men focused

For every Hamza who bags a mentally ill White Becky after humiliating himself for the world to see (tells cringe stories that failo him) and getting the status of 1million youtube subs, there's 1000 pakis in the west who aren't so fortunate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 16369, dimorphism and 9 others
No you don't. How many of your classmates look like this:
View attachment 1967215
Your description smells like a classroom that stinks of curry if it's not in Malaysia, Indonesia or Singapore (which is SEA)
Never said south east asia. I said east asia. My classmates were mostly non gook cuz gook have different classes while ethnic had different.

• +1
Ethnics born in the West to FOB parents should beat their parents for making them suffer
bottom 10% genetically
living in a shithole area with other random ethnicities and degenerate white chavs
Likely bottom 20% IQ and have to study 8 hours per day to make it through a competitive uni degree
Will be seen as disgusting by his own ethnicity of foids in the west because their standards become white men focused

For every Hamza who bags a mentally ill White Becky after humiliating himself for the world to see (tells cringe stories that failo him) and getting the status of 1million youtube subs, there's 1000 pakis in the west who aren't so fortunate
I thought pakis in UK slay.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and justinzayn
I thought pakis in UK slay.
In the 2000s maybe they could get chav slags by drug dealing
In the dating app era it's over them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 16371 and Johanjohan
Depends on what standards you are going by.

South Asian standards: lightskin, average face, straight hair, skinny = stacypreet

In the west the same girl would be becky- htb best. My sister would be a stacypreet in india for the reasons above, but here in the west she's like a becky-htb at best.
Yes but South Asian standards are different from western standards, the only way in which they are the same is that they are inaccurate. I have yet to see a Pak HTB. I spent a month in Pakistan and the only HTB there was the white girl at Islamabad airport. JFL. She was a flight attendant / air hostess. I was surprised when I saw her there waiting for arrivals.

I have send guys on this forum proof @Yuhbwoynadia @FailedNormieManlet aho is south Asian has seen me slay gl south Asain foids it’s not a cope
It’s definitely larp because you call them gl when they are MTBs at best.

Ahahahah

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos is correct when he says they are usually chavs but the ones I slayed tend to be those from well put homes who just want to “rebel” and see uni as their chance to take BBC and BWC. These girls are NEVER religious this is the one thing I’ll say and it think that’s what @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos means when he says they are chavs he means they are back ally paki equivalent of “coons” most of these girls told my nigger ass how much they despise their own men for example it’s just pathetic but they should be looked @ as their own thing.

That being said they have some dignity even if they horny curries and are nowhere close to as bad as Gook women who are whores who should be burned
You are coping so hard if you think they go for bbc and bwc. That’s what black women do, you’re projecting your own women’s fetishes onto others. Jfl at you.

You live in Malaysia right? How do you know they’re Pakistani? They are Indians there, not Pakistani. Have yet to meet a single Pakistani from Kuala Lumpur. Also, if you’re from Malaysia you live in SEA, not EA.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Western Muslim women in general can be like this. Black muslim women too. They expect too much despite being LTB

bottom 10% genetically

Tbf Indians and East Asians are rich in the west so what you said about them living around poor ethnics isn’t true but the rest is.

Blacks do well with women here and their women still prefer their men overwhelmingly so they aren’t effected by euro standards esp as they the only non whites who get pussy.

Everything else it’s over