• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chinpilled69, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21340 and 14 others
Don't tell gonthar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16369
you really have a mental illness,is this projection,is this an attempt to fit in?is this pasttrauma
,pakis are the moggers of rice and curries
Avg P

jfl tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ChadpreetMaxxer, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others
very bad content
0 value for this npc death
post some better gore

tho i give a react because its funny just the Pakistani word makes me lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and justinzayn
Hey incel, people dying isn't funny. Okay?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chinpilled69, Deleted member 21340, Jagged0 and 7 others
very bad content
0 value for this npc death
post some better gore

tho i give a react because its funny just the Pakistani word makes me lol
Brutal NPC death pill

• JFL
Reactions: juste
He is low iq endian, pakis don’t claim him

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 16369
Nobody in the west can tell the difference
everyone know what a paki is ,and what a curry is
since paki dont have curry pheno
Avg indian

paki is literally the meme word for middle easterns

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21340, Michael Myers and 3 others
everyone know what a paki is ,and what a curry is
View attachment 1941797

paki is lterally the mem word for middle easterns
These are computer generated images, I live in Canada and they look like the same here in real life. Not talking about cgi

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 16369
These are computer generated images, I live in Canada and they look like the same here in real life. Not talking about cgi
i live in pak,seen guys like these everywhere,its a typical look/morph of real people,this is way more legit then ur knowledge
paki phenotype is way too sand nigger
only southern pakis look kinda curry

Last edited:
No it’s not jfl. Average paki looks like dog shit. Pakis aren’t middle eastern
they look west asian,phenotypically
are you from bengaluru

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and House Lannister
this @justinzayn nigga is the funniest. A pakistani dude dies and he starts spamming phenotype pics and mocking indians wtf :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21340, to be human and 9 others
i live in pak,seen guys like these everywhere,its a typical look/morph,this is way more legit then ur knowledge

Do all the darker skinned and uglier ones all come abroad then because that’s all I see here with prey eye areas

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
this @justinzayn nigga is the funniest. A pakistani dude dies and he starts spamming phenotype pics and mocking indians wtf :lul:
must remind the paki smv/psl superioty to projecting larping retarded abused indians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
They told him a white mtb would fuck him if he reached the top

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, OldRooster, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
90% of his posts are about Pakistan and how Pakistanis aren’t curry jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23228 and justinzayn
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 16369
Still curries to me tbh
not to most
most people here voted pakis as more smv/psl the rice(includ korean) and offcource curries
geography is curry,but phenotype isnt
people get surprised when thet see this morph,but its the ttypical look/phenotype
its called paki and not curry/pajeet for a reason
what larping retarded op tryna do is to make paki look like a curry meme,it isnt working

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
The man was @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
He actually survived JFL. Only Pakistanis have such strength

US Protest

Low T beta's stage a sit in to demand people recognise their pronouns

Pakistani Protest

Shut down the entire city centre and climb pylon to set yourself on fire
just to get your boys even more hyped to take down the government
fall to your death
no worries your bros do a quick prayer to Allah
and voila! you're back to normal

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Not even thousands of volts of electricity can stop paki moggers
🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Sny, Michael Myers and 4 others
He actually survived JFL. Only Pakistanis have such strength

Ma sha Allah
Goes to show that he survived because he supported the right person
If this guy was a Noon League or People’s Party faggot he would have been electrocuted to death

Do all the darker skinned and uglier ones all come abroad then because that’s all I see here with prey eye areas
All the darker-skinned ones? No. Uglier ones? Definitely. I see so many moggers here, I am in Pakistan right now so I know what I’m talking about. So many good eye areas along with good bones. They usually have dark skin too when they have this feature. Even saw a dark-skinned guy with turquoise-colored eyes, he was my rickshaw driver. There was another dark-skinned guy with hazel-colored eyes who was my personal driver. Not to say eye color matters to me, but the contrast was insane. I also see lighter-skinned Pakistanis with colored eyes but they are meh since they usually don’t have good eye areas to go with it and also because light eyes on a light person isn’t nearly as impressive as light eyes on a dark person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and to be human
Meanwhile I’m Pakistani and I say we are curry. All of us. In the past I used to say “except those with Afghan origin” but I realize they are also curries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Meanwhile I’m Pakistani and I say we are curry. All of us. In the past I used to say “except those with Afghan origin” but I realize they are also curries.
Yep. Afghans are def curry. I’d even say Arabs (the real ones) are curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Michael Myers and justinzayn
p0784g6m.jpg

62032553_401.jpg

He is a coping Paki. This is how the average paki looks. They are no better or worse than curries jfl. Actually probably worse and more likely to die of disease because 70% of pakis are married to their cousins.

@justinzayn you will never be arab or white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Executioner101, Deleted member 22126, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Cope. Look at every paki crowd. None of them look like that
05030000-0a00-0242-6d2c-08d9978d147f_w1200_r1.jpg

Protest_TLP_Lahore_April_2021.jpg

Most pakis are brown like curries.
avg guy from street is not supposed to look exactly like the avg morph,you indian
,but the phenotype is still the same
,avg afghan from streets look trash,in comparison to the avg afghan morph too
,brown is not equal to indian,phenotype is diff
plus avg paki is light brown
paki=mogger of rice and curry
south pakistani look very indian tho

avg guy from street is not supposed to look exactly like the avg morph,you indian
,but the phenotype is still the same
,avg afghan from streets look trash,in comparison to the avg afghan morph too
,brown is not equal to indian,phenotype is diff
plus avg paki is light brown
paki=mogger of rice and curry
south pakistani look very indian tho
Anyone can make bs morphs and portray a race as chad jfl. That doesn't mean anything. You need to actually look at pictures of how most people from the street look. Nobody from a shithole 3rd world poor country is going to look good. The "phenotype" you show is meaningless if its not actually reflected in most actual pakis. I will say tho pakis heightmog indians for sure.

Anyone can make bs morphs and portray a race as chad jfl. That doesn't mean anything. You need to actually look at pictures of how most people from the street look. Nobody from a shithole 3rd world poor country is going to look good. The "phenotype" you show is meaningless if its not actually reflected in most actual pakis. I will say tho pakis heightmog indians for sure.
pakistani phenotype=nord indid mixxed with indo brachid,like the morph,
the guys in your pic look way better then indian and asians,and have the same nord indid plus brachid mix,almost half of them iranids as well
,plus guys who look exactly like avg morph do exist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 21661
Not clicking.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Yep. Afghans are def curry. I’d even say Arabs (the real ones) are curry
I understand what you mean, Gulf Arabs are real Arabs and they look curry. Levantine Arabs are mutts so not real Arabs hence why they look different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
p0784g6m.jpg

62032553_401.jpg

He is a coping Paki. This is how the average paki looks. They are no better or worse than curries jfl. Actually probably worse and more likely to die of disease because 70% of pakis are married to their cousins.

@justinzayn you will never be arab or white
Pakistanis ARE curries. Also, your “muh 70% of marriages” is a retarded take. Even your parents are related to each other. Science says everyone is at least 1/50th your cousin.

Also wrong. Pakistanis don’t necessarily heightmog Indians. They heightmog every kind of Indian, yes, except for Panjabis. Panjabis are mostly found in Pakistan but we also have brothers in India and some of them are tall as fuck. Some are legit 7’0”+ tall. We also have people like that on the Pakistani side though.

Pakistanis ARE curries. Also, your “muh 70% of marriages” is a retarded take. Even your parents are related to each other. Science says everyone is at least 1/50th your cousin.
I agree. I just say that to coping pakis. They don't realize pakistan and India were the same not even 100 years ago. It's just delusion

Also wrong. Pakistanis don’t necessarily heightmog Indians. They heightmog every kind of Indian, yes, except for Panjabis. Panjabis are mostly found in Pakistan but we also have brothers in India and some of them are tall as fuck. Some are legit 7’0”+ tall. We also have people like that on the Pakistani side though.
Average height of pakis is higher. I don't think it matters too much tho. Will be 1-2 inch difference and again its just average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Michael Myers
I agree. I just say that to coping pakis. They don't realize pakistan and India were the same not even 100 years ago. It's just delusion

Average height of pakis is higher. I don't think it matters too much tho. Will be 1-2 inch difference and again its just average.
I think they know but wish they didn’t. Don’t forget Bangladesh and even Afghanistan, the last one especially is always overlooked but it was a part of the Mughal Empire in 1700.

Yes, on average Pakistanis will be taller. The only Indians that heightmogged me were Panjabis but since I am also Panjabi and I believe all Panjabis are my bhais, I don’t care about that, JFL. It’s just getting heightmogged by my own kind.

But they are the only Indians that I accept and claim as my own, the same doesn’t count for other ethnic groups like Marathis, Bengalis, Biharis, Tamils and so many other ethnic groups that I can’t name at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661