"Pakistanis are the same as Indians"

what do you expect from a nation that takes it name and religion’s name from a river in their enemy’s country?
pakistan's national language originated in india and was mix or persian + bit of arabic and hindi/sanskrit
Screenshot 641

you're my bhai eitherway
but scamming is our genes :ogre:
indo-pak border cant stop us both from scamming each other

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
pakistan's national language originated in india and was mix or persian + bit of arabic and hindi/sanskrit
View attachment 3218241
you're my bhai eitherway
indo-pak border cant stop us
You’re indeed my bhai. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

But yes, Jinnah brought Urdu with him as he didn’t want to use any of the languages spoken by the natives of Pakistan.

It was either Urdu or Farsi. I would have preferred Farsi as it used to be lingua franca for centuries.

Even elite non-Islamics spoke Farsi, because they worked for the Islamic kings and whatnot at the time.

That’s my only problem with Jinnah. :feelsbadman:

• Love it
Reactions: matka
You’re indeed my bhai. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

But yes, Jinnah brought Urdu with him as he didn’t want to use any of the languages spoken by the natives of Pakistan.

It was either Urdu or Farsi. I would have preferred Farsi as it used to be lingua franca for centuries.

Even elite non-Islamics spoke Farsi, because they worked for the Islamic kings and whatnot at the time.

That’s my only problem with Jinnah. :feelsbadman:
and about india's name being on the river which is in our foe's nation
so to clarify that "hindustan" was the name which is based on indus river which is in pakistan and to be accurate its also in india
and the name hindustan that you're talking about was given by mughal invaders or persians because our civilization was based near indus river and at that time pakistan didnt exist so by "hindustan" they meant + it translates to "civilization based near indus river"

Why do you guys hate each other so much?

we didnt choose that name , persians named us that cuz our civilization was based near indus river

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and raleqtambrobret
we just like fighting with each other , @Gengar is infact my cousin so its just playful banter with him
Who's who?
Like are you Indian or is Truecel Indian?

View attachment 3218241
you're my bhai eitherway
indo-pak border cant stop us both from scamming each other
Lmao wtf is india retard? The MODERN nation state created in 1947? Do know when the language urdu was even created? The 12th century. There was no "India" back then. Get your grubby hindu dindu hands off my language and culture, i am literally coming from an ethno-urdu speaking family and heritage that goes back almost 800+ years. My language and culture is not yours to try to wield against other South Asian muslims.

When talking about scamming, only talk about your people lmao, don't include muslims in there.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, CFW432, Gengar and 1 other person
and about india's name being on the river which is in our foe's nation
so to clarify that "hindustan" was the name which is based on indus river which is in pakistan and to be accurate its also in india
and the name hindustan that you're talking about was given by mughal invaders or persians because our civilization was based near indus river and at that time pakistan didnt exist so by "hindustan" they meant + it translates to "civilization based near indus river"
It is basically 90+% Pakistan, but given the enormous size of your country as well as the fact there are other rivers that are actually native to your country, they should have used the Ganges river or the Yam-something river. I forgot the name. Yes.”, I know what “Hindustan” means, it means “land of the Indus.” It’s just a Persian name for it, I’m already aware. But this name only made sense pre-partition as the British had united the entire subcontinent under their rule. But that’s no longer the case, hence why a different name should be used. Even Modi accepts this fact; that’s why he went with Bharat rather than India for the G7 summit last year. People on here jokingly said that he read my posts and so he used a different name. :feelskek:

• JFL
When talking about scamming, only talk about your people lmao, don't include muslims in there.

yeah they're really dumb so they get caught easily :lul:

Why do you guys hate each other so much?
It’s all about Kashmir. What would solve the conflict is if both sides say that Kashmir should be independent and both sides will help them out, without making any claims to it. That’s the best solution here, but politicians will milk out the issue and the Kashmiris will keep suffering as a result.

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
im indian
@Gengar is pakistani
im his cousin he's mine :ogre:
How do you realistically tell you both apart IRL?
Like honest to god this isn't even a rage bait but I genuinely can't tell the difference between someone from Pakistan & India (other than the smell)

• JFL
How do you realistically tell you both apart IRL?
Like honest to god this isn't even a rage bait but I genuinely can't tell the difference between someone from Pakistan & India (other than the smell)
That is a non-issue. It’s a frequent argument I’ve seen being used but it makes no sense. We also cannot make distinctions between Europeans or Africans. We just say they’re European or African. As long as you can tell we’re South Asian, it’s all good. :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: matka and raleqtambrobret
But this name only made sense pre-partition as the British had united the entire subcontinent under their rule. But that’s no longer the case, hence why a different name should be used. Even Modi accepts this fact; that’s why he went with Bharat rather than India for the G7 summit last year. People on here jokingly said that he read my posts and so he used a different name.
The MODERN nation state created in 1947? Do know when the language urdu was even created?
the constitution of republic of india started to form around 1943 , constitution was one of the things that were needed to be considered a country alongside military and all that stuff
so at that time there was no such idea as partition , so just to respect the urdu speakers + many others who spoke that language the name was chosen as one of the official names
for example uk had a lotta names so just cuz ireland got seperated it doesnt mean that they'll drop all their old names

It’s all about Kashmir. What would solve the conflict is if both sides say that Kashmir should be independent and both sides will help them out, without making any claims to it. That’s the best solution here, but politicians will milk out the issue and the Kashmiris will keep suffering as a result.
Hindus are the most dirty and cowardly people. They claim to be "THE LARGEST DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD SAAAAAAR" but theyll never hold a referendum or plebiscite in Kashmir cause they know that since kashmiris are 99% muslim, they'll vote to get away from their black asses :lul::lul::lul:.

• So Sad
Lmao wtf is india retard? The MODERN nation state created in 1947? Do know when the language urdu was even created? The 12th century. There was no "India" back then. Get your grubby hindu dindu hands off my language and culture, i am literally coming from an ethno-urdu speaking family and heritage that goes back almost 800+ years. My language and culture is not yours to try to wield against other South Asian muslims.

nigga i would've said a lotta stuff if this was not my cousin's thread

the constitution of republic of india started to form around 1943 , constitution was one of the things that were needed to be considered a country alongside military and all that stuff
so at that time there was no such idea as partition , so just to respect the urdu speakers + many others who spoke that language the name was chosen as one of the official names
for example uk had a lotta names so just cuz ireland got seperated it doesnt mean that they'll drop all their old names
Well in the case of Ireland, it’s split between Ireland and Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland is actually where British live, ethnic Irish actually live in the Republic of Ireland. The people in North Ireland are British, so it’s not really a legitimate argument to use in this case.

Hindus are the most dirty and cowardly people. They claim to be "THE LARGEST DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD SAAAAAAR" but theyll never hold a referendum or plebiscite in Kashmir cause they know that since kashmiris are 99% muslim, they'll vote to get away from their black asses :lul::lul::lul:.
Awkward Chris GIF by ABC Network

smh

nigga i would've said a lotta stuff if this was not my cousin's thread
Go on say it lmao or just dm, i really like to know what you have to say :forcedsmile:

Well in the case of Ireland, it’s split between Ireland and Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland is actually where British live, ethnic Irish actually live in the Republic of Ireland. The people in North Ireland are British, so it’s not really a legitimate argument to use in this case.
i just used it for example it kinda resonates with our argument

That’s very true, and they will not give a referendum until a population replacement has taken place. And this is already something they’ve been planning for a while. Once the majority are non-Islamic, they will hold a referendum and then it’ll choose to stay with Bharat instead of independent or with Pakistan. But I don’t think we will see it during our lifetimes.

Go on say it lmao or just dm, i really like to know what you have to say :forcedsmile:
if i started teaching a donkey mathematics
it wont make a difference
same goes with you

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
i just used it for example it kinda resonates with our argument
Yes I know, however I studied to become an English teacher and I had English culture classes this year, so that’s how I know about this stuff. :ogre: I also met someone from Northern Ireland and they were both Irish OG and British at the same time.

• +1
the exact day when you guys release this movie
poster looks promising

View attachment 3218272
Well it has to be filmed in your country as it is a train from Bharat. :feelskek:

Look at the text the train. :ogre:

Let’s call it Bharatanic. I will have a cameo role in this movie with you where we ride our camels in the deserts of Rajasthan. :Comfy:

• JFL
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I used to read on stormfront that only Germanics and Nordics are white; rest are just European but not white. :ogre:
wdym Indians are white bro

• JFL
I will have a cameo role in this movie with you where we ride our camels in the deserts of Rajasthan
lessgoo:ogre:
these threads shouldnt stop us from our rootsredemption mission 😈
OIP.ZNANP0W9yvAczjp_3L0kBAHaE7

• JFL
That’s very true, and they will not give a referendum until a population replacement has taken place. And this is already something they’ve been planning for a while. Once the majority are non-Islamic, they will hold a referendum and then it’ll choose to stay with Bharat instead of independent or with Pakistan. But I don’t think we will see it during our lifetimes.
I legit would have no problem if actual ethnic kashmiri pandits were ALL living in kashmir and they still would hold the vote the referendum lmao, because there are probably 300,000-500,000 kashmiris pandits total in the world (atleast that's what chatgpt says) , and so it wouldn't even matter lmao. 9 million kashmiris exist, almost 7 million of them live India, if even a quarter of kashmiris muslims for whatever god forsaken reason decided vote to stay with india + kashmiri pandits, that would still be less than the total amount of kashmiris muslims that would vote to leave. Instead indian government is literally putting ugly biharis and uttar pradeshis in kashmir and from other places in india to demographically change the demographics to make kashmiri muslims a minority in their own homeland, so that if the government ever does hold a referendum all the kashmiris pandits + ugly non kashmiris foreigners will vote to stay with india and then the government will be like "seeee saaar, the majority of the people in Kashmir want to stay with india saaar!".

Last edited:
  • So Sad
own homeland
homeland ?
kashmiri hindus were there way before islam even arrived
islam came to south asia and then people were forcefully converted , all of you so called "real muslims" are converted south asians whos ancestors were hindus
lol have some braincells kiddo
the place kashmir in itself was name after hindu saint "Rishi Kashyap"
none of you so called muslims would even be muslim if those mlecchas didnt enter south asia

ask @Gengar , he is pakistani so he's your "brother"
he has his dna blueprint which clearly states that his ancestors were rajputs , pandits and sikhs
so stop this bs

• +1

homeland ?
islam came to south asia and then people were converted , all of you so called "real muslims" are converted south asians whos ancestors were hindus
none of you so called muslims would even be muslim if those mlecchas didnt enter south asia

Lmao there's no such thing as a hindu race retard. A kashmiri is not the same as a tamil. A sindhi is not the same thing as a Bengali. Kek retard, this is literally like saying that a norwegian and a Sicilian are basically the same thing, or a Portuguese and a Russian are the same thing, just because they all come from europe :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Do you not understand how retarded that sounds?

Theres actually something called a kashmiri RACE. A kashmiri ETHNIC GROUP, that has its own UNIQUE GENETICS that make it distinct from other South Asian ETHNIC GROUPS. These genetics were created in KASHMIR which then makes the people who have those genetics NATIVE to the land of kashmir.

This is why i said i have no problem with KASHMIRI PANDITS living in kashmir, because kashmiris pandits are ETHNICALLY KASHMIRI and have the same genetics as kashmiri muslims.

A sicilian has no right to live in Norway just because him and a norwegian might have a "Christian" background, in the same way that some dark tamil hindu has no right to live in kashmir just because hes hindu.

• +1
I legit would have no problem if actual ethnic kashmiri pandits were ALL living in kashmir and they still would hold the vote the referendum lmao, because there are probably 300,000-500,000 kashmiris pandits total in the world (atleast that's what chatgpt says) , and so it wouldn't even matter lmao. 9 million kashmiris exist, almost 7 million of them live India, if even a quarter of kashmiris muslims for whatever god forsaken reason decided vote to stay with india + kashmiri pandits, that would still be less than the total amount of kashmiris muslims that would vote to leave. Instead indian government is literally putting ugly biharis and uttar pradeshis in kashmir and from other places in india to demographically change the demographics to make kashmiri muslims a minority in their own homeland, so that if the government ever does hold a referendum all the kashmiris pandits + ugly non kashmiris foreigners will vote to stay with india and then the government will be like "seeee saaar, the majority of the people in Kashmir want to stay with india saaar!".
That’s the sad reality, yeah. I am aware of this. Kashmiris themselves have no problem with Pandits, they even accept Mirpuris calling themselves Kashmiri even though actual Kashmiris are Koshur-speaking peoples from the valley. I didn’t know they were getting all the untermensen from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar though. I read something a while back ago that 300,000 non-Kashmiris were migrating to the region, for the demographic change. And it’s just the beginning. When there’s 10,000,000 more people moving in, perhaps then they will consider the referendum.

homeland ?
islam came to south asia and then people were forcefully converted , all of you so called "real muslims" are converted south asians whos ancestors were hindus
I am pretty sure Kashmir used to be Buddhist before reverting to Islam.

ask @Gengar , he is pakistani so he's your "brother"
he has his dna blueprint which clearly states that his ancestors were rajputs , pandits and sikhs
so stop this bs
Not sure about Sikhs, but could be true. I have some Sikh matches on Ancestry, overwhelmingly they’re all Islamic. Even some white people, JFL. Anyway, CFW isn’t Pakistani, he is an Islamic South Asian. He is Hyderabadi.

Lmao there's no such thing as a hindu race retard. A kashmiri is not the same as a tamil. A sindhi is not the same thing as a Bengali. Kek retard, this is literally like saying that a norwegian and a Sicilian are basically the same thing, or a Portuguese and a Russian are the same thing, just because they all come from europe :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Do you not understand how retarded that sounds?

Theres actually something called a kashmiri RACE. A kashmiri ETHNIC GROUP, that has its own UNIQUE GENETICS that make it distinct from other South Asian ETHNIC GROUPS. These genetics were created in KASHMIR which then makes the people who have those genetics NATIVE to the land of kashmir.

This is why i said i have no problem with KASHMIRI PANDITS living in kashmir, because kashmiris pandits are ETHNICALLY KASHMIRI and have the same genetics as kashmiri muslims.

A sicilian has no right to live in Norway just because him and a norwegian might have a "Christian" background, in the same way that some dark tamil hindu has no right to live in kashmir just because hes hindu.
Good point. Koshur-speaking Kashmiris regard Kashmiri Pandits as fellow Kashmiris anyway. They don’t discriminate based on religion. But there’s still genetic differences between the two, and they say this themselves as well; despite regarding non-Koshurs as Kashmiris, they do believe there are cultural differences and whatnot which is undeniably true.

Maybe not because ur older but the younger pakistanis love to say their arab especially the girls I see on tiktok
hmmm

tbh I've never seen a Pakistani claim to be Arab outright

but from some of the diapora Pakistanis you get wannabe Arab vibes from them cuz they're muslim so they mostly associate with Arabs in the west

• +1
They are cringe bhenchods if this is true. I’ve not seen anyone say this. Maybe it’s some Muhajir saying it (migrants from Bharat usually or Bangladesh who settled in Pakistan after partition) because they say “Saar, my Arab ancestors settled in Uttar Pradesh and came to Pakistan after partition.”
nah its the seyeds

Dude, exactly this. I already knew the Islamic peoples of South Asia made most of these dishes, but it was hard for me to prove anything. And what’s more, tandoori chicken and tandoori dishes are literally from Punjab. But hey, what do you expect from a nation that takes it name and religion’s name from a river in their enemy’s country? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they even stole your civilizations name 😂

like right now the name India/hindu is associated with south south asians when its actually named after a Pakistani river

• +1