PAPABAKVET'S TOE VS RODEBLUR

Who Mogs

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6873

In this thread my left toe (my non dominant one mind you so even more subhuman)
will go against the "PSL Perfect gigamogger @RODEBLUR "

Up first
my toe

ApplicationFrameHost P9MMCkm1ue

Buff, 5'8 longhaired nichemaxxed toe.

In the other corner

PSL Perfect, 5'7 88lbs confirmed 7PSL by himself @RODEBLUR

@Patrick Baitman @Nisse @Mohamad @JizzFarmer @Sikkunt23 @Introvertednarc @xdxdxnice1 @GigaMogger @austrianvirgin @Newone @christmasnight @DutchPrettyBoy @larsanova69 @Syobevoli @sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Sikkunt23, Lars and 12 others
At least with ur toe u can sell them on only fans to horny men . On the other hand @RODEBLUR pics can’t even do that . Absolutely brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4612 and 7 others
In this thread my left toe (my non dominant one mind you so even more subhuman)
will go against the "PSL Perfect gigamogger @RODEBLUR "

Up first
my toe

View attachment 588206

Buff, 5'8 longhaired nichemaxxed toe.

In the other corner

PSL Perfect, 5'7 88lbs confirmed 7PSL by himself @RODEBLUR

View attachment 588217View attachment 588220View attachment 588223View attachment 588229View attachment 588230

@Patrick Baitman @Nisse @Mohamad @JizzFarmer @Sikkunt23 @Introvertednarc @xdxdxnice1 @GigaMogger @austrianvirgin @Newone @christmasnight @DutchPrettyBoy @larsanova69 @Syobevoli @sytyl
Why the action figure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and sytyl
brutal

rodechad 1
papabaktoe 0

over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789, Deleted member 5912, sytyl and 1 other person
Why mention me tbh ? I despise you because you can’t admit the clear resemblance between mine and Zayn’s profile .

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6963 and 6 others
@Won'tStopNoodling bit of fapfuel for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 7079, sytyl and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
At least with ur toe u can sell them on only fans to horny men . On the other hand @RODEBLUR pics can’t even do that . Absolutely brutal
By the way i'm no anatomy & biology expert but that is a repulsive toe

Weird wrinkles, uneven edges, shitty cut & small as fuck nail

My toe mogs

Rodeblur is on roids or so I heard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 5912, sytyl and 3 others
@Won'tStopNoodling bit of fapfuel for you
Kys faggot. I only like female feet.

@knajjd @Lorsss @Kingkellz @her @Sergeant

Ban this faggot for projecting his homosexual tendencies onto me. I'm about to throw up :sick:

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5912, sytyl and 1 other person

Ban this faggot for projecting his homosexual tendencies onto me. I'm about to throw up :sick:
Daily reminder u FaceApp and morph ur forehead on pics and then use them on tinder and for ur rate me threads . Just stop
7B7A2DE3 E3E1 48D7 B4CB F85650016DD7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 5912 and 8 others
Daily reminder u FaceApp and morph ur forehead on pics and then use them on tinder and for ur rate me threads . Just stop
View attachment 588257
Wait he's been larping all this fucking time?
i was fucking convinced this was him and just had extreme BDD JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 7079, sytyl and 3 others

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 5912, malignant and 5 others
View attachment 588257
LOLOLOLOL I don't use FaceApp'd pics on tinder. Keep getting triggered by me, I live rent free in your tiny narrow curry head.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
LOLOLOLOL I don't use FaceApp'd pics on tinder. Keep getting triggered by me, I live rent free in your tiny narrow curry head.
cope he mogs you, he's exotic dark featured curry bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
He’s midfacecel I’ve seen some reddit rate mes lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5912, Introvertednarc and 2 others
It is him just severly morphed

Like saying this is me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, sytyl and Deleted member 7776
cope he mogs you, he's exotic dark featured curry bro.
I should post myself in motion tbh Everyone would say I mog him. White >>>> curry every time. No exceptions anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, malignant, sytyl and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6488, sytyl and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6488, sytyl and 2 others
Do it then pussy
I will do it but first you need to get banned for your homosexual tendencies, I cannot tolerate faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, GigaMogger and sytyl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, GigaMogger, Deleted member 5145 and 5 others
I will do it but first you need to get banned for your homosexual tendencies, I cannot tolerate faggots.
I have been telling u to record urself in motion for 2 months now and still no video . + u finally admit to using face app and ur defence is racist comment . What a joke u are son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, malignant, Introvertednarc and 5 others
I have been telling u to record urself in motion for 2 months now and still no video . + u finally admit to using face app and ur defence is racist comment . What a joke u are son
I didn't "admit to using face app". Your reading comprehension sucks. Go back to school son.

biggest manchild faggot coper on the forum

you say you can't tolerate faggots and that you are the Mogger of Niggers and act all dark triad but irl you probably scared to order mcdonalds.

keep coping with begging mummy to pay for your surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 5912, Introvertednarc and 3 others

you say you can't tolerate faggots and that you are the Mogger of Niggers and act all dark triad but irl you probably scared to order mcdonalds.

What's wrong with mogging niggers?

Bruh I've been using McDonalds along with Burger King for so long now, why are you projecting this bullshit onto me?

How am I coping if "mummy" indeed will fund all of them? Can't be cope if it's reality.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
that was a pic of you in the dark smdh
nah the pic of me in the dark was the one with the green pants on

i'd quiet down now since your frame is literally a skinnyfat version of mine

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, sytyl, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person

Also since I can't edit my post in the RateMe section:

How am I the manchild if you are the one tagging me, I am the one living in your head rent free? I never asked you to tag me. If you don't like the fact I don't like your faggotry, then don't tag me?

• Ugh..

Bruh I've been using McDonalds along with Burger King for so long now, why are you projecting this bullshit onto me?

How am I coping if "mummy" indeed will fund all of them? Can't be cope if it's reality.
just beg ur mom for ur stupid surgeries that will never cure ur bbd and anxiety theory !!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
nah the pic of me in the dark was the one with the green pants on

i'd quiet down now since your frame is literally a skinnyfat version of mine
not skinnyfat JFL.

habibi you've been in so many mogbattles and didnt win.
i don't need to shit on you 24/7 but you're not some "near perfect" demigod. Stop being delusional son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Sikkunt23

nothings wrong with mogging them but irl if you got checked by a nigger you would back down and hand over your cash and become a bitch, where as on here you talk as if you're some dark triad who goes out beating up faggots and black people

have some self respect and work for your money

Also

No surgery for your autism, truly is the biggest death sentance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, malignant, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
not skinnyfat JFL.

habibi you've been in so many mogbattles and didnt win.
i don't need to shit on you 24/7 but you're not some "near perfect" demigod. Stop being delusional son
What do you call it then

Mog battles are bias due to my reputation anyway

• Ugh..
@Won'tStopNoodling

why do you make huge threads crying about how your "bitch whore of a mom" didn't give you money?

can't you get a job?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
just beg ur mom for ur stupid surgeries that will never cure ur bbd and anxiety theory !!!!!
BDD is bullshit, it doesn't exist. Certainly not in my case. All the flaws I think exist, indeed do exist. This isn't BDD.

I wouldn't describe myself as particularly anxious, I'd rather say I'm depressed

Imagine posting these with a straight face and saying “ not edited not FaceApped “
Just lol
Normal skin texture ( amazing skin )
0C959E16 B7F1 4914 9A9B 0DB5D14C5889

Fake faceapped pic texture ( artificial )
26562195 BC3F 4B51 94EB 8BEB4F49E88F

stop being delusional and accept it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Sikkunt23
Also since I can't edit my post in the RateMe section:

How am I the manchild if you are the one tagging me, I am the one living in your head rent free? I never asked you to tag me. If you don't like the fact I don't like your faggotry, then don't tag me?
manchild because you look as if you're about 30, probably a NEET, and you beg your mum for surgery. No self-respect and certainly not a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Sikkunt23
@Won'tStopNoodling

why do you make huge threads crying about how your "bitch whore of a mom" didn't give you money?

can't you get a job?
just lol at this utter ungrateful cuck calling his own other slurs while she pays for his expensive unneeded surgeries . I am truly in shock

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, sytyl, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
@Won'tStopNoodling

can't you get a job?
I never made a thread like that. The one thread I did make was about the fact I had told my parents if they don't fund my surgeries I'm gonna kill myself.

I could get a job but it'd be a minimum wage wagecuck job, like BK or McDonalds, where I would have to work 160 hours a month for 500 bucks. C'mon, no one in their right mind would take that offer.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
just lol at this utter ungrateful cuck calling his own other slurs while she pays for his expensive unneeded surgeries . I am truly in shock
Own mother slurs *******

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Sikkunt23, sytyl and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
manchild because you look as if you're about 30, probably a NEET, and you beg your mum for surgery. No self-respect and certainly not a man.
It's time to be realistic. You can't possibly be serious in that you honestly think I could, in a matter of 3 years max, get a hold of 100k USD to fund my surgeries. It'd take like 6-7, by that time I'd already be around 30 so there's no point

• Ugh..
I never made a thread like that. The one thread I did make was about the fact I had told my parents if they don't fund my surgeries I'm gonna kill myself.

I could get a job but it'd be a minimum wage wagecuck job, like BK or McDonalds, where I would have to work 160 hours a month for 500 bucks. C'mon, no one in their right mind would take that offer.
omg mommmyyyyyyyy if u don’t pay for my expensive surgeries I’m going to kmsssss !1!1!!1!1!1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, malignant and sytyl
I always read your name Papabaklavat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 5912, sytyl and 1 other person