Parents attractiveness doesn't matter much COPERS. The: "it's totally random (recombination)" copers.

I didn't research this.
But it matters alot.
I always assumed it was, in decent conditions: 60/70 percent genes; and 40/30 percent environment.
But environment can also be 80%, if the environment is realy realy bad. Getting mmalnutrition, starvation level as child and youth. Than environment with fuck you up 100% I guestimate.
Pretty sure that environment enables genes to express or not. That could be a reason as to why in the mouse utopia experiment some rats turned gay under certain circumnstances.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
What that 60% stands for then?
genetic effects (from parents) on attractiveness; being 60%.
So 60% of ATTRACTIVENESS; is set by genetics things one gets.

The other 40% of ATTRACTIVENESS is set by other stuff. Like (re)combination, environment, habits, unkown factors, randomness, etc..

examples.

So. If parents throw in stuff that is all 5/10 each in attractive (never happens). Than 60% of you is 5/10.
Than the other 40% of happenings better work out really well, to not end up over 5/10.
the "environment factors and recombination factors are average" - Which is Most common (70%^of the time, according to standard deviation reality). Than one wil be average 5/10

Hypothetical.
Parents trow in features that are all 8/10 each in attractive (never happens). Than 60% is already set 8/10.
Lets say the "environment factors and recombination factors are average"; you will than remain 8/10.
Lets say the "environment factors and recombination factors are very good"/Like they like how cute you are as baby, and take extra care, and created good environemnet, and recombination went well, and so on.... And a Chad/Stacy is created.

that's how I read the numbers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and SOS-Sonic

The other 40% of ATTRACTIVENESS is set by other stuff. Like (re)combination, environment, habits, unkown factors, randomness, etc..
I see. However the first and second study contradict themselves, so where is the truth?

I didn't research this.
But it matters alot.
I always assumed it was, in decent conditions: 60/70 percent genes; and 40/30 percent environment.
But environment can also be 80%, if the environment is realy realy bad. Getting mmalnutrition, starvation level as child and youth. Than environment with fuck you up 100% I guestimate.
how bad do you think depression, high cortisol and occasional substance abuse is? (mainly ganja)

how bad do you think depression, high cortisol and occasional substance abuse is? (mainly ganja)
depends in which stage of life got it. I think. I can see it hinder developments a bit.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I see. However the first and second study contradict themselves, so where is the truth?
i didn't notice contradictions. what you mean is the contradiction?

i didn't notice contradictions. what you mean is the contradiction?
First study claims that both daughters and sons can inherit beauty from the parents, however the second one says that only daughters can while sons can only inherit dimorphism from the father.

First study claims that both daughters and sons can inherit beauty from the parents, however the second one says that only daughters can while sons can only inherit dimorphism from the father.
sadly in the 2nd study summary. They left unmentioned. The mother attractiveness effect on het son. I can't find/get the FULL orginal study (2008); there is shouldn say that factor. So I dunno

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Another study I stumbled across.

Kinda same outcomes. But again, whom gets what from what parent. Is not consistently outcome much. Although I noticed most, kinda cross-link it (mohter-son and father -daughter) more often than other combinations.

Genetics matter alot.

"Statistically significant correlations between parents and their offspring were found. It was found that daughters had greater genetic influence from both the parent than sons. Higher correlation was found for the mandibular position, chin prominence, nasal prominence, nasal width, lip length at philtrum, facial height and lip prominence.

Conclusion: The evidence of significant genetic contribution was there for linear and proportional parameters. Sons showed stronger heritability to their mothers than to their fathers while daughter showed heritability from both the parents. Thus, the soft tissue form of offspring can be predicted from parental data and the information from the siblings can also be used."

LOL. it is Indian. that is rare.
That son got his mothers jawline and chin projection, so sad.

Indians

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What does your mother's father look like? He might have also given you some bad DNA through her.
nothing special, normal frame, normal height, etc. all i know about him is that he has lifelong nw0 like everyone else in my family

Take a relaxing trip on your bike. To clear your mind.
And then, try to re-read. It's good information imo.

Enjoy the bike ride, I had mine this afternoon already:

I‘d love to but I‘m out of breath just sitting around and don‘t have a bike

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Couples that have a combined average below 3 psl should not be allowed to roll the dice

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and eduardkoopman
Dn but water. I got my shit ipd from my dad.

Couples that have a combined average below 3 psl should not be allowed to roll the dice
Anyone with a major genetic failo like tiny ipd that could potentially be passed on shouldn't be allowed to breed

nothing special, normal frame, normal height, etc. all i know about him is that he has lifelong nw0 like everyone else in my family
Problem is this, when you have a wide family you will see a lot of different patterns and how they work together.
My mother's brothers are all completely different from each others, different height, different faces, different skin tones, different NWs, 2 of them balded in young age and 2 of them are NW0 at 62 and 53, one of them is 6ft1, another one is 5ft6, other two were 5ft7 and 5ft11. They have completely different faces, two look like arabs, other two have pale skin. Even their bodies are different. So that's where i have my doubts, because your mother can have balding genes and never express them due to being a woman and transmit it to her son, or other stuff, and the study admits to have limitations, like for example they taught about dimorphism to judges, but why if dimorphism is something we should already know? Plus as I said saying that someone is gl doesn't mean he has appeal to other sex, and the judges were mixed, so men could skew the results. Jordan Barrett for example would get rated very high to men and lower for women. Idk, I see a lot of people who look nothing like their parents so i have those doubts.

• +1
Reactions: chadison

since there doesnt seem a perfect correlation you have to keep the regression to the mean in mind which explains why super attractive parents like brad pitt and angelina jolie dont create as (or even better) looking children then them (even though their is a high chance their offsprings will still look above average).

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and eduardkoopman
Problem is this, when you have a wide family you will see a lot of different patterns and how they work together.
My mother's brothers are all completely different from each others, different height, different faces, different skin tones, different NWs, 2 of them balded in young age and 2 of them are NW0 at 62 and 53, one of them is 6ft1, another one is 5ft6, other two were 5ft7 and 5ft11. They have completely different faces, two look like arabs, other two have pale skin. Even their bodies are different. So that's where i have my doubts, because your mother can have balding genes and never express them due to being a woman and transmit it to her son, or other stuff, and the study admits to have limitations, like for example they taught about dimorphism to judges, but why if dimorphism is something we should already know? Plus as I said saying that someone is gl doesn't mean he has appeal to other sex, and the judges were mixed, so men could skew the results. Jordan Barrett for example would get rated very high to men and lower for women. Idk, I see a lot of people who look nothing like their parents so i have those doubts.
yea thats me tbh. Although I do look like my parents, I turned out much smaller than what I should have been (I'm almost as small as my mom frame wise, shes fairly big). My mothers brothers are all COMPLETELY different, hair color, height, IQ, its so absurd that its funny tbh. I would say that I turned out facially what would be expected between my parents, my dad being average and mother above avg, I turned out fairly average. Although I did get the best of their IQs, I have a higher IQ than both of my parents, in the low 130s.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Effortless, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
well, i am judging the hair genetics off my mother's side only, nobody not her brother or father have had balding genes.

my father also still has a full head of hair.

about me being their biological child? well, like i have stated before, there are features from both that i can tell i have inherited, my dad gave me my ears and smile, my mum gave me my ipd and midface, etc.

yea thats me tbh. Although I do look like my parents, I turned out much smaller than what I should have been (I'm almost as small as my mom frame wise, shes fairly big). My mothers brothers are all COMPLETELY different, hair color, height, IQ, its so absurd that its funny tbh. I would say that I turned out facially what would be expected between my parents, my dad being average and mother above avg, I turned out fairly average. Although I did get the best of their IQs, I have a higher IQ than both of my parents, in the low 130s.
As this guy said
since there doesnt seem a perfect correlation you have to keep the regression to the mean in mind which explains why super attractive parents like brad pitt and angelina jolie dont create as (or even better) looking children then them (even though their is a high chance their offsprings will still look above average).
Regression of means is the answer.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
the frame is not given by testosterone, it's a myth, castrati men were super tall and had large frames since their plates never closed, it's estrogens who make the plates close and estrongens are derived from t.

Interesting, where did you hear that castrati men were super tall and had large frames?

Good comment and adding.
Happy that you iq mogg me. because when I'm the highest iq person somewhere, that place in trouble. Because my iq is good, but not great.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
well, i am judging the hair genetics off my mother's side only, nobody not her brother or father have had balding genes.

about me being their biological child? well, like i have stated before, there are features from both that i can tell i have inherited, my dad gave me my ears and smile, my mum gave me my ipd and midface, etc.
Bro my dad has hair and both my grandpas have, however I balded young, and I'm the highest DHT motherfucker in the whole family, having a caveman browridge and being so hairy everywhere that i needed laser treatment.
I have blue eyes too and nor my mother or my father have.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Effortless and SOS-Sonic
Bro my dad has hair and both my grandpas have, however I balded young, and I'm the highest DHT motherfucker in the whole family, having a caveman browridge and being so hairy everywhere that i needed laser treatment.
I have blue eyes too and nor my mother or my father have.
balding is attributed to testosterone

In muh family. the balding genes is also 50/50.
On my fathers side of the family; almost all men are bald, balding, and agressively balding already in tthe 20's and 30's.
Om my mothers side. There is only a little bit and slow balding patterns to be seen. Where the men are like NW2 in their mid 30's and lose like 0.5NW to 1 NW every decade. and than stable after 60 orso.

me + 2 bothers.
I and 1 brother, got my mothers side balding genes. We started slowly balding since 30 orso.
And 1 other brother of me, at 40, norwood 6 orso. Got muh fathers side balding genes.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and RODEBLUR
No, balding comes from DHT, even more specifically it comes from hair follicles sensitivity to DHT, makes sense that I balded early since at 9 I already had pube hair and at 12 i started developing hair all over my body and i already started having a beard.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and eduardkoopman
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
No, balding comes from DHT, even more specifically it comes from hair follicles sensitivity to DHT, makes sense that I balded early since at 9 I already had pube hair and at 12 i started developing hair all over my body and i already started having a beard.
It's DHT, taht is true.
To add, some get some (limited) hair loss due to less blood to scalp when getting older. Can be pumped up with sobstances and things to do, when that factor is also a cause.
Althugh most often it's just getting dht raped on scalp

In muh family. the balding genes is also 50/50.
On my fathers side of the family; almost all men are bald, balding, and agressively balding already in tthe 20's and 30's.
Om my mothers side. There is only a little bit and slow balding patterns to be seen. Where the men are like NW2 in their mid 30's and lose like 0.5NW to 1 NW every decade. and than stable after 60 orso.

me + 2 bothers.
I and 1 brother, got my mothers side balding genes. We started slowly balding since 30 orso.
And 1 other brother of me, at 40, norwood 6 orso. Got muh fathers side balding genes.
good thing that 50/50 doesn't matter since neither sides have any balding for me

good thing that 50/50 doesn't matter since neither sides have any balding for me
lucky. no worries I guess.

I knew. it was going to be 50/50 for me.
I got lucky on that one. I look alot like my mother, in general actually. Luckily I also inherited her height genes.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
unbelieveable. young, fit, healthy Chad. And no bike in netherlands.
Not Chad but I am young and was fit and healthy until about five weeks ago

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360
Among men in the West. The below PSL3 men have a hard time. So that is covered.

But the thing is. The women.
Any woman of PSL2 and above; can find a guy to breed with. Women are holding back, the beautification of the human race.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 6512 and DicedFeta
It's DHT, taht is true.
To add, some get some (limited) hair loss due to less blood to scalp when getting older. Can be pumped up with sobstances and things to do, when that factor is also a cause.
Althugh most often it's just getting dht raped on scalp
thought dht and testosterone were the same thing

doesn't the acronym even stand for dihydrogentestosterone or something ? or am i remembering wrong

Not Chad but I am young and was fit and healthy until about five weeks ago
brutals. Hope get better and healthy soon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst

Are you from the British Isles?

the frame is not given by testosterone, it's a myth, castrati men were super tall and had large frames since their plates never closed, it's estrogens who make the plates close and estrongens are derived from t.

This is crazy and interesting tbh

You can tell his frame is huge but his voice has not developed

edit: Also does this mean that too much testosterone during puberty can actually stunt your growth because it gets converted to estrogen?

Last edited:

Yeah, only problem is that without T you don't have DHT so your dick doesn't grow, i don't know if it stays small after induced puberty too

• +1
Yeah, only problem is that without T you don't have DHT so your dick doesn't grow, i don't know if it stays small after induced puberty too

Also does this mean that too much testosterone during puberty can actually stunt your growth because it gets converted to estrogen?

edit: Also does this mean that too much testosterone during puberty can actually stunt your growth because it gets converted to estrogen?
To add. His frame looks extra good, because his head is small.

• +1
Yes it doesn't, genetic recombination

BUT you can expect non-facial flaws like short height or health problems to be inherited

Also does this mean that too much testosterone during puberty can actually stunt your growth because it gets converted to estrogen?
Yeah, but it probably depends on how much you aromatize too, its very complex.

• +1
On average: Attractiveness of parents matters significantly, for the attractiveness of children.
On average: Attractive fathers tend to create more attractive daughters and attractive mothers tend to create more attractive sons.
On average: Women select men alot on facially attractiveness and height. Concluding that biological makeup, has decided also that attractiveness (and height) are heritable and important and postitive features to have for offspring.
My Mom was a model. My dad is a manlet.

Take a relaxing trip on your bike. To clear your mind.
And then, try to re-read. It's good information imo.

Enjoy the bike ride, I had mine this afternoon already:

Haha Ik was nooit zo blij in mijn leven

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman