Parents attractiveness doesn't matter much COPERS. The: "it's totally random (recombination)" copers.

First study contradicts the second, the first affirms that both sons and daughters can inherit beauty and dimorphism, but in the second one it says that only women usually inherit beauty while the men don't. they only inherit dimorphism. So where is the truth here? I agree that women can inherit beauty, but it's because for women it's way easier to look good than for men, for example a woman can be good looking with both a strong jaw or a weaker one, or with hunter eyes or with more puppy big eyes.
Being dimorphic alone doesn't make a man good looking, it's a requisite that you must have but doesn't ensure that a man is gonne be gl
View attachment 939815
Very dimorphic man but not a male model.

My theory is that women pursue gl men for 2 reasons: In case it will be a girl, the chances of her being gl will be high, in case it will be a man the chances of him being dimorphic will be high. This is because a gl woman will be able to mate with high status or gl men while a dimorphic man will be able to become high status and compete intra sexually with other men. You want your son to be able to crash the enemies and ensure a spot in the highest hierarchies, and low t non dimorphic men can't do that.

View attachment 939819
Dimorphic son

View attachment 939822
Non dimorphic son
What are the features that are not really dysmorphic more are attractive on guys?

What features make a guy good looking? Features that are not necessarily masculine traits.
Full lips for example, or short philtrum. I think only those two tbh

Everyone Chad. If they mewed.

Baby Lol GIF by moodman
at least have a good developed face

What features make a guy good looking? Features that are not necessarily masculine traits.
-Averageness
-Symmatry
-Good proportions off a facial feature in relation to all other features

Split the difference. 5’6”.
that is a little bit brutal in white nation, but maybe manageable to a small extend. Probs normal height in Asia, south america.

i brutal mogs my parents in all ways

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
that is a little bit brutal in white nation, but maybe manageable to a small extend. Probs normal height in Asia, south america.
It sucks ass being 5'6" in Cali. Most guys height mog me. But, girls like my face, so I'm fine in that area. And, lots of little SEA, Central Am and Filipinos guys here. And I tower over them.

• +1
This is crazy and interesting tbh

You can tell his frame is huge but his voice has not developed

edit: Also does this mean that too much testosterone during puberty can actually stunt your growth because it gets converted to estrogen?
people who have an early puberty usually end up shorter

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Marsiere214
Notice how the two old dudes push their head forward and the kid doesn't? This pic is frauded AF.
That could only explain a very small part of the recession. The kid is clearly the most recessed.

That could only explain a very small part of the recession. The kid is clearly the most recessed.

The kid also isn't an adult yet. Either way, have the father and grandfather take the same pose as the boy and they will look like giga birdcels too.

i think height and dick size is random though

i think height and dick size is random though

Height is random in the sense that nearly everyone has some short and tall people very recently in their ancestry tree, so their genetic makeup can always break out randomly. Nordics are somewhat excempt from that, many of them only have 6'+ ancestors multiple generations back.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
The kid also isn't an adult yet. Either way, have the father and grandfather take the same pose as the boy and they will look like giga birdcels too.
The father is clearly a recessed subhuman though not as much of a subhuman as the kid. The grandfather has a massive chin what are you even on about. He's not even jutting that much. Clearly each generation has gotten worse.

Yes it doesn't, genetic recombination
Mostly cope comment. especially when it comes to women facial attractiveness.

A study on the inheritance of parental facial attractiveness and their adult children's facial attractiveness, at the collegiate age, shows about 70% of daughter's facial attractiveness is inherited from the parent's genes with the father's genes playing a slightly larger role in the daughter's facial attractiveness compared to the mother's genes. With the rest of the variance being epigenetic in nature (diet regimens, stress, nutrition status, toxin exposure levels, pharmacological medications, grooming etc.)

In contrast about 10% of son's facial attractiveness is inherited from the parent's genes with the mother's genes playing the majority role in the son's facial attractiveness compared to the father's genes, with the rest of the variance being epigenetic.

"The heritability was ~0.50–0.70 for attractiveness "

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, thecel and Marsiere214
I wonder how this works for polish/EE people. It's well known that polish/EE girls tend to be quite good-looking, but the guys are ugly in comparison.

So you have ugly polish fathers, getting hot polish daughters. Somehow.
Tbh I really wonder how my own daughters would look like, I think they would have it much better than my sons due to my polish genes being good for women.

I am also likely to not be able to get my looksmatch female to breed with since I have an autistic brain and I cant socialize properly. But autism doesn't affect women as much it seems, my sons will be fucked though just like me + get her ugly genes.

It's quite interesting imo, I wonder if we can make people better looking with genetic engineering in the near future. That would alleviate a lot of suffering.

Still so much randomness involved. There's 5 inches in height difference between my brother and me. That can be the difference between tall or below-average :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I wonder how this works for polish/EE people. It's well known that polish/EE girls tend to be quite good-looking, but the guys are ugly in comparison.
Gotta say. EE and Russian men, are usually GIGA low effort when it comes to looks. And known for the very bad lifestyle factor, aka epigenic factor, of alcohol consumption alot since young.
While EE and Russian women are usually very high effort when it comes to looks and lifestyle.

So you have ugly polish fathers, getting hot polish daughters. Somehow.
Women can get away better with: weak lower 3rds, maybe that's 1 factor?

Tbh I really wonder how my own daughters would look like,
good luck finding out.
It's quite interesting imo, I wonder if we can make people better looking with genetic engineering in the near future. That would alleviate a lot of suffering.
should be possible, when it comes the epigenic/expression factor. Since environment factor.
But, it's not gonna happen much I think. Because no parent does that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 275
Gotta say. EE and Russian men, are usually GIGA low effort when it comes to looks. And known for the very bad lifestyle factor, aka epigenic factor, of alcohol consumption alot since young.
While EE and Russian women are usually very high effort when it comes to looks and lifestyle.
This is true, very much a cultural thing I've noticed. It's not the alcohol imo. From my mother and father, both polish, I noticed a heavy focus on 'practicality'. My hairstyle as a kid was always a quick buzzcut done by my own mother. A real haircut 'wasnt worth the money' according to them. Clothes were oversized secondhand shitty ones, cuz they last long as I grow and they're cheap. And so on. I was to focus on career and girls would choose me for marriage once I have a good job.

From polish female cousins I noticed that family/parents would put a heavy focus on maximizing their daughters appearance instead.

Brutal to get looksminned or looksmaxxed by your parents cultural influences ngl. EE def has that betabux culture still going strong.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman, thecel and Marsiere214
Most gl guys I know have average parents, I dont really feel like attractiveness is that heavilly family-dependent

didn't care i mog my entire family to oblivion

It's like a lot of things: Tall parents usually have tall children. Dark-skinned parents usually have dark-skinned children. Wide-shouldered parents usually have wide-shouldered children.

Good-looking parents usually have good-looking children. IT is a little more complicated, because there are things like harmony between different features, but you don't see a lot of models with medusa parents.

LOL. I would for sure refuse to take pics.

Doutzen Kroes. And her sister. Also a big difference. in appeal. She got lucky.

na_5de8e1504bf89.jpg
na_5de8e9a774c71.jpg
na_5de8ec8ddb654.jpg
na_5de8e9a734575.jpg
na_5a5f8a7e369da.jpg

Let me check the parents of these 2 for fun.

View attachment 939838 - View attachment 939839

How does genetic recombination work for the above?
Let's say Doutzen and her sister end up with brothers who are their male equivalents (eg. Gandy and Gandy's ugly brother respectively).

Would Doutzen and Gandy be more likely to have top tier kids than the other couple?

Or since Doutzen and her sis are carrying the same genetic material (and the same with Gandy and his bro) would the odds be equal that they would have kids with top genetics?

Most gl guys I know have average parents, I dont really feel like attractiveness is that heavilly family-dependent
You only know these parents as fat oldcels. Probably. Check their pics, from when these parents had still youth.
didn't care i mog my entire family to oblivion
Walking mogg machine you are. (y)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer and pizza
How does genetic recombination work for the above?
Let's say Doutzen and her sister end up with brothers who are their male equivalents (eg. Gandy and Gandy's ugly brother respectively).

Would Doutzen and Gandy be more likely to have top tier kids than the other couple?

Or since Doutzen and her sis are carrying the same genetic material (and the same with Gandy and his bro) would the odds be equal that they would have kids with top genetics?
I would think Gandy and Doutzen.
Have better odds at facially attractive kids. Than their uglier sister-brother pairing up.

1. Doutzen and her sister carry overlap in genetic material alot. But they don't carry the same genetic material.
2. These studies compared: attractiveness of parents in relationship to their children. And shows usually between 50%-70% odds of the children inheriting same level of attractiveness as parents.
3. I have never heard of a study, comparing attractive and less attractive sisters/bothers; to see how it affects the attractiveness of children comparative.

So, it's a guess!

But, we do know that attractiveness has heritability percentage of 50-70 percentile in most studies.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Water, nobody was saying that attractiveness caused by genes was 100% random. But more random than what people think.

I would think Gandy and Doutzen.
Have better odds at facially attractive kids. Than their uglier sister-brother pairing up.

1. Doutzen and her sister carry overlap in genetic material alot. But they don't carry the same genetic material.
2. These studies compared: attractiveness of parents in relationship to their children. And shows usually between 50%-70% odds of the children inheriting same level of attractiveness as parents.
3. I have never heard of a study, comparing attractive and less attractive sisters/bothers; to see how it affects the attractiveness of children comparative.

So, it's a guess!

But, we do know that attractiveness has heritability percentage of 50-70 percentile in most studies.
If 2 really attractive people have 2 children together. But somehow due to bad luck, they both end up ugly asf compared to their parents. Really bad luck. A tall model and a tall basketballplayer. 6'0 and 6'7. But their sons somehow end up 5'6 and 5'8

Does this mean their genetic lineage is basically 'ruined' now? Because the chances of getting ugly grandchildren is pretty big since their children are ugly? Their grandsons will probably also be 5'6 and 5'8 or something close to that.

Brutal tbh

If 2 really attractive people have 2 children together. But somehow due to bad luck, they both end up ugly asf compared to their parents. Really bad luck. A tall model and a tall basketballplayer. 6'0 and 6'7. But their sons somehow end up 5'6 and 5'8

Does this mean their genetic lineage is basically 'ruined' now?
Not perse, when the causes of the subhumanity are due to genes not expressing themselfes, but being there. But due to epigentic, environment, these genes NOT expressing themselfes, causing that subhumanity factor. These great egentic qualities that didn't express themselfes, that code still gets passed on when they have kids, and in their kids these great things may again express themselfes, and it "" skipped" a generation.

That's why they sometimes say. Something seemed to he skipped a generation. Where a feature of grandpa/grandma comes back that was not expresseed/seen with their own child.

BUT in general, you are kinda right, about ruined. Because it's rare that alot of great features are all not espressing themselfes. That's just low odds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Marsiere214
Not perse, when the causes of the subhumanity are due to genes not expressing themselfes, but being there. But due to epigentic, environment, these genes NOT expressing themselfes, causing that subhumanity factor. These great egentic qualities that didn't express themselfes, that code still gets passed on when they have kids, and in their kids these great things may again express themselfes, and it "" skipped" a generation.

That's why they sometimes say. Something seemed to he skipped a generation. Where a feature of grandpa/grandma comes back that was not expresseed/seen with their own child.

BUT in general, you are kinda right, about ruined. Because it's rare that alot of great features are all not espressing themselfes. That's just low odds.
My dad and my brother both look subhuman ngl. I am much taller than my dad and my brother, my brother and father are both completely bald while I am not, etc. Kinda brutal if I get bald manlet children because my dad's genes haunt me.

Need to compensate hard by getting a good-looking woman to have babies with tbh. Enjoy the blessing of luck that god gave me to permanently improve my bloodline by trapping a girl that thinks my genes are good.

• JFL
it's too much blackpill for me , thx for the daily dose

• +1
OP, nobody said it's completely random. We just said that ugly men + ugly woman doesnt = ugly kid and hot man + hot woman = hot child. You misinterpreted that yourself.

In contrast about 10% of son's facial attractiveness is inherited from the parent's genes with the mother's genes playing the majority role in the son's facial attractiveness compared to the father's genes, with the rest of the variance being epigenetic.

"The heritability was ~0.50–0.70 for attractiveness "

Now i know why im average looking. In all honesty i always knew. My dad is good looking, strong chin,slightly sloped forehead, masculine nasolabial and nasofrontal angle, the only problem he has is a slightly long midface but he has a good chin so its doesnt matter. My mom has a slightly receding chin, round forehead and upturned nose. Guess which traits i have :feelswhy:?
All of my good looking friends had good
looking mothers. It sucks because my father was considered the best looking dad by all of my friends. He looks like George Clooney.
i swear, God made women to torment future generation of men :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

You are truly stupid
0.6 is a decent correlation but it's still only a modest one which means the remaining 0.4 percent is environmental, related to upbringing and all that stuff, meaning it's quite malleable

0.6 is a decent correlation but it's still only a modest one which means the remaining 0.4 percent is environmental, related to upbringing and all that stuff, meaning it's quite malleable
Yeah, so better to vary around 5PSL than 2PSL, I think we agree on that

Yeah, so better to vary around 5PSL than 2PSL, I think we agree on that
4 PSL is dead average and 5 PSL is well above it. 2 PSL is extremely logically rare, if we're being truly objective.

4 PSL is dead average and 5 PSL is well above it. 2 PSL is extremely logically rare, if we're being truly objective.
If the parent are 7PSL, you are statistically at least 5PSL.

If the parents are 3 PSL, you are at least 2PSL, ofc I simplified it, but which one is better ?

If the parent are 7PSL, you are statistically at least 5PSL.
The statistic possibility of a 7 PSL person is extremely rare, and it's even rarer for them to marry have children etc. Also, if we're assuming that it's 60% inherited, that still leaves the 40% remaining. If the kid has a truly looksminned lifestyle with a horrible environment, he will probably go below that so there is absolutely no guarantee, especially with that high of a percentage
If the parents are 3 PSL, you are at least 2PSL, ofc I simplified it, but which one is better ?
Just use averages. See above. 7 PSLs are extremely rare.

Shame any potential I had for being attractive went away with my brain proteins after my mind got fucking obliterated by neonatal meningitis. Anyway, from what I've seen anecdotally, ugly/average mothers with wide skulls tend to have above average looking sons.

lmao so an average of 0.6? That's literally NOTHING
Officially that qualifies as: a moderate positive linear relationship
And 0.6 is at the high/top range of: moderate positive linear relationship (since it goes from 0.3 to 0.7). After 0.7; they constitute it as a strong positive correlation.

The r-scale explained:
  1. 0 indicates no linear relationship.
  2. +1 indicates a perfect positive linear relationship – as one variable increases in its values, the other variable also increases in its values through an exact linear rule.
  3. -1 indicates a perfect negative linear relationship – as one variable increases in its values, the other variable decreases in its values through an exact linear rule.
  4. Values between 0 and 0.3 indicate a weak positive linear relationship. And values between 0 and −0.3 indicate a weak negative linear relationship through a shaky linear rule.
  5. Values between 0.3 and 0.7 (-0.3 and −0.7) indicate a moderate positive (negative) linear relationship through a fuzzy-firm linear rule.
  6. Values between 0.7 and 1.0 (−0.7 and −1.0) indicate a strong positive (negative) linear relationship through a firm linear rule.

Last edited:
Truth.
There is a malleable factor alot.
But these other factors, may be outside of ones control alot also.
in my opinion, the best bet a person (aka women mostly) can make conciously; is chose an attractive partner for if they hope to get good looking kids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood