Iron
Paul Coceancig:

Federico Hernández Alfaro:

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Alfaro is a butcher

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Mrxshmallow and cyprian_tomaszewski
One is suspended and another is russian roulette.
Both ptoduce(d) mediocre over-advanced looks

Neither.

Get ramieri or pagnoni or raffaini.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, longjohnmong and Deleted member 32196
bimax or death

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Neither.

Get ramieri or pagnoni or raffaini.
Yeah, it's definitely one of these 3 guys and not one of the other 50,000 maxillofacial surgeons in the world.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Yeah, it's definitely one of these 3 guys and not one of the other 50,000 maxillofacial surgeons in the world.

These three have experience + solid results under their belt.

If someone isn’t on a budget, and really cares about his look (and future) he’s gonna take the most safe and drastic choice.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
solid results under their belt
I see. None of the other 50,000 maxillofacial surgeons in the world have experience. And while I've got you here, could you show me some of Pagnoni's best bimax results? Oh, and what conferences has Ramieri spoken at recently?

Also didn't Coceancig invent the custom guides and plates and the ramus widening?

I see. None of the other 50,000 maxillofacial surgeons in the world have experience. And while I've got you here, could you show me some of Pagnoni's best bimax results? Oh, and what conferences has Ramieri spoken at recently?

They have experiences, absolutely. But from what I’ve seen, most people get bimax combined with implants or other surgeries, that’s why it make sense to pick those.

I mean, back in the day I heard most people who went to Terino or Eppley, went with multiple surgeries planned together.

Why it wouldn’t be done with custom planning, implants etc in 2024?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, valhalar and Fairytale
Paul Coceancig:

Federico Hernández Alfaro:

these guys specialize in creating normies out of subhumans. Not creating attractive people out of normies…

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and chinmax
these guys specialize in creating normies out of subhumans. Not creating attractive people out of normies…
Them ascending to normies is not Alfaros fault. He gave that guy a great jaw, his other features are lacking. Nothing more he could have done.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Paul got his medical license suspended 28th of February or some shit for malpractice because normies complaining about his Blackpill approach.

50,000 choices for aesthetic maxillofacial surgeons… lol 😂

IMG 0155

@RealSurgerymax

• JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax