Paying for surgery to become a male model is like taking out a student loan to go to university

D

Deleted member 11610

Zephir
Think about it, a lot of people don't pay back their student loans or they finally pay it back at a later stage in their lives, the ones that do pay it back early do so because they've managed to land jobs and have successful careers, just like how if you pay for surgery in order to become a male model it is very rare that you'll become one or even make enough money to pay it back as male models get paid peanuts but if you have a good enough base/looksmax hard then you might have a chance to pay back some less costly surgeries like lip filler/rhinoplasty, but if you become a successful male model you can pay back implants/bimax with your model money

The similarities end here, but I can't help but think some of the narcies here might have this mindset towards how they'll pay for surgeries and not be broke for the next few years following it

• +1
Reactions: angelo, mulattomaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
I am confident that almost no one here is gonna become a male model.

Everyone just wants to receive 5 minutes of sticking their 6 inchers in some becky that rejected them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375, Deleted member 9670, datboijj and 14 others
I feel that for most people becoming a model isn’t really the goal it’s mostly due to lack of success in the dating market and treatment in the real world due to their looks which leads them to aspire to have better stats through surgery. This would simultaneously improve how people treat them as good looking people are naturally treated differently than ugly or average people or the obvious with women. Me personally I am lucky to have a well off family that is willing to pay for my college funds so I don’t have that to worry about that but I can’t say the same for others in this community. I personally want to have surgery for the reasons I have listed as well as just having better self esteem not so much to make money off of my looks but looks naturally would do that for you.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member, Gaia262 and 3 others

Everyone just wants to receive 5 minutes of sticking their 6 inchers in some becky that rejected them
Yeah I don't think anyone here will ever actually become a model, arvid had an opportunity he said, salludon defs could if he wasn't in pakistan and amnesia probably could too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
i understand what you are saying, but i go for surgeries in order to get better treatment from society (Halo effect basically) and women tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member
Yeah It improves every aspect of your life when you are maxxed out.
Going ot alone somewhere is a nice feeling ppl smiling at you etc, seeing friends is a good time, women will show more interest.
Max Ur money, max your looks and life is good.
Let's get it bro let's ascend! Whatever it takes

I don't care if your starving wanting to eat curry, stick to your diet! Train hard, get that surgery, save wageslave, deal drugs do what's gotta be done!

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Amexmaxx
Ironically bout to do that tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610

Fogdarts me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
muh "surgeries will turn me into a male model" :soy::soy::soy:

I have been making comparison for a few years now. People don't hesitate to take out 100K loan to go to school, it's seen as an investment. Well money spent to legitimately improve your looks should also be seen as an investment in your financial/mental/sexual well being.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, datboijj, anactualdude and 7 others
muh "surgeries will turn me into a male model" :soy::soy::soy:
Not for me, but for people who are already 5 PSL+ and their failos don't consist of having a long midface, steep gonial angle or shit skull shape

• So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I have been making comparison for a few years now. People don't hesitate to take out 100K loan to go to school, it's seen as an investment. Well money spent to legitimately improve your looks should also be seen as an investment in your financial/mental/sexual well being.
Completely agree, good looks helping you socially will lead to more connections/networking and therefore leading to more job opportunities too just not as much as a degree would.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Amnesia
@Stopping@Nothing19

I could prob become model if I cleared skin and got dreads
Idk man I tried and couldn’t cut it
BF1C00FE 4ECF 47DF 954B FCB282E4BF9E
E4D3A056 4616 4236 B499 E037C417FFA9

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and datboijj
Only niggers and women get help from the government
Whites have to pay through there pocket if they wanna go to uni