PE actually works

D

Deleted member 31072

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Joined
Jun 18, 2023
Posts
17,985
Reputation
24,208
Holy fuck I've legit added 0.5 inches to my length in less than 3 months wtfffff

Insane. I wanna cuck everybody
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25413, Deleted member 29167, Artemis and 2 others
What routine
 
Holy fuck I've legit added 0.5 inches to my length in less than 3 months wtfffff

Insane. I wanna cuck everybody
Idk why it is so surprising to anyone.

I added ~0.5cm to my dick length in 3 months with Phallosan.

Though i dropped the whole thing, because it is inconvenient as fuck. And i am already average. But the experiment was a success.
 
I need to start fuak over for my lazy ass
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25413
Idk why it is so surprising to anyone.

I added ~0.5cm to my dick length in 3 months with Phallosan.

Though i dropped the whole thing, because it is inconvenient as fuck. And i am already average. But the experiment was a success.
lmao idiot avereage isnt the goal
 
lmao idiot avereage isnt the goal
ok.

sg0nlcgvy7f51.jpg


:feelshehe:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067

Similar threads

5"11Manlet
Replies
2
Views
35
PSL_Ascend
PSL_Ascend
R
Replies
1
Views
48
fattofat
fattofat
C
Replies
22
Views
140
CyprusGD
C
britishbomber
Replies
12
Views
81
britishbomber
britishbomber
Andre10
Replies
7
Views
56
Andre10
Andre10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top