Pectus excavatum

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
This condition is a death sentence for aspiring bodybuilders/gymcels like myself

This just ruins my chest and makes me look like shit tbh because my sternum is caved in

More severe cases then mine exist, as mine is fairly moderate

Heres a graph showing how the sternum can block full lung expansion, most people with this condition can only have about 90% lung capicity

The most noteworthy person with this condition is tristan tate

him talking about how it potentially limited his boxing

How can this be fixed?

well you have 2 options, surgical and pumping.

The surgery for pectus is called the "nuss bar procedure" and it performed most typically on kids around the age of 12

it has a 6 week recovery before you can lift weights again

not sure if this is covered by insurance but its awfully expensive. The bar stays in for about 2 years and then is removed which permanently fixes the sternum

This isnt worth it unless covered by insurance, for 50-60k you can have a whole new face.
Which brings me to option number 2

The vacuum bell can lift the gap about 1.5cm according to anecdotes on reddit

This guy is an oldcel so it proves it can still work for adults, people said even after they stopped pumping for 2 weeks and didnt loose the lifting either so life fuel

vacuum bell heres the one r/pectusexcavatum recommends

This wouldnt be a clavicular thread without some low inhib shit

Synthol oil to be injected into the inner parts of the chest to visually close the gap. Not sure if im gonna do this yet but figured id include it.

Tag pectuscels!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Rigged, mvp2v1 and 6 others
put synthol into your brain for increased IQ

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Ryldoo IS COPING, IMOGYOU and 3 others
isn't synthol dangerous asf?

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Holy fuck that severe case looks like someone ran into him head first at full speed

Aren’t you afraid of hairloss because of roiding?

are u planing to do the vacuum?

This condition is a death sentence for aspiring bodybuilders/gymcels like myself
View attachment 2815566

This just ruins my chest and makes me look like shit tbh because my sternum is caved in

View attachment 2815570

View attachment 2815575

Heres a graph showing how the sternum can block full lung expansion, most people with this condition can only have about 90% lung capicity

How can this be fixed?

View attachment 2815581

The surgery for pectus is called the "nuss bar procedure" and it performed most typically on kids around the age of 12

not sure if this is covered by insurance but its awfully expensive. The bar stays in for about 2 years and then is removed which permanently fixes the sternum

View attachment 2815585

This isnt worth it unless covered by insurance, for 50-60k you can have a whole new face.

View attachment 2815587

View attachment 2815592

This guy is an oldcel so it proves it can still work for adults, people said even after they stopped pumping for 2 weeks and didnt loose the lifting either so life fuel

View attachment 2815597

View attachment 2815600

Synthol oil to be injected into the inner parts of the chest to visually close the gap. Not sure if im gonna do this yet but figured id include it.

Tag pectuscels!

Your chest looks good bro ong stop this

i’d rope if i had this ngl

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
R u acc an aspiring bodybuilder

R u acc an aspiring bodybuilder
i said /gymcel which is me

no LARP my mom used to compete tho which is why i use to wanna when i was younger

u had it as bad as the extreme example u might
yeah that’s what i meant urs ain’t even that bad ur just being aspie. obviously noticeable to gymcels but the average chick is not going to notice

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and Clavicular
View attachment 2815566

View attachment 2815570

View attachment 2815575

How can this be fixed?

View attachment 2815581

View attachment 2815585

View attachment 2815587

View attachment 2815592

View attachment 2815597

View attachment 2815600

Tag pectuscels!

This is a long ass post for a guy who doesnt even have pectus he just has bad chest genetics jfl

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and tigrxs
you look fine man nobody give a fuck, first thing i thought seeing that photo was “that guys jacked” not “why is there an extra centimeter distance between his chest” like what, if i had this i wouldnt gaf just the lung part maybe but an extra 10% wouldnt be noticeable tbh

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
This is a long ass post for a guy who doesnt even have pectus he just has bad chest genetics jfl
dnr cuz its pectus excavatum not bad insertions
you look fine man nobody give a fuck, first thing i thought seeing that photo was “that guys jacked” not “why is there an extra centimeter distance between his chest” like what, if i had this i wouldnt gaf just the lung part maybe but an extra 10% wouldnt be noticeable tbh
not a word bluepiller

not a word bluepiller
It is bad insertions though,

Its not obvious that you have pectus if you do

And regardless of whether or not you have pectus its still bad insertions because they would be closer together

It is bad insertions though,

Its not obvious that you have pectus if you do

And regardless of whether or not you have pectus its still bad insertions because they would be closer together
not possible to have no gap if u have pectus, sorry for your low iq

Except you dont have pectus

Show some evidence you have pectus rather than jusy bad chest genetics because you cant tell

Actually i redact that i dont care whether or not you have pectus

Have a nice day

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs

not a word bluepiller
i dont even know what a blue piller is im not hardcore looksmaxer but im being fr man, girls think you can exercise to make ur 4 pack to a 6pack they arent gona even notice the little gap between the chest

if you do synthol injections do your shoulders as well, I plan to do mine but I’m not fully gymmaxxed yet so there’s no point

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
mirin wide birthing hips

• +1
Bro it’s me Gigel , my vacuum bell is coming soon I will post the results

It’s not from Pectushealing , different company

The one from Pectushealing broke

you have the genes to be hot if you were female

• +1
Bro it’s me Gigel , my vacuum bell is coming soon I will post the results

It’s not from Pectushealing , different company

The one from Pectushealing broke
Which one u getting

Which one u getting
I have to ask my parents what company as they are buying it for me luckily

But you need someone for measurements + photos to send them maybe with a doctor. it’s a custom one and these things are not cheap

I will post my experiences with Pectus healing and this new one

Also Ngl if someone is gl they could just make a cool tattoo there if it doesn’t affect with fitness performance , foids will think you are unique

But for me it could affect as at basketball I’m extremely fast but have shortness of breath

• +1
View attachment 2815566

View attachment 2815570

View attachment 2815575

How can this be fixed?

View attachment 2815581

View attachment 2815585

View attachment 2815587

View attachment 2815592

View attachment 2815597

View attachment 2815600

Tag pectuscels!

Easy. Just put implant

• +1
you can reduce how bad it looks by just building your chest more it makes a significant difference (based on anecdotes ive seen)

also this shouldnt really be a problem for you 9 times out of 10 as 99% of the time you have a shirt on and even when you dont you have a good bidelt and some muscle mass.

synthol will be a shit fix tbh the best solution youve suggested seems to be the pump but i wouldnt even consider it if i was you for another year or 2 as the difference additional chest muscle mass could make is huge

It just looks like you have shit insertions I wouldn’t have known

View attachment 2815566

View attachment 2815570

View attachment 2815575

How can this be fixed?

View attachment 2815581

View attachment 2815585

View attachment 2815587

View attachment 2815592

View attachment 2815597

View attachment 2815600

Tag pectuscels!

nigga i have pectus carinatum but it isn’t that bad honestly. it just seems like i have a big ass ribcage

"pectus excavatum"
is that a harry potter spell

• JFL
View attachment 2815566

View attachment 2815570

View attachment 2815575

How can this be fixed?

View attachment 2815581

View attachment 2815585

View attachment 2815587

View attachment 2815592

View attachment 2815597

View attachment 2815600

Tag pectuscels!

I would NOT put synthol anywhere near my vital organs

Pump seems like the best solution if it actually works

View attachment 2815566

View attachment 2815570

View attachment 2815575

How can this be fixed?

View attachment 2815581

View attachment 2815585

View attachment 2815587

View attachment 2815592

View attachment 2815597

View attachment 2815600

Tag pectuscels!

I have a theory

E2EE5D1F B366 45B6 B224 1D6503F03324