Pedofishing is trending! And these crews are making THOUSANDS of DOLLARS per DAY!!!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So far, there are over a dozen pedofishermen on Youtube. And that list is growing! Parasites of all ages are getting in on this MONEY-MAKING-OPPORTUNITY!

Gee, big guy, who happens to have a big fucking dick, how can I get in on this opportunity?

• First! You need a Youtube account.

• Second! A crew. At least one other person. Although the more you have, the lessor money you'll make. Unless we're talking Catch a Predator Hollywood style, as to multiple angles of the person you're destroying, I guess the more, the merrier?

• Third! A good writer. You gotta have a good writer. Or a foid that arouses herself by pretending she's a teenager. Also, her having teenage pics of herself would go a long way!

INTRODUCTORY OFFER - PEDO GOLD FOR INCELS!

Yup, you heard it right! This is a goldmine for Incels WANTING TO DATE! Let me explain.

As you're racking up the pedos, women are watching. It excites them to watch vengeance unrattled.
IT'S EXCITING! And it builds interest in you. Eh? And perhaps, you meet a 20-year-old wanna-be vigilante. Uh? Love is in the air.

• Forth! A box of prepaid phones. Or a reasonably new proxy server. Or both!

• Fifth! Download them apps! Meetme, Instagram, Whatsapp, Kik, dating apps, yadda yadda yadda. I'm not going into specifics as to which apps work the best. You're fishing. And it might take some time to find those hotspots. Just don't give up!

• Sixth! Be ready for bans. They're going to ban you! My advice, do your research by studying the other pedofishermen on Youtube and at NetPredators.

• Seventh! Make money. Be sure to do live catches - live chat - DONATION option checked.

Good luck!

RESOURCES
https://netpredators.com/catchers-and-decoys/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrC04xmDd8npfNCCdyc7XAg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoBLYL6Bucf-M5yCIDXFV4g/videos
https://www.youtube.com/c/WEBWatchEveryBrowser/videos
https://www.youtube.com/c/YABOYJDQ/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAgIOx-Wmvon7nWJiFTzRdg/videos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, BearBoy and Deleted member 14077
Ugh. Gee, guys, why aren't you all interested in this thread here? It's catchy with a good sales pitch. Anyone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
tbh I didn't read this

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
tbh I didn't read this
But-but it was so well spaced up and organized.

I don't understand!
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
Ugh. Gee, guys, why aren't you all interested in this thread here? It's catchy with a good sales pitch. Anyone?
I think many of these channels are fake and the pedos are just paid actors, in my country whenever the police catches a real pedo he's always armed, he's not that dumb to go on a date with a minor without some weapons on him...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Pumanator and BigJimsWornOutTires
I think many of these channels are fake and the pedos are just paid actors, in my country whenever the police catches a real pedo he's always armed, he's not that dumb to go on a date with a minor without some weapons on him...
Not here in the USA. The gun owners here are mostly Trump supporters and niggas. The in-between is a bunch of pussies. Those are the ones that seek weak and vulnerable people.

Last edited:
Bc we're all pedos and u just told us how to avoid getting caught

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and BigJimsWornOutTires
yeah been thinking about this. But im 18 soon. what if i meet a leatherman96 and get raped

• Woah
man tip. Theres an over flowing amount of pedos in Grindr, been tested by me during my homophobia days

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Have u seen the news on that 40y old guy naked with a 12y in his apartment but a neighbor from another building saw them and called the police :lul::lul::lul:

My nigga almost got jb pussy but got cucked bt lack of blinds

@Gonthar

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Pumanator and Deleted member 17829
BIG MONEY IN THIS! I'm just saying. Just trying to help you guys.
is online meet up neccesary. I dont know how pedo hunters go their way to get names. Aparments is easy to find i could find my way into their names etc. Black mailing is a crime dont forget. Just cause they are pedos you are not an authority. anonimity is key

is online meet up neccesary. I dont know how pedo hunters go their way to get names. Aparments is easy to find i could find my way into their names etc. Black mailing is a crime dont forget. Just cause they are pedos you are not an authority. anonimity is key
they dont blackmail. so you dont wanna do that. the goal is stop pedos from hurting children. and i read comments on here that if shes 15 and already having sex, whats the big deal? its the pedo. that's the big deal. if he's hunting 15 year olds, he's also hunting younger ones. and they get desperate. u see? most men have self-control, but some don't. and when a guy like that gets desperate, how younger will he go? and when will he decide to grab a child off the street? parents aren't perfect. and mistakes can happen. such as a child wandering outside unsupervised. or a family at a park; the child wanders off chasing an insect or family pet. those guys we need to end.

so now with technology, they're using it to hunt vulnerable people. children, mainly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 14077
they dont blackmail. so you dont wanna do that. the goal is stop pedos from hurting children. and i read comments on here that if shes 15 and already having sex, whats the big deal? its the pedo. that's the big deal. if he's hunting 15 year olds, he's also hunting younger ones. and they get desperate. u see? most men have self-control, but some don't. and when a guy like that gets desperate, how younger will he go? and when will he decide to grab a child off the street? parents aren't perfect. and mistakes can happen. such as a child wandering outside unsupervised. or a family at a park; the child wanders off chasing an insect or family pet. those guys we need to end.

so now with technology, they're using it to hunt vulnerable people. children, mainly.
yes i know also youtube side of it seems pointless. Black mail is the big bucks. A lot of people would pay well over 1grand to keep their life intact. If you find the real victim you can get them kicked from the job. message their wife. Kids etc

• Woah
Have u seen the news on that 40y old guy naked with a 12y in his apartment but a neighbor from another building saw them and called the police :lul::lul::lul:

My nigga almost got jb pussy but got cucked bt lack of blinds

@Gonthar
@Gonthar raspunde in rasa ma-tii

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
There was a guy on this forum that claims he was blackmailing pedos and got like 4k off one. Protecting minors and getting rich of it. Great idea.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Wow! This post is so well spaced up and organized! I've read every single word.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, BigJimsWornOutTires and vaninskybird
yes i know also youtube side of it seems pointless. Black mail is the big bucks. A lot of people would pay well over 1grand to keep their life intact. If you find the real victim you can get them kicked from the job. message their wife. Kids etc
and so I heard. I read the story. Some high school kid got catfished on Twitter. He was messaging this hottie who then sent him a nude picture of herself. He returned the favor. And send an image of himself naked. The Twitter account was actually a catfish overseas. They blackmailed him for $1,000 or they'll show his micropenis to his friends, mainly, the females. He couldn't come up with it. So he killed himself. They then tried blackmailing his friends.

That's just fucked up. Wrong on every level.

I feel bad for little dick men. I really do. But hey, if you know for a fact your pecker is tiny, never show it. Regardless. Word from the wise, it does nothing for women. A pic of a micro to my size, monstrous, it does nothing but shocks the woman to where she feels a double-dare has transpired. And so she insists to herself, "Girl, suit up!" But if its tiny, nothing occurs to her. And it won't shock her. She already knows most men have tiny peckers.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Pumanator
was expecting this thread to be full of jbs

disappointed

• So Sad
  • JFL
Good thread just rob them and try blackmail

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Wow! This post is so well spaced up and organized! I've read every single word.
Thanks! The way I did it. I told myself, "Think spaces." And it worked!

Happy Megan Mullally GIF by Will & Grace

• Love it
Reactions: ropemax