penis decides everything in life

if the penis decides everything how did you get all this?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Entschuldigung
@sytyl just showed me his dick on pm (no homo) and I can say this thread is legit

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
"I have many lays "
E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238

• JFL
Sucks that I’m banned from tinder and bumble is cucked, won’t even let me post shirtless pics
just buy a new sim card from koodo for like 15 dollars + get a prepaid plan for another 10 dollars just to register a number

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Eduardo DOV
I would instantly switch places in life with a 4psler with an 8x6, then I'd feel like a man and not a boy

you dont know how much difference 1 entire PSL point makes in general quality of life and positive feedback from everyday situations. I am around 7x5 which is very decent, on the higher average and was still treated with very low respect in life as 4 PSLer

• +1
you dont know how much difference 1 entire PSL point makes in general quality of life and positive feedback from everyday situations. I am 7x5 which is very decent, on the higher average and was still treated with very low respect in life as 4 PSLer
I do, I was actually quite ugly throughout high school (i.e. missed out in the spring of my youth).

I do, I was actually quite ugly throughout high school (i.e. missed out in the spring of my youth).
I understand how penis size can fuck you from the inside but the "feedback-from-outside" factor in 1 PSL point is just too powerful.

• +1
I understand how penis size can fuck you from the inside but the "feedback-from-outside" factor in 1 PSL point is just too powerful.
yeah ik I'm mostly shitposting rn since nothing better to do
but penis size does determine your inherent/innate levels of confidence