People always watching me in public has decays my mental health

LUNATIC genius?

LUNATIC genius?

Iron
Not a humble brag thread, nor am i claiming to be an omegamogger or anything. I look very unique and distinct (especially with my hair). It's especially bad in school (high school) and in crowded buses/places. Being invisible mogs, but i'm too narcy to cut my hair and look normal at the same time, bcs i'm an abused dog that needs attention desperetaly. I think i'm going insane sometimes

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
Send face you mentally ill teencel dog

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Also how I know this incel shit is a phase for OP, no real incel would have the guts to do this shit in HS lmao. Hopefully his brain will stabilize itself by 18 and he starts acting like a normal person

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LUNATIC genius? and mug
just dye it/ get a haircut if you dont like it
No no i like it alot and i'm growing my hair out. I'm too narcy to look normal, i need attention. I just hate to stand out so much

Also how I know this incel shit is a phase for OP, no real incel would have the guts to do this shit in HS lmao. Hopefully his brain will stabilize itself by 18 and he starts acting like a normal person
I'm virgin, because of my phimosis (and i'm high inhib) which i'm getting circumsision for. Also im a massive girthlet, i'll get dick fillers at 18, I'm 16 now. Ofcourse i'll try to JBmax after circumsision though. I'll send face in pms hope i can trust you.

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
I'm virgin, because of my phimosis (and i'm high inhib) which i'm getting circumsision for. Also im a massive girthlet, i'll get dick fillers at 18, I'm 16 now. Ofcourse i'll try to JBmax after circumsision though. I'll send face in pms hope i can trust you.
DO NOT circumcise your dick bro. Get treatment ASAP, ask for multiple referrals. You do not want to end up the guy on r/foreskinregen tugging on your dick for an hour 5 times a day to get a bit of moving skin there lmao.

• +1
Reactions: LUNATIC genius?
your invisible even in the dirtiest slums of Mumbai. There’s no hope for you

• WTF
Reactions: LUNATIC genius?
DO NOT circumcise your dick bro. Get treatment ASAP, ask for multiple referrals. You do not want to end up the guy on r/foreskinregen tugging on your dick for an hour 5 times a day to get a bit of moving skin there lmao.
I have a tight frenulum and very tight foreskin, at the very least something has to be done to frenulum, even if stretching helped. Frenulum cannot be stretched, it can be DIY tore though, but that's only for low inhib bad boys not cucks like me. Also the foreskin itself is very tight, stretching and cream haven't helped much. though ive been inconsistent. I'll start stretchmaxxing vigorously. Also don't know how to send face in PMs. I PMed you

No no i like it alot and i'm growing my hair out. I'm too narcy to look normal, i need attention. I just hate to stand out so much
ur contradicting yourself
u want attention but you dont want to attract attention to yourself
then dye ur hair and attract ppl with ur looks or personality

ur contradicting yourself
u want attention but you dont want to attract attention to yourself
then dye ur hair and attract ppl with ur looks or personality
I know i'm contradicting myself, my hair is normal NPC brown color, it's just the style bruh. I can PM if you want to. I hate attention because abused dog mentality, but with normal hairstyles i see myself as ugly and can't cope anymore.

I know i'm contradicting myself, my hair is normal NPC brown color, it's just the style bruh. I can PM if you want to. I hate attention because abused dog mentality, but with normal hairstyles i see myself as ugly and can't cope anymore.
yeah sure pm me ill see if i can help