People defend their looks traits by default without even realizing it

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I've noticed it with myself doing it and realized more people doing the same. Since we tend to be accostumed to our own image we would either conciously or subconsciously defend our own physical traits and even failos.

Can easily see it here with different cases like skin colour, NCT, even certain failos like acne. At the same time there is always these kind of self haters that will insult themselves because of their extremely low self esteem, and maybe even low dignity and high cucked tendencies in some cases. It's like if you have one failo, you are either on the extreme of defending it or the other which consists in self hate. Rarely one sticks into the middle ground.

I believe that in the majority of times is a cry for help, a desperate attempt and coping mechanism to trick one's mind into that his failos are not that bad, and maybe even a human tendency to self mantain a good mental health. Which if you think about it is a blessing in disguise which one should be thankful off instead of a curse that is to be repelled, and highlights the complexities of the mind and brain. It's your own brain begging you to stop being a disgraceful coward and cuck who doesn't accept himself and to derive those resources spent on it to other more important matters.

Last edited:
Hating yourself is the only way for improvement, sadly

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
exaggerating how bad ur failos are > defending how bad ur failos are