people here are wannabe normies

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
and its the most awful, cuz niggas will give up their based or blackpilled mentality the moment attractive foid gives them a crap of attention
they will fall into this degeneracy tik tok ig and other satanic trash just to have a hot gf or not to be a loner
i ignored more hoes in my life than this forum chads slayed just because i dont want to do anything with a normie girls with her retarted brain and her interests social media boring parties etc
i want a cute shy gf who looks like me but with a long hair :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, john2, Chadeep and 1 other person
What's the point ur trying to make bro?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Never, i have a girlfriend currently and i regularly spit on whores and treat them like tortured donkeys

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acnno and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
not everybody is a bitchboy simp who waters at the mouth for a crumb of 4 psl pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Chadeep, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
not everybody is a bitchboy simp who waters at the mouth for a crumb of 4 psl pussy
i dont care even about 6 psl girl like what we gon talk about im adhd depressed loner
i like cute girlssss :love::love::love:

guy in your avi loooks cool wish i had small forehead i would take selfies every day:love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i ignored more hoes in my life than this forum chads slayed
videos why you always lying GIF

i dont care even about 6 psl girl like what we gon talk about im adhd depressed loner
i like cute girlssss :love::love::love:
you’re from slavlands it’s easy to get gl girls no?

guy in your avi loooks cool wish i had small forehead i would take selfies every day:love::love::love:
thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 13332
you’re from slavlands it’s easy to get gl girls no?

thx bro
im slavic not in a slavic country
i dont care about girlS (degenerate tik tok ig hoes) i care only about girl (shy and smart one) and yes its not hard here but i dont want to socialize rn i need hair transplant for my receding sides

• +1
  • JFL
Very true and based. I have seen this happen before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332