people here suffer from severe just world fallacy logic

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
and they are even more militant about it than fucking redditors. for example, socialcirclemaxxing. no matter what you tell them, they will always insist that you did somethig wrong. its your fault you dont get laid becaue they know a guy or from personal experience and its a fullproof method.

for example, you tell them you socialized with guys but the guys were incel and you just kept meeting more incels, they gonna tell you that you shouldnt have socialized with this people. but they dont consider that maybe these people were your only option, its crazy for them to think for a second that not everyone can meet these magic friends that gonna give them the keys to sexual gratification.

and you cant argue with these people. they somehow think that everyone had the same opportunities they did. very funny since this is a blackpilled forum and one of the main notions odf the blackpill is that people DONT HAVE THE SAME OPPORTUNITIES IN LIFE. incels here did the best they could given their looks, skills, enviroment, luck, why is this so hard to accept for some is beyoj d ,e.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
if i could go back and change my life knowing what i do now, i don’t even know what i’d change

for some people it’s just not in the cards

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 21735
if i could go back and change my life knowing what i do now, i don’t even know what i’d change

for some people it’s just not in the cards
me neither. i couldnt havve played it better

• So Sad
Reactions: mogs_me
Looool. It's so funny watching you wriggling out to keep avoiding truths and blackpills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Blud discovered the word just world fallacy n cant stop using it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Primalsplit, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Looool. It's so funny watching you wriggling out to keep avoiding truths and blackpills.
the only blackpill is that if a girl likes your looks she gonna make it easy for you. anything else is cope, i have proven it and other users have as well

and they are even more militant about it than fucking redditors. for example, socialcirclemaxxing. no matter what you tell them, they will always insist that you did somethig wrong. its your fault you dont get laid becaue they know a guy or from personal experience and its a fullproof method.

for example, you tell them you socialized with guys but the guys were incel and you just kept meeting more incels, they gonna tell you that you shouldnt have socialized with this people. but they dont consider that maybe these people were your only option, its crazy for them to think for a second that not everyone can meet these magic friends that gonna give them the keys to sexual gratification.

and you cant argue with these people. they somehow think that everyone had the same opportunities they did. very funny since this is a blackpilled forum and one of the main notions odf the blackpill is that people DONT HAVE THE SAME OPPORTUNITIES IN LIFE. incels here did the best they could given their looks, skills, enviroment, luck, why is this so hard to accept for some is beyoj d ,e.
When my mother was pregnant with me, she developed gestational diabetes. Had my mom just had a normal pregnancy, I would have been a NT athletic Tyrone. But because of her developing diabetes, that led to other complications during labor and delivery which in turn caused me to develop cognitive issues which made me non NT and have problems fitting in socially. It also messed up my coordination which made me clumsy and unathletic as a kid.

I say that to say that life is about the things that you have no or little control over. If those things go in your favor, that's much more of a win than the things you have control over going in your favor. I couldn't control my mom having diabetes when she was pregnant with me. I couldn't control any complications during labor when I was being born. None of those things I could control but they exerted the utmost control over how my life turned out.