People here thinking they are introvert

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Then why the fuck you are posting in an online forum ? True introversion is masculine af and they dont need any connection at all and they are also low inhib unlike people here. You are just an socially underdevoloped abused dog.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 15309 and 16 others
Joined Yesterday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Lev Peshkov, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Account created one day ago

23h5m online

literally no life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Amnesia, Deleted member 15309 and 24 others
Real introvert

IMG 20210917 095431

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, itorroella9, Marsiere214 and 10 others
introvert

noun
noun: introvert; plural noun: introverts
/ˈɪntrəvəːt/

a shy, reticent person

shy
adjective
adjective: shy; comparative adjective: shyer; superlative adjective: shyest
  1. 1.
    nervous or timid in the company of other people.
    "I was pretty shy at school"

introvert

noun
/ˈɪntrəvəːt/

a shy, reticent person

shy
adjective
  1. 1.
Dont care about this description you get what i am saing

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Introversion doesn’t mean being anti social, plus we can’t go up to normies and talk to them about the black pill

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 14561
Dont care about this description you get what i am saing
ah yes you don't care about literal definitions of the words you type jfl, people already know this info anyways water is wet

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Introversion doesn’t mean being anti social, plus we can’t go up to normies and talk to them about the black pill
introversion is about asocial not anti social which related to sociopaths and pshycopaths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
introversion is about asocial not anti social which related to sociopaths and pshycopaths
Asocial is associated with autism which is what most of the people have here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
Asocial is associated with autism which is what most of the people have here
Yes but many introverts are Asocial into some degree while anti social is completly opppsite of being an introvert ASPD relates to pathological lying, manipulation, lack of empathy and remorse, being callous, cynical and violent prone towards crime acts

what a cope introversion is a submissive trait

they earn less, get less women and have lower life quality

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Looks234, MoggerGaston and 3 others
introvert

noun
/ˈɪntrəvəːt/

a shy, reticent person

shy
adjective
  1. 1.
If you're gonna try to correct someone on something, at least give it from a credible source; for example, finding the definition of "introvert" from the guy who coined the term itself (Carl Jung), not from some shitty dictionary website.

I am speaking about true introverts not looksmax type of introverts (including me)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I am speaking about true introverts not looksmax type of introverts (including me)
i guess masculine men don’t gossip like schoolgirls either, i know what you’re talking about but it’s different

you’ll just look like an aspie autistic animal if you try to be suave and “introverted” lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15338
i guess masculine men don’t gossip like schoolgirls either, i know what you’re talking about but it’s different

you’ll just look like an aspie autistic animal if you try to be suave and “introverted” lol
Yeah never denied it

If you're gonna try to correct someone on something, at least give it from a credible source; for example, finding the definition of "introvert" from the guy who coined the term itself (Carl Jung), not from some shitty dictionary website.
Oxford Languages is the world’s leading dictionary publisher, with over 150 years of experience creating and delivering authoritative dictionaries globally in more than 50 languages.

True dude words perceived meaning by society doesn't change over time :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

18yo KV gymcoper​

• +1
Its like MGTOW

men cope by being MGTOW when they are not wanted by women and tell themselves they are the ones pushing women off

Many people arents introverts they just have no friends and ppl dont want to be around them so they tell themselves they are loners by choice

NLfIK28

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15338
Its like MGTOW

men cope by being MGTOW when they are not wanted by women and tell themselves they are the ones pushing women off

Many people arents introverts they just have no friends and ppl dont want to be around them so they tell themselves they are loners by choice

View attachment 1320538
It is like low t cels coping with muh iq

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Legit

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and johncruz12345
Talking to people online is actually very introverted.

Extroverts tend to go to bars, nightclubs, concerts, raves and other similar places instead of being online.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 5786
both types of people you described are introverts, just different types of them.

the internet is very much introvert dominated

introversion is irl social reluctance (esp group interractions) not reluctance of all mediums

Its like MGTOW

View attachment 1320538

because introversion is arbitrarily based on deviation from the mean
it aint so binary

Jesus Christ you guys are exaggerating what it means to be an introvert so much. Nearly every human on the planet is an extrovert by this definition.

Every single human is a social animal and evolved the need to have relationships with others, if an introvert is someone who never wants to talk to another person ever, that is some extremely rare mental illness.

If you have little friends. generally not talktative with strangers, don't share much about yourself and prefer solo based activities you are somewhere on the introvert side of the spectrum.

Introversion exists and it has been naturally proved scientifically. I am myself an introvert man. I don't feel anxious, shy or scared around people. I just don't try to belong to the human interaction and signs of affection even thought i am very polite, quiet and respectfull. The fact that a person doesn't feel satisfaction by being talking to humans doesn't make her submissive. I prefere staying alone and i like it. If someone ask me why i am alone, i just tell theme that i feel better in my own world without caring about their opinions.

Extraversion = proved femine traits
shyness = proved feminine trait

Introversion = proved masculine trait

Even thought i am naturally respectfull i would have quietly break your spine if you said this in real life to me.

Based introvert cel who bumped this years old thread

Introversion = subhuman trait
he is a coping

the popular guys in school, did they act all shy and quiet? no. there’s your answer

Introversion exists and it has been naturally proved scientifically. I am myself an introvert man. I don't feel anxious, shy or scared around people. I just don't try to belong to the human interaction and signs of affection even thought i am very polite, quiet and respectfull. The fact that a person doesn't feel satisfaction by being talking to humans doesn't make her submissive. I prefere staying alone and i like it. If someone ask me why i am alone, i just tell theme that i feel better in my own world without caring about their opinions.

Extraversion = proved femine traits
shyness = proved feminine trait

Introversion = proved masculine trait

Even thought i am naturally respectfull i would have quietly break your spine if you said this in real life to me.
the fact that you went to such lengths, writing college level essays with citations to insult me and to “prove” that your feminine trait is in fact “masculine” shows how insecure you are about it:lul: deep down you know it is an UNDESIRABLE AND FEMININE TRAIT

you missed the point of the thread, instead of coping, accept that extroverts live far superior lives, adjust or get left in the dirt

they earn more money, they fuck more women and are happier, this is all proven :lul: keep wallowing in your schizophrenic delusions

anyway, it’s funny how you threaten me, because with the click of my fingers, goons would whack you for chicken change

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
who cares about personality

in school i was shy and quiet but girls called me cute

he is a coping

the popular guys in school, did they act all shy and quiet? no. there’s your answer

the fact that you went to such lengths, writing college level essays with citations to insult me and to “prove” that your feminine trait is in fact “masculine” shows how insecure you are about it:lul: deep down you know it is an UNDESIRABLE AND FEMININE TRAIT

you missed the point of the thread, instead of coping, accept that extroverts live far superior lives, adjust or get left in the dirt

they earn more money, they fuck more women and are happier, this is all proven :lul: keep wallowing in your schizophrenic delusions

anyway, it’s funny how you threaten me, because with the click of my fingers, goons would whack you for chicken change
What is wrong with writing long text ? It doesn't mean i am insecure or something. Introversion is a masculine trait and extraversion is a feminine one.

I didn't insult you...

And between i never said i want to be the popular guy or something. This shit isn't for me and i don't like receiving positive attentions from humans. We are not all extrovert who depends on other humans like you.

And i am very proud to be born introvert, very happy to not be born extrovert.

What is wrong with writing long text ? It doesn't mean i am insecure or something. Introversion is a masculine trait and extraversion is a feminine one.

I didn't insult you...

And between i never said i want to be the popular guy or something. This shit isn't for me and i don't like receiving positive attentions from humans. We are not all extrovert who depends on other humans like you.
ok glad you’re happy

• +1
Reactions: Master_Race