people in here give off an extreme air of insentience, and lack of critical thinking skills

D

Deleted member 30552

dead srs

they assume the dumbest shit if you dont literally spell things out to them like a toddler, you all must be a bunch of teenagers

previous thread: me saying people like things like a literal robot, conveying no emotions into their reacts. not even taylored react to the comment all

people: you should be glad people react to your dumb threads at all!

are u people legit like 14 years olds? srsly

auto liking a comment with no actual specific convey of your emotion is probably worse than not even liking it at all, its a pity like

u weirdos just disagree, to disagree with me all the time and its why i cant stand u incels. people say incels are higher iq but seriously my time here i feel like u are all literal children, its insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, HitAndRun, tombradylover and 4 others
I'm just Ken
Anywhere else, I'd be a ten

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
oldcel rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 30552
It's called autism.

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa, HitAndRun and Deleted member 30552
you'd be lucky to even get a sniff of her fart
Hag2

dead srs

they assume the dumbest shit if you dont literally spell things out to them like a toddler, you all must be a bunch of teenagers

previous thread: me saying people like things like a literal robot, conveying no emotions into their reacts. not even taylored react to the comment all

people: you should be glad people react to your dumb threads at all!

are u people legit like 14 years olds? srsly

auto liking a comment with no actual specific convey of your emotion is probably worse than not even liking it at all, its a pity like

u weirdos just disagree, to disagree with me all the time and its why i cant stand u incels. people say incels are higher iq but seriously my time here i feel like u are all literal children, its insane
14559cdf330ec2a6a2aba5f62d7d247f