People in school tell me if I groomed myself I would look a lot better!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
multiple people have said that if I cut my hair and groom myself more that I wouldnt look bad but my problem is I'm very lazy and I hate getting my hair cut.
Man its over for ocd and lazy cels.

>looksmaxxing forum
>too lazy to get a haircut
>dude its over lmao i have ocd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, LowTierNormie, Joyride and 9 others
Wow I haven't seen you in a long time!

multiple people have said that if I cut my hair and groom myself more that I wouldnt look bad but my problem is I'm very lazy and I hate getting my hair cut.
Man its over for ocd and lazy cels.
People here grinding teeth, clinching mastic, hardmewing, sleeping on the floor without pillows for decades to make their midface millimeters shorter and you have to groom? Poor guy...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
CHOsen to be a Van drivER

People here grinding teeth, clinching mastic, hardmewing, sleeping on the floor without pillows for decades to make their midface millimeters shorter and you have to groom? Poor guy...
Everybody has his own demons.
Also I dont really trust these people because I think it wouldnt change my looks much.

Nah no new content
this too but yeah everything goes to shit after a while, doesnt matter if its a business, a life or a internet site.

this too but yeah everything goes to shit after a while, doesnt matter if its a business, a life or a internet site.

Yes true might just be cause I have progressively been getting more black pilled

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Litterally everyone would look better if they groomed more jfl