people/normies become too picky with friends as they get older yet don't have the luxury to be!

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
For you stupid illiterate niggers: TLD;R

1. notice normies/incels as they age their standards/expectations raise for friendships despite them losing their looks etc.

2. despite human flaws accept/learn to live/cooperate with ppl the way they are

3. whites shud stop being so fucking neurotic and imitate hispanics. Hispanics are fat/ugly/low iq/violent crimminals YET they learn to work/live with each other and have babies etc.

Its counterproductive! I GET IT. I want chad/stacey friends too! I want 10 lamborghinis as well and a harem of 20 year old college girls who i fuck on a whim. But that is simply NOT realistic. Especially as I am getting older/uglier. So I sadly have to LOWER my standards. (sure not saying I have to be a betabux for a sheboon but at the same time I do not have the same options as a 20 year old Fraternity guy in college.

YET when normies/incels hit past 25 and start losing their looks. They suddenly get very PICKY about who their friends are. Ie (from what they have told me). They have to be "willing to die for them, have the same political beliefs" etc. and that "bonding over a hobby/drugs is not enough". Frankly IDGAF. I don't have the luxury to be picky. (odd how as people are getting older/losing their looks they get more picky). Nigga you don't have the LUXURY/leverage to be picky. (sure a 20 year old frat guy can but you are NOT attractive or cool sorry! so you can't be as choosy!) For me good friends are people that are somewhat average/to good looking, guys/girls i can chat/have fun with/shoot the shit. Nothing more/nothing less. IDGAF if they believe in drag queen story hour They don't really have to do a lot for me. They don't have to bend over backwards, they don't have to give up their kidney for me. Frankly they just gotta be fun people to hang our with for a an hour.

People seem to want the PERFECT friend without putting in any of the work. I want some drinking buddies. I will be willing to buy drinks/weed/jester for people. (ya gotta give to get). But at the same time I don't expect a lot out of them. And that is FINE! Its like a guy who wants a talking dog, who can play chess and gets angry at his dog for chasing bones/barking at mailmen/licking other dogs butts and doing typical dog shit etc.

Nigga just accept the animal's limitations and enjoy the dog for what it is! (ie throw bones at it, play fetch with it, chase it, have it lick the peanut butter off ur dick IDK :ROFLMAO: . ENJOY doing typical dog-activities with it. Same with normies. Humans are ANIMALS sure human's are inherently selfish but just accept the person's limitations and enjoy him/her for what it is. Sure they may not give up their right nutsack for you but they can be beneficial in other ways. They can chat/drink/smoke send you memes. Make funny tic toks etc.

I swear all this Nietzche nihilism bullshit is HURTING white people. I became blackpilled about humans a LONG time ago but that does not make me hate humanity. It does not make me hate women. I ENJOY humanity and hanging out with people regardless because I now FULLY understand their limitations but learn to live with them. (sure I wish dogs could talk and have intellectually stimulating conversations with me, but I know they can't however I ENOY playing fetch with dogs anyway. This bullshit individualism is hurting us. The reason the white birthrate is in the shitter is because white people are too fucking neurotic! Be more like hispanics. (they are fat/stupid/low-iq/selfish with crimminnal tendencies but you know what they ACCEPT each other for what they are and learn to work/live with each other etc).

White people call quits too quickly when shit gets kinda tough. In Evolution (Evolution is fucking bullshit but since you pre-pubescent teens can't stop sucking Darwin's cock just like Neitzche's dick; In evolution the "fittest" is the most adaptable guy who can work with what he/she HAS. YES most spic males want a 10/10 white baddie but they realize that in San Antonio TX their are not enough white women to go around so they WORK with their own fat/stupid/ugly women and make babies and LEARN to tolerate them (someone is fucking spic women since they are always pregnant). Its not the most beautiful who survives, rather it is the most ADAPTABLE/RESOURCEFUL that does etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, emeraldglass, Blackgymmax and 3 others
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice!

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice!
my bad prolly wrong section. But hey at least you didn't reply with a "hurr durr dND rEaD"

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
i didnt read it i cant concentrate for that long

dog analogy is cool. i'll keep it in mind for my next @Blackgymmax interaction.

Many truths, have heard from older bros

dog analogy is cool. i'll keep it in mind for my next @Blackgymmax interaction.
don't have the dog lick peanut butter off ur dick i was just joking about that one

🤮

For me good friends are people that are somewhat average/to good looking, guys/girls i can chat/have fun with/shoot the shit.
Lmao, that there is a looks criteria.

Idgaf, how a friend looks like.

Many truths, have heard from older bros
exactly its always funny how when normies get older they lose friends and accept it as it is normal. But then when u ask why don't u try with ppl at work. They get mad and say they are more "choosey". COPE! I think its just people lose their looks as they get older and thus don't want to do social things anymore. Newsflash! Not even older/ugly people want to hang out with other older/ugly people. They wud rather rot their brains out than socialize with someone on their level. (lot of scientific evidence that socializing/having sex increases your lifespan).

Lmao, that there is a looks criteria.
ofc. I wanna be friends with barby and ken but realistically as the agepill is heading towards me I gotta compromise sadly (not saying I have to hangout with sheboons but I have to be realistic and admit I don't have the same options as a 20 year old in college).
Idgaf, how a friend looks like.
I do but average looks is fine. Frankly I wanna hang out with someone NORMAL! But I will make leeway depending on my sitiation. Funny how autists demand so much out of a friend, yet are unwilling to do shit, expect a lot, and then discriminate (nigga u don't have the options! don't you realize how DIRE your situation is? its like a starving man wanting rare steak instead of getting a big mac).

I do but average looks is fine. Frankly I wanna hang out with someone NORMAL! ).
I used hang with a guy that was legit deformed. He was a very interesting and adventurous guy. I didn't give a fuck about his looks.
The dude even kanoed from country to country, for a charity for the decease he had. More respect for that dude, than some regular guy etc...

I used hang with a guy that was legit deformed. He was a very interesting and adventurous guy. I didn't give a fuck about his looks.
The dude even kanoed from country to country, for a charity for the decease he had. More respect for that dude, than some regular guy etc...
I just want to hang out with normies tbh. But if a disabled dude wanted to hang out with me since I don't have much social options I wud be forced to hang out with him. but i'd make the best outta this sitiation.

You have to be very based to be my friend. I have never met a based guy. Everyone is so fucking soymaxxed it makes me sick

You have to be very based to be my friend. I have never met a based guy. Everyone is so fucking soymaxxed it makes me sick
look compartmentalize your friends. You have soyfriends who you drink/hang out do fun shit IRL and THEN you have based friends online. U think hispanics think about who is "based" and who is not?

-not they just meet/fuck have babies. You crakkkers need to take notes from the hispanics

look compartmentalize your friends. You have soyfriends who you drink/hang out do fun shit IRL and THEN you have based friends online. U think hispanics think about who is "based" and who is not?

-not they just meet/fuck have babies. You crakkkers need to take notes from the hispanics
I have zero soy friends. All my friends joke about jews

I have zero soy friends. All my friends joke about jews
soy friends have something positive to offer. Science says you need IRL socialization. Plus who knows maybe most "soys" are actually based behind closed doors. IRL people will NOT say nigger/kike/spic in fear of ostricisation but behind closed doors its a different story

exactly its always funny how when normies get older they lose friends and accept it as it is normal. But then when u ask why don't u try with ppl at work. They get mad and say they are more "choosey". COPE! I think its just people lose their looks as they get older and thus don't want to do social things anymore. Newsflash! Not even older/ugly people want to hang out with other older/ugly people. They wud rather rot their brains out than socialize with someone on their level. (lot of scientific evidence that socializing/having sex increases your lifespan).

Well females up their standards even though their looks went downhill also. The main issue is the few decent looking guys at higher ages have no issue sleeping with a 5/10 female and it makes them think that is what they deserve.

Well females up their standards even though their looks went downhill also. The main issue is the few decent looking guys at higher ages have no issue sleeping with a 5/10 female and it makes them think that is what they deserve.
exactly normies (even males) start acting like females as they get older lol moody/emotional/flaky etc. Its kinda true. Normie males get man tits as they age too. Maybe as we age we become trannies :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88