People on this forum and men in generel overrate bitches like CRAXY

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I will see you clowns post the most basic botch and you guys will be going “OMG STACY STACY”

Same thing with normies, the most averege girl or even below average will makeupmaxx and post some TikTok and they will legit be worshipping her in the comments like she’s fucking prime Brooke shields

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, sportsmogger, Deleted member 65033 and 10 others
fakupmaxxing is too powerful

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, c0pemaxxer, WhiteGoodman and 11 others
How normies see a averge looking girl
IMG 4874

How foids see an averege looking guy
IMG 4876

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, noonespecial, sportsmogger and 6 others
I will see you clowns post the most basic botch and you guys will be going “OMG STACY STACY”

Same thing with normies, the most averege girl or even below average will makeupmaxx and post some TikTok and they will legit be worshipping her in the comments like she’s fucking prime Brooke shields
Bump

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Sometimes when I point out that some "stacy" is wearing makeup, hair dye etc. and she does not look like that without frauding, I get responses like "who cares, every woman wears makeup, she is a STACCYYYY"

iu

While the foid looks like this without makeup:

iu

Women makeup is equivalent to me wearing a Brad Pitt mask in public and justifying it by saying I'm just highlighting my facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sean o' Tist, Deleted member 65033 and 7 others
Sometimes when I point out that some "stacy" is wearing makeup, hair dye etc. and she does not look like that without frauding, I get responses like "who cares, every woman wears makeup, she is a STACCYYYY"

iu

While the foid looks like this without makeup:

iu

Women makeup is equivalent to me wearing a Brad Pitt mask in public and justifying it by saying I'm just highlighting my facial features.
And same clowns will say your “frauding” when you squint and cheek suck but will worship some girl wearing 100 pounds of makeup

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, chinprojectiongod, Debetro and 3 others

real (I'm guilty of this)

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
honestly when u saw a true stacy, they all look disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, SlavicGeneral and Zenis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, SlavicGeneral and counterintuitive
Stacies do not exist in real world , only frauded beckies
They do, but they will appear in weird places .

Here a pick of a Stacy

Angelina Jolie mother when she was young.

She’s note cute, she is stunning like wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033 and SlavicGeneral

Here a pick of a Stacy

View attachment 3093741

Looks uncanny af i had a video showing real stacy models from early 2000s and 90s but cant find it rn prime Valeria Mazza is a good example of real stacy but its literally 1 in 100k

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Looks uncanny af i had a video showing real stacy models from early 2000s and 90s but cant find it rn prime Valeria Mazza is a good example of real stacy but its literally 1 in 100k
The no make up era was the blackpill for foid,

Now they are delululumaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, SlavicGeneral and lowiqNormie
The no make up era was the blackpill for foid,

Now they are delululumaxxed
Yes now what normies think are stacies are 5/10 frauded boring beckies when you see models from that time those faces really blow ur mind now its all over, its either fraudmaxxed inflated egos beckies , landwhales or uncanny aliens

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and PARISIEN
Yes now what normies think are stacies are 5/10 frauded boring beckies when you see models from that time those faces really blow ur mind now its all over its either fraudmaxxed inflated egos beckies landwhales ornuncanny aliens
Ah man i swear and they have the audacity to say 80 prcnt of male are not attractive while it’s like the same for them or even worse.

Like I said earlier they have weird make up lowkey look like clown and they wear weird clothes and they ask for a Chad

Modern women are crazy

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
And same clowns will say your “frauding” when you squint and cheek suck but will worship some girl wearing 100 pounds of makeup
Yes now what normies think are stacies are 5/10 frauded boring beckies when you see models from that time those faces really blow ur mind now its all over, its either fraudmaxxed inflated egos beckies , landwhales or uncanny aliens
Ah man i swear and they have the audacity to say 80 prcnt of male are not attractive while it’s like the same for them or even worse.

Like I said earlier they have weird make up lowkey look like clown and they wear weird clothes and they ask for a Chad

Modern women are crazy
Just like you can't go to your job or going to a restaurant while wearing a carnival costume, women should not be able to be out in public with fakeup unless they are some sort of circus clowns or perform in theatre and other forms of entertainment.

Subhumans should be seen as what they are. I assure you their ego would disappear and male-female social interactions would have a 180° turn.

Zoomers seem to be getting more based than the generations prior to them, maybe as a society we may achieve it in some future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN, lowiqNormie and nathan
Just like you can't go to your job or going to a restaurant while wearing a carnival costume, women should not be able to be out in public with fakeup unless they are some sort of circus clowns or perform in theatre and other forms of entertainment.

Subhumans should be seen as what they are. I assure you their ego would disappear and male-female social interactions would have a 180° turn.

Zoomers seem to be getting more based than the generations prior to them, maybe as a society we may achieve it in some future.
As long blackpill keeps spreading more normies will realise this and less power women will have with frauding

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

Here a pick of a Stacy

View attachment 3093741

definitely a stacy but even then she has makeup on...look at her eyebrows and eyeliner

but nonetheless well above average

post some more stacies without makeup so we have a better frame of reference

The average girl is cute while the average guy isn't gl. And guys treat the average girl like queens so they feel like queens and raise their standards to only want Chad. This is basic hypergamy

• +1
Most men overrate women due to desperation in general.
It's only when you're GL when you start being picky with women. And even then some HTNs will still fuck anything.
Chadlites or above at least want MTB in most cases.

• +1
People both massively underrate and overrate in this forum, it's pretty common

Most men overrate women due to desperation in general.
It's only when you're GL when you start being picky with women. And even then some HTNs will still fuck anything.
Chadlites or above at least want MTB in most cases.
This doesn't have much to do with looks lvl (altho it does matter), it's more abt inhib/disgust levels. Men who have lower will tend to rate average girls more favorably.