People on this forum are actually autistic

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Blackpill
@MoggerGaston @StreegeReturn @Nameless_Sunflower @Jerryterry129

You guys seriously can't tell? @pashtun explained it perfectly.

You must always KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE. Anything else is TONE DEAF. The inability to read your audience is non-NT!!!!

If you don't know how to talk to zoomers then you're actually autistic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 20891, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
cba to read through all those comments but no way people are seriously arguing that this guy is acting normal?

hes not just a little bit "non nt" thats literally aspergers or some shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
cba to read through all those comments but no way people are seriously arguing that this guy is acting normal?

And @MoggerGaston saying it's "OLD or incel in 2022".

Why tf am I able to fuck beckies IRL then when I had to settle for a femcel off an app?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
And @MoggerGaston saying it's "OLD or incel in 2022".

Why tf am I able to fuck beckies IRL then when I had to settle for a femcel off an app?
this is the reason why majoring cs / stem is a big mistake tbh (if you live in europe)

you will have to rely heavily on online dating since your social circle will be shit and just a bunch of geeks

the salary differences are not big enough at all in Sweden especially for it to be worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 6128
this is the reason why majoring cs / stem is a big mistake tbh (if you live in europe)

you will have to rely heavily on online dating since your social circle will be shit and just a bunch of geeks

the salary differences are not big enough at all in Sweden especially for it to be worth it
What is worth studying in Sweden? Srsly idk? not from there

Its over for my cs ass. Most girl are LTB-MTB maybe one-two HTB in my year and its a good quote of female for cs course but i am loner anyway

@MoggerGaston @StreegeReturn @Nameless_Sunflower @Jerryterry129

You guys seriously can't tell? @pashtun explained it perfectly.

You must always KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE. Anything else is TONE DEAF. The inability to read your audience is non-NT!!!!

If you don't know how to talk to zoomers then you're actually autistic.
brutal. considering im fucking the shit up everytime i talk. im not even an incel im a guy that needs to be in a psych ward

What is worth studying in Sweden? Srsly idk? not from there
Me neither tbh

Def wont go into tech, we have like the highest income "EQUALITY" in the world so its not even worth it to go into a boring field like that

how do you do friend? how was your day my fellow kiddy?

Autism GIF

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend