People think you grow till you’re 16-17.

anemo

anemo

6'2 15 Year Old Aryan
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Posts
3,934
Reputation
2,459
If you’re relatively tall at 14-15 your growth plates are closed. Almost every tall person I’ve seen reached about a inch shorter than what they would be in 8th grade ish
 
  • +1
Reactions: lovend
really depends on genetics
 
  • +1
Reactions: 200 IQ GENIUS
Meh

None of the males in my family stopped growing until 19-20
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats
I grew after 20 and multiple people pointed it out to me so I'm not crazy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos and i<3cats
If you’re relatively tall at 14-15 your growth plates are closed. Almost every tall person I’ve seen reached about a inch shorter than what they would be in 8th grade ish
i grew until i was 23 and hopped on t
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
10
Views
82
sanz
sanz
The Hatman
Replies
7
Views
52
76.1
76.1
couragecel
Replies
5
Views
83
rsj
rsj
pleasevanity
Replies
8
Views
81
skool
skool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top