If you're 17, read this (My life)

couragecel

couragecel

Romantic, but heartless
Joined
Jan 6, 2026
Posts
7,080
Reputation
9,419
I’m 17, and the photo I use as my avatar is actually me, so you already know what I look like. I started looking into looksmaxxing in 2024 to get clear skin and catch the eye of a girl I liked; then I just went deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. At first, it was just YouTube Shorts about facial exercises, Oscar Patel, and stuff like that. But when I discovered Alain Delon, Richard Ramirez, and the world of "edits," I was fascinated. By mid-December 2024, I started eating only meat, eggs, fruit, and milk, while fasting, tanning as much as possible, and walking a lot. That’s how my year went—improving my haircut, clothes, and behavior. Nowadays, I’m the kind of guy who’s constantly measuring other people's facial features; I feel like I’m living in an edit all the time, and I get angry if I spot even a single pore on my face. I always want a perfect, glowing face, perfect hair, and an impeccable look—just to go to school. My skin is better than any girl's I see at school. All of this intensified threefold after I joined the "org"; my mind revolves around Alain Delon, Richard Ramirez, Dorian Gray, supermodels, and bell curves.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arlo_420, final boss, mxl4chi1 and 2 others
@arlo_420
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and Mai Sakurajima.
Dude , just live at this point , u good looking, living in Italy, what u want more , just enjoy ur life
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
I’m 17, and the photo I use as my avatar is actually me, so you already know what I look like. I started looking into looksmaxxing in 2024 to get clear skin and catch the eye of a girl I liked; then I just went deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. At first, it was just YouTube Shorts about facial exercises, Oscar Patel, and stuff like that. But when I discovered Alain Delon, Richard Ramirez, and the world of "edits," I was fascinated. By mid-December 2024, I started eating only meat, eggs, fruit, and milk, while fasting, tanning as much as possible, and walking a lot. That’s how my year went—improving my haircut, clothes, and behavior. Nowadays, I’m the kind of guy who’s constantly measuring other people's facial features; I feel like I’m living in an edit all the time, and I get angry if I spot even a single pore on my face. I always want a perfect, glowing face, perfect hair, and an impeccable look—just to go to school. My skin is better than any girl's I see at school. All of this intensified threefold after I joined the "org"; my mind revolves around Alain Delon, Richard Ramirez, Dorian Gray, supermodels, and bell curves.
We don’t care
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’7whitechad
I’m 17, and the photo I use as my avatar is actually me, so you already know what I look like. I started looking into looksmaxxing in 2024 to get clear skin and catch the eye of a girl I liked; then I just went deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. At first, it was just YouTube Shorts about facial exercises, Oscar Patel, and stuff like that. But when I discovered Alain Delon, Richard Ramirez, and the world of "edits," I was fascinated. By mid-December 2024, I started eating only meat, eggs, fruit, and milk, while fasting, tanning as much as possible, and walking a lot. That’s how my year went—improving my haircut, clothes, and behavior. Nowadays, I’m the kind of guy who’s constantly measuring other people's facial features; I feel like I’m living in an edit all the time, and I get angry if I spot even a single pore on my face. I always want a perfect, glowing face, perfect hair, and an impeccable look—just to go to school. My skin is better than any girl's I see at school. All of this intensified threefold after I joined the "org"; my mind revolves around Alain Delon, Richard Ramirez, Dorian Gray, supermodels, and bell curves.
100% AI
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arlo_420

Similar threads

anemo
Replies
8
Views
70
anemo
anemo
_MVP_
Replies
6
Views
59
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
Muttcel foid killer
Replies
5
Views
41
Muttcel foid killer
Muttcel foid killer
theblueprints
Replies
1
Views
73
Morgan
Morgan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top