People who know about orthodontics PLS HELP

stress

stress

Iron
My bite is weird: my incisors stack naturally and i have to pull my mandible back to align my teeth, but when i do my back molars arent touching because my premolars stack. Im going to the dentist soon and im hoping theyll refer me to an orthodontist, but im scared that the treatment will cause recession or something. what should i do

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
if there was anybody to help u some pics would probably help

• +1
Reactions: klimo
My bite is weird: my incisors stack naturally and i have to pull my mandible back to align my teeth, but when i do my back molars arent touching because my premolars stack. Im going to the dentist soon and im hoping theyll refer me to an orthodontist, but im scared that the treatment will cause recession or something. what should i do
As long as you don't have crooked teeth they won't recess you. If they use rubber bands on you decline the offer and ask for some other treatment.

As long as you don't have crooked teeth they won't recess you. If they use rubber bands on you decline the offer and ask for some other treatment
i got damon braces to fix my inward teeth and my upper central incisors protruding so much it can be seen at all angles and backwards bottom front teeth caused by my lower canine going sideways and my ortho told me to use class 3 elastics to fix my bottom front teeth overcrowding would this recess my lower jaw and make me look like a currycel?
20240131 162120

Attachments

• 20240201_223032.jpg
    20240201_223032.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
i got damon braces to fix my inward teeth and my upper central incisors protruding so much it can be seen at all angles and backwards bottom front teeth caused by my lower canine going sideways and my ortho told me to use class 3 elastics to fix my bottom front teeth overcrowding would this recess my lower jaw and make me look like a currycel?View attachment 2722043
I doubt it

i got damon braces to fix my inward teeth and my upper central incisors protruding so much it can be seen at all angles and backwards bottom front teeth caused by my lower canine going sideways and my ortho told me to use class 3 elastics to fix my bottom front teeth overcrowding would this recess my lower jaw and make me look like a currycel?

I doubt it
so im fine then?