People who take DHT based steroids litteraly experience constant mental euphoria as if they were on recreational drugs

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
People who take DHT based steroids litteraly experience constant mental euphoria as if they were on recreational drugs

Now by that im NOT saying that you should take DHT based steroids. That's not what I recommend

I'm just acknowledging the fact that this means that the hormone DHT must have a quite significant effect on your mental health/neurotransmitters and that reducing your DHT levels might not be a good idea for your mental

If getting your DHT to very high levels has this profound effect on your mental then that means getting your DHT to low levels with dutasteride/finasteride must also have a significant effect on your mental but in the opposite and negative way

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, mug, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
they bald

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Account
dont care, im fucking balding

they bald

Not always. Only if their hair follicles are very sensitive to DHT which depends on genetics

There are many examples of Low DHT low T soyboys who also bald just because their hair follicles are too sensitive to DHT.

Not always. Only if their hair follicles are very sensitive to DHT which depends on genetics
Most Caucasian men bald sooner or later. Taking DHT derivatives is playing Russian roulette with 5 loaded rounds

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Tallooksmaxxer, SteveRogers and 1 other person
As long as i nuke my DHT on my scalp it's fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Tallooksmaxxer and incel194012940
no they dont real constant euphoria can only be achieved by drinking fresh blood and putrified meat

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17791
no they dont real constant euphoria can only be achieved by drinking fresh blood and putrified meat
jews GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 21767
Until the norwood reaper knocks their door, and then they fall into the deepest pits of depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
100% DHT has a significant effect on your mental.
When I started taking fin the only side I ever got was anxiety.
It only lasted a few months as I started a natural paleo/carnivore diet and that has had profound benefits on my mental health; zero anxiety and a low level of content euphoria, especially when I treat myself to pigs blood.
I admit I’d probably feel even better without the fin, but to me, hair is literally paramount.

• +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 20652
most people on finasteride don’t notice many effects because they already live in a similar lifestyle to women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Skywalker
you wanted to insult me but did it with a passive aggressive question, the most feminine way possible

hence proving my point

grow some balls bud

Until the norwood reaper knocks their door, and then they fall into the deepest pits of depression

Only happens if you got bad hair follicles genetics n overly sensitive to DHT hair follicles

I been injecting Testosterone for 1 month and my hairline is the same as always it hasn't moved even 1 millimeter :ogre:

You mirin my thick n strong hair genes bruv?

This is why I’m getting a hair system and running DHT-derived roids with hgh.

I felt a tremendous increase in mental health hopping off fin, didn’t realize how much of an impact it had on me, thought I was side effect free until I stopped, It’s a slow killer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
This is why I’m getting a hair system and running DHT-derived roids with hgh.

I felt a tremendous increase in mental health hopping off fin, didn’t realize how much of an impact it had on me, thought I was side effect free until I stopped, It’s a slow killer.

Is there a diffrence in pheromones compared to using dutasteride vs not using dutasteride?

Is DHT important for pheromones?

//Thomas DOM