Persian Stacey is MENA only but thinks Pakistan is in it

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Is this lifefeul for me bhai? She's so yummy 🤤
@flippasav @tombradylover @deadmanwalking

Further evidence Americans can't tell difference between Middle Eastern and curry btw.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, flippasav, noobs and 4 others
Stereotypical Paki or Curry image is way low smv.

• +1
Reactions: watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and 3 others

Further evidence Americans can't tell difference between Middle Eastern and curry btw.

Interviewer is clearly spic jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and SecularIslamist
indians will do anything to not be indian

some paki's used to be not indian but then the indians repressed all the non indians so now only indians claim paki
Photo 2024 06 21 01 25 44

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and 3 others

She’s pretty but once again I can tell she Persian by her browridge and eyebrows @yeeyeeslayer why do iranics have these masculine browridge and eyebrows

And tbf even as a brit I can say pakis and Arabs look the same 🤷‍♂️ this is why I don’t see how Arabs can enslave pakis when pakis and Arabs look so similar

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Guy looked like he was going to have a heart attack. Voice cracking, empty stare, can't look her in the eye.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
She’s pretty but once again I can tell she Persian by her browridge and eyebrows @yeeyeeslayer why do iranics have these masculine browridge and eyebrows

And tbf even as a brit I can say pakis and Arabs look the same 🤷‍♂️ this is why I don’t see how Arabs can enslave pakis when pakis and Arabs look so similar
If you mean gulf Arabs - yeah like 25% could probably pass as "curry" purely because they're sometimes as dark as curries. But emphasis on 'could'.

I've seen enough curries (pakis, Indian, and Bengalis). I can tell the difference between each one with a 98% success rate. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to tell Arabs from gulf countries from curries. Theres a nafri guy here who complains everyone calls him curry and I can tell in every image he looks Arab (although gulf).

Are you sure you're from Birmingham?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If you mean gulf Arabs - yeah like 25% could probably pass as "curry" purely because they're sometimes as dark as curries. But emphasis on 'could'.

I've seen enough curries (pakis, Indian, and Bengalis). I can tell the difference between each one with a 98% success rate. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to tell Arabs from gulf countries from curries. Theres a nafri guy here who complains everyone calls him curry and I can tell in every image he looks Arab (although gulf).

Are you sure you're from Birmingham?
gulf arabs are the only pure arabs the others are whiter because they are mixed

Guy looked like he was going to have a heart attack. Voice cracking, empty stare, can't look her in the eye.
Bruh I'm ngl. I would too. She is not AF. She's so touchy with him as well. The guy is like 5'4.

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel
Fuck me girls like this make me wish sometimes I wish I could exchange Sunni and Shia population :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Thankfully she is 100% a secular hoe who is gonna get BWC'd. Probably did after the video.
gulf arabs are the only pure arabs the others are whiter because they are mixed
Some have African heritage.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and noobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back