Persians Invented "being good people"

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
the origin of all religion with the most basic ideology. good thoughts, good words, good deeds. then jews learned the trick and used religion to dominate people. that's how Judaism,Christianity,Islam was born.

Before invention of goodness, all humans were wild natural survival mode and everyone cared for himself and morale didn't exist. but how come we became good?

why Persians are the most honest good and kind people in the world? i really don't know. one thing i'm sure, we are narcy as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, deadmanwalking, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
imagine, 2500 years ago some king in Persia became CEO of human rights. we then freed slaves all over the world and concurred all slave havers and bad people.
but we were so narcy, so other nations felt cucked under our control and they group together to take back their land and bring back slavery and cruelty and badness.

just think about it

whites are evil, chinaman is evil, every country imaginable is evil or has origin in slavery and cruelty. except Persia...
long live being good. it's true good lost against bad, but this is a cycle, good will raise again (Persians) against the bad (world)

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Joe Rogancel
No they didn’t dumbass

• +1
Reactions: mog_me, try2beme and ElTruecel
Lol tales from the slums of some city in iran. You aren’t wrong about Cyrus the great being a moral guy though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Deleted member 48689, Eternal_ and 1 other person
the origin of all religion with the most basic ideology. good thoughts, good words, good deeds. then jews learned the trick and used religion to dominate people. that's how Judaism,Christianity,Islam was born.

Before invention of goodness, all humans were wild natural survival mode and everyone cared for himself and morale didn't exist. but how come we became good?

why Persians are the most honest good and kind people in the world? i really don't know. one thing i'm sure, we are narcy as fuck.
Cameron Alborzian

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Lol tales from the slums of some city in iran. You aren’t wrong about Cyrus the great being a moral guy though
he is literally the first ever morale powerful guy on planet. he had all power and still remained good and freed slaves. didn't force Persian language on concurred lands or any agenda or religion. literally just kept you all safe from lords and slave owners etc

he is literally the first ever morale powerful guy on planet. he had all power and still remained good and freed slaves. didn't force Persian language on concurred lands or any agenda or religion. literally just kept you all safe from lords and slave owners etc
That’s just wrong JFL. Plus that doesn’t mean Persians invented morality or we’re the first to be good

Ok retard

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Eternal_
That’s just wrong JFL. Plus that doesn’t mean Persians invented morality or we’re the first to be good
goodness always existed, its a natural behavior seen in all mammals. but it was not discovered, Persians were like "guys being good, is this. not whatever benefits you".
this being good thoughts good words good deeds. oldest commandments ever

now u guys based goodness on your 10 commandments or whatever, now come telling me we didn't start it?

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
@Psychophilly u just got it from the Mesopotamians and Babylonians basically

Now look at persians today. Jfl

I'm still waiting for an example that says "no! the X nation were better people than you throughout history".
Persians are the most good people in history. we never genocide shit, you all did.
and its not like because we coudn't and we were weak, we proved we are strongest by concurring the entry world once.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I'm still waiting for an example that says "no! the X nation were better people than you throughout history".
Persians are the most good people in history. we never genocide shit, you all did.
and its not like because we coudn't and we were weak, we proved we are strongest by concurring the entry world once.
Iranians are weird people tbh. I truly wonder what evolutionary incentive made them to be overly good. I also have some Iranian ancestry myself as well.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and TsarTsar444
Iranians are weird people tbh. I truly wonder what evolutionary incentive made them to be overly good. I also have some Iranian ancestry myself as well.
yeah, i want to know that too. what's the cause of this major gab between Persians and all other races?
why do we have to be such positive good intention cucks, we could have get ultra rich like Britians by abusing all Asia and middle-east, instead we kept helping everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
yeah, i want to know that too. what's the cause of this major gab between Persians and all other races?
why do we have to be such positive good intention cucks, we could have get ultra rich like Britians by abusing all Asia and middle-east, instead we kept helping everyone.
Should ask it in r/askhistorians subreddit. I can't do that myself because my reddit account has been ghostbanned.

• +1
Should ask it in r/askhistorians subreddit. I can't do that myself because my reddit account has been ghostbanned.
i'm a legend in reddit. one of the most iconic users in history of r/dota2
i'm not fan favorite tho, people hate me because i'm narcy and i shit on them

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
i'm a legend in reddit. one of the most iconic users in history of r/dota2
i'm not fan favorite tho, people hate me because i'm narcy and i shit on them
Damn dude! You're a dotacel too?

• +1
Interesting but true actually, i realized now that Iranians have the cleanest historical records even when they created big empires and such compared to other civilizations. The Iranians conquered other people with their culture, even Alexander by the end of his life was more Iranian then Greek if you read his history on this. Furthermore in Islam Iranian architecture has had the biggest impact together with Eastern Roman like for Mosques, interior designs etc.
Despite being an Islamic Theocracy the country has the highest iq in the Middle East. Just wish they weren't Shia cucks tho

• +1
tbh they kinda are, my iranian friend is a nice guy, which is why i dont get it when people say they are arabs

• +1
First moralfag huh, should have been lynched.