Personality > looks / And I can prove it

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
And I can prove it:

This girl is like a 4 on the normie scale

She might not be conventionally pretty at first sight but what if she tells you she is into the same hobbies as you and that she loves puppies?
Not so ugly anymore huh? Now she just shot up to an 8!

Now look at this girl: 10/10 on the normie scale

But what if she tells you she doesn't care about the environment and that she thinks jews deserved the holocaust?
Suddenly she is not so attractive anymore... maybe a 6 at best

Any guy would rather fuck the first girl than the second one after getting to know their personalities, and that's just a fact.

SEE? PERSONALITY MOGS LOOKS!!!!
TAKE THE PERSONALITYPILL STOP COPING FAGGOTS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 2227, Arkantos and 7 others
LOLLLOLOOOPLOLLPLPLLOSKWMLAS THE FIRST FEMALE HAS THE LONG MID FACE OF DEATH OVER FOR HER XDDDD LWOLWLEKELLLLL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2846, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I’m guessing this is meant to be sarcasm buts just not funny.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Arkantos, CopingCel and 2 others
Woah op this is amazing I totally believe the personality pill now I think you messed up the pictures tho they need to be switched

TU06MET

Personality does infact matter for foids
I wouldn't want some bitch for an LTR

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2810
i actually care about personality. I hate arrogant women

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
kate probs has a good persona anyway's

And I can prove it:

This girl is like a 4 on the normie scale

View attachment 152909
But what if she tells you she doesn't care about the environment and that she thinks jews deserved the holocaust?

:love::love::love:

i still think it's hit or miss. my chadfishing tells me otherwise. a 4.5 psl girl with whom i shared all of the same hobbies messaged me saying that my chadfish looked like an anime character and i told her anime was stupid. still got nudes within the hour. if i used my picture and said that, i would've gotten unmatched even though we had similar personalities. it's all FACE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
yup. They're being taught to be arrogant though. very few genuinely cute foids left.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, turkproducer, RAITEIII and 1 other person
:love::love::love:

i still think it's hit or miss. my chadfishing tells me otherwise. a 4.5 psl girl with whom i shared all of the same hobbies messaged me saying that my chadfish looked like an anime character and i told her anime was stupid. still got nudes within the hour. if i used my picture and said that, i wouldn't have gotten unmatched even though we had similar personalities. it's all FACE
If you held frame harder it wouldn't matter if you said that with your pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

yup. They're being taught to be arrogant though. very few genuinely cute foids left.
legit.

you notice how females are stuck up bitches in literally every movie or TV show?

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
legit.

you notice how females are stuck up bitches in literally every movie or TV show?
FR women are complete sheep too. I notice it in my politics class in school.

If someone says something that might be offensive they all look at each other to see if they should be offended or not. Complete joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, RAITEIII, fukmylyf and 1 other person
modern foids a

If someone says something that might be offensive they all look at each other to see if they should be offended or not. Complete joke
re a joke

True man. I just couldn't... You can't get away with a shitty personality for a long time with someone

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

Women are a hive mind.

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
modern foids a

re a joke
it's just how they are. even having them in government just doesn't work properly.
they can't think logically enough or form strong opinions based on a fact. everything they form an opinion on has been built though emotion & emotion doesn't follow any logic at all

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
kate probs has a good persona anyway's
I watched a video of her teasing with an Indian taxi driver in a cocky way, maybe not so good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
bro this is not how you sarcasm

I will love her more and more and i will make a perfect mogging machine aryan children to extermine the jews.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel