Personality matters too

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Obviously looks are the most important thing but unless you're atleast 6'2 and masculine looking you should not behave like a beta bitch whatsoever. Irl that shit gets you bullied and fucked over

A few months ago I was crazy high T despite not even caring about PSL. Liftigg everyday, talking alot with family, nofap and everything and nobody fucked with me meanwhile now as I do Computer Science and sit all day doing nothing I feel extremely low T and weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
it does matters to an extent you can't even comprehend !
And this will matter for what you'r looking for :
Do you want to slay left right and center or feeling loved by a cute decent girl ?
i bet the second, then your personnality in the long run will matter as much as your fucking face. i'm tired of autist here denying it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Petsmart and 2 others
Bro same sad shit man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
what is personality? having hobbies and laughing at shit reddit jokes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
everything matters :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Yeah it matters, but the problem is that personality is just as genetic as looks and height. So it's over anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
Yeah it matters, but the problem is that personality is just as genetic as looks and height. So it's over anyways.
sadly it's somehow true. Low iq unsensitive people won't go nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685