Personality Theory Destroyed

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The conclusions of studies above is

No evidence that personality plays any role In sexual attraction

Sexy people are more funnier than unattractive ones/Famales make attractive males think that they are funny (or good personality)

Being unattractive is death sentence/non perceived as a partner no matter how great your personality is

Bullies and Dark Triad guys have more sex, but is just because of Physical Dominance and attractive faces /=Basically Genetic Elite (Chads) making genetic trash down (Incels)

Attractive people with dark triad personality have more popularity, the same not occur with unattractive ones and their popularity will still be the same or lowered

Being attractive will make you get safer even behaving bad

Sexual attraction=Personality perceived

Images

How and why Dark Triad/Good personality exist is pure genes and enviroment combined

The play of genes in this is by looks and physique (Height and body proportions) what means strong or weak genes

The looks of the person will create a feedback by himself and other people, because/and attract a type of enviroment and behavior/treatment of people ALSO depending in how bad or good your looks creating a good or bad personality what also means

Attractive/Good looking and strong = Good personality or Dark Triad (but perceived as good by woman even being a Serial Killer)

Ugly and weak = Creepy loser disgusting serial killer, but is in fact a loser bullied, but because of his looks the dark triad don't work, because he IS UGLY and will be seeing as a try harder and a joke

The entire concept of Personality is flawed because the world is entire primal, so there's no why or reason to personality works or be somewhat important even in small percentage (imagine thinking that woman will want a children with someone because of his personality, when personality makes nothing to chances of survival and evolution) also, personality is by genes too as you can see by everything writed here.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: skullcel, Scarfaced, urielRanhel and 143 others
that graph is so legit.
the only personality you should towards woman you want to slay is the DOM personality

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah, madmogger, falcon1 and 62 others
Legit blackpill arsenal my man @OwlGod , well fucking done

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero, Patrick Baitman and 9 others

The conclusions of studies above is

No evidence that personality plays any role In sexual attraction

Sexy people are more funnier than unattractive ones/Famales make attractive males think that they are funny (or good personality)

Being unattractive is death sentence/non perceived as a partner no matter how great your personality is

Bullies and Dark Triad guys have more sex, but is just because of Physical Dominance and attractive faces /=Basically Genetic Elite (Chads) making genetic trash down (Incels)

Attractive people with dark triad personality have more popularity, the same not occur with unattractive ones and their popularity will still be the same or lowered

Being attractive will make you get safer even behaving bad

Sexual attraction=Personality perceived

View attachment 169313

How and why Dark Triad/Good personality exist is pure genes and enviroment combined

The play of genes in this is by looks and physique (Height and body proportions) what means strong or weak genes

The looks of the person will create a feedback by himself and other people, because/and attract a type of enviroment and behavior/treatment of people ALSO depending in how bad or good your looks creating a good or bad personality what also means

Attractive/Good looking and strong = Good personality or Dark Triad (but perceived as good by woman even being a Serial Killer)

Ugly and weak = Creepy loser disgusting serial killer, but is in fact a loser bullied, but because of his looks the dark triad don't work, because he IS UGLY and will be seeing as a try harder and a joke

The entire concept of Personality is flawed because the world is entire primal, so there's no why or reason to personality works or be somewhat important even in small percentage (imagine thinking that woman will want a children with someone because of his personality, when personality makes nothing to chances of survival and evolution) also, personality is by genes too as you can see by everything writed here.

legit son, you're killing it again

• +1
Reactions: GrimScythe, falcon1, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 10 others
Fucking insanely brutal like insanely fucking brutal damn bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel, WeAreBoundless, MSEinvestigator and 21 others
HOLY SHIT OWLGOD FUCKING LEGENDARY THREAD SON

MODS GTFIH STICKY THIS HIGH EFFORT THREAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Christiano, 9Romance, Manana and 28 others
I would rather have bill burr tier personality than chad face tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthedick, RopeMaxxed, Broly and 19 others
There is no point in talking or interacting with women in any way shape or form if you are ugly

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Detective, stevielake and 63 others
great thread, whenever someone denies the blackpill just link them here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Yerico7, subhuman incel and 12 others
I wanna truly dark triad max

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 2227
I wanna truly dark triad max
you can learn to fake it but you will never truly be dark triad if you're not already, and you don't want to be tbh

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member, Deleted member 17402 and 12 others
you can learn to fake it but you will never truly be dark triad if you're not already, and you don't want to be tbh
I mean I probably already am but I mean like doing really crazy shit. The most dark triad shit I've done is steal a car for no reason. I wanna be like truly dont care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I mean I probably already am but I mean like doing really crazy shit. The most dark triad shit I've done is steal a car for no reason. I wanna be like truly dont care.
yeah that's not exactly the same thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arsene, anda1usi, Yerico7 and 1 other person
yeah that's not exactly the same thing
I mean I got diagnosed with conduct disorder with callous unemotional traits after that from my therapist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, anda1usi, Deleted member 19281 and 2 others
I mean I got diagnosed with conduct disorder with callous unemotional traits after that from my therapist
sounds like you're dark monad in the "sociopathy" trait at best

• +1
ironically, people who are attractive normally have great personas.

validation in early years due to attractiveness during adolescence leads to extraversion

it's the cycle of fucking life

natural selection at it's finest, just be tall dark and handsome with an optimal hormonal profile and you're set for life.

• +1
Reactions: quack, MSEinvestigator, Deleted member 23115 and 39 others
sounds like you're dark monad in the "sociopathy" trait at best
Machiavellianism too. Irl ppl say I'm charming and slimy at the same time. Definitely narccy af.

Machiavellianism too. Irl ppl say I'm charming and slimy at the same time. Definitely narccy af.
shit maybe you are dark triad who the fuck am I to judge?
what's your IQ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
wow water is wet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
Based thread

Not shekel backed

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2227
shit maybe you are dark triad who the fuck am I to judge?
what's your IQ?
138 on stanford binet. Therapist/Psychologist made me take it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and LordNorwood
dn

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
low iq can't even understand studies. just from the title I can tell the studies are about personality and how they affect sexual attraction, the verdict being women are attracted to bullies. So personality does play a role in sexual attraction? No one ever said a nice guy personality was something that got you laid. you even say in your post that a dark triad personality is something that attracts women, everyone here knows this. Then you go on to make the baseless claim that an asshole personality can only come from genes/environment. You don't have any support for this but I agree here because GENES/ENVIRONMENT IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT CAN AFFECT ANYONE. the fact is you can change your environment and therefore change your personality. stop wallowing in your delusion trying to keep yourself hopeless, I will never understand how some of you will make every possible excuse to rationalize your rotting.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, yellowrice, Maalik and 24 others
You didn’t read any of these and I don’t think a single one of these books disproves personality itself.

Nobody ever said you need a “good” as in being a good person. But you need to be socially adjusted and have social status within friend groups and women will see you as more attractive. Happens in every high school and college on earth

^^bullies can do this, criminals can do this, psychopaths can do this etc.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181, MSEinvestigator, GetShrekt and 13 others
138 on stanford binet. Therapist/Psychologist made me take it
Alright then. Go forth and conquer.
low iq can't even understand studies. just from the title I can tell the studies are about personality and how they affect sexual attraction, the verdict being women are attracted to bullies. So personality does play a role in sexual attraction? No one ever said a nice guy personality was something that got you laid. you even say in your post that a dark triad personality is something that attracts women, everyone here knows this. Then you go on to make the baseless claim that an asshole personality can only come from genes/environment. You don't have any support for this but I agree here because GENES/ENVIRONMENT IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT CAN AFFECT ANYONE. the fact is you can change your environment and therefore change your personality. stop wallowing in your delusion trying to keep yourself hopeless, I will never understand how some of you will make every possible excuse to rationalize your rotting.
I think by "personality theory" he's mostly destroying the idea that being a good, kind person will lead to sexual success, which is the myth that normies perpetuate. Personality theory is used to shame unsuccessful men who suspect that its because of something like looks "nah man you just have a """"shitty personality"""" that's why" and keep the bluepill cover on the world.
As for the genes thing he points out that good looking people will get constant reinforcement. I agree with NT and DOM theorists to a certain point - but the point where it comes back around to a blackpill and where I agree with @OwlGod again is this; you don't choose your personality, your personality is assigned to you based on a combination of your tendencies and how your looks get others to treat you from youth onwards
tl;dr
just read the bold

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 17402 and 16 others
I never understand why people make these blackpill threads to a forum of looksmaxxers, like niggah I already know looks > everything else.

Nice copy 'n paste skills btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arsene, Darwined, Deleted member 19281 and 1 other person
the verdict being women are attracted to bullies. So personality does play a role in sexual attraction?

you even say in your post that a dark triad personality is something that attracts women, everyone here knows this.

No, literally there's no more conclusions from the studies than I already make and you can search them, you just don't understand nothing and probably read shit. I don't said that Dark Triad attracts woman and the studies don't support this, what they support is that Dark Triad personality don't work In unattractive people, also, no, Woman are more "attracted" to Bullies / Dark Triad because of their physical dominance what means strong genes and physique, not personality only, read before trying some move.

I never understand why people make these blackpill threads to a forum of looksmaxxers, like niggah I already know looks > everything else.

Nice copy 'n paste skills btw

It's a BlackPill forum, not everyone here agree with BlackPill too. Also no, there's no thread similar to this by what I know.
Alright then. Go forth and conquer.

I think by "personality theory" he's mostly destroying the idea that being a good, kind person will lead to sexual success, which is the myth that normies perpetuate. Personality theory is used to shame unsuccessful men who suspect that its because of something like looks "nah man you just have a """"shitty personality"""" that's why" and keep the bluepill cover on the world.
As for the genes thing he points out that good looking people will get constant reinforcement. I agree with NT and DOM theorists to a certain point - but the point where it comes back around to a blackpill and where I agree with @OwlGod again is this; you don't choose your personality, your personality is assigned to you based on a combination of your tendencies and how your looks get others to treat you from youth onwards
tl;dr
just read the bold

Basically also

"that the behaviour is literally in the genes, an inherited trait that actually helps build social rank and sex appeal."

You can see everywhere that most bullies have at least a strong genetic trait, like being tall, good physique and good looking, if you are weak, ugly and short there's no way that you can bully someone, the dark triad personality is a meme and don't work, the dark triad that woman like are chads

"Aggression was associated with a reduction in popularity for adolescents low on facial attractiveness. However, popularity did not decrease as a function of aggression for adolescents high on facial attractiveness"

The user DoWhatYouCan literally read nothing or didn't understand nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 14984 and 8 others
@DoWhatYouCan also implicit assumption being destroyed is that for most people, genes and environment are not truly everything. They believe in a "self" that has agency and can manipulate things to its perceived benefit. So "environment" is often used as a cope by these people who think to themselves that genes are immutable but the Self can manipulate the environment, so the more it is due to environment the better. This false belief that many have is also why I'm perceived as a bluepiller when I talk about how all-important the environment is. But the simple truth is there is no Self.
:feelswhere:👤

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, PrisonMike and Deleted member 2227
@DoWhatYouCan also implicit assumption being destroyed is that for most people, genes and environment are not truly everything. They believe in a "self" that has agency and can manipulate things to its perceived benefit. So "environment" is often used as a cope by these people who think to themselves that genes are immutable but the Self can manipulate the environment, so the more it is due to environment the better. This false belief that many have is also why I'm perceived as a bluepiller when I talk about how all-important the environment is. But the simple truth is there is no Self.

Images 40
Images 40 Images 40

• Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood
do you really believe that you have no control over the Self and can't change your environment? if so, you are just as delusional as owlgod and if you want to rot in your delusion so be it. The self you are referring to is personality, can't you see that. And genes/environment manipulate the self. If you choose to control your Self, that is simply your genes being activated in a certain way then this can alter the environment which in turn alters the genes. If you know anything about biology you are aware that gene expression can be manipulated.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 19281, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
do you really believe that you have no control over the Self and can't change your environment? if so, you are just as delusional as owlgod and if you want to rot in your delusion so be it.
I don't believe I have no control over the Self boyo, I believe that it does not exist. Any notion of "control" is an illusion.
Buddha

Also, @OwlGod isn't delusional, he's found dark enlightenment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Sub0, Deleted member 19281 and 2 others
No, literally there's no more conclusions from the studies than I already make and you can search them, you just don't understand nothing and probably read shit. I don't said that Dark Triad attracts woman and the studies don't support this, what they support is that Dark Triad personality don't work In unattractive people, also, no, Woman are more "attracted" to Bullies / Dark Triad because of their physical dominance what means strong genes and physique, not personality only, read before trying some move.

It's a BlackPill forum, not everyone here agree with BlackPill too. Also no, there's no thread similar to this by what I know.

Basically also

"that the behaviour is literally in the genes, an inherited trait that actually helps build social rank and sex appeal."

You can see everywhere that most bullies have at least a strong genetic trait, like being tall, good physique and good looking, if you are weak, ugly and short there's no way that you can bully someone, the dark triad personality is a meme and don't work, the dark triad that woman like are chads

"Aggression was associated with a reduction in popularity for adolescents low on facial attractiveness. However, popularity did not decrease as a function of aggression for adolescents high on facial attractiveness"

The user DoWhatYouCan literally read nothing or didn't understand nothing.
I wont expect you to read and understand english properly if you can't even write properly. Dark triad literally refers to personality traits you fucking imbecile. Even the word bully refers to a certain personality type. But muh "personality has no affect on sexual attraction". The more you type, the more bullshit you spew. Jfl at you trying to act intelligent.
I don't believe I have no control over the Self boyo, I believe that it does not exist. Any notion of "control" is an illusion.
View attachment 169427

Also, @OwlGod isn't delusional, he's found dark enlightenment
So then you would believe that everything is fated. If you do believe this, then there is no point in arguing because that is an inarguable stance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19281, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Dark triad literally refers to personality traits you fucking imbecile. Even the word bully refers to a certain personality type. But muh "personality has no affect on sexual attraction". The more you type, the more bullshit you spew. Jfl at you trying to act intelligent.

Huh? and where I said that Dark Triad don't refer to personality traits? is just Psychopath/Narcissism/Machiavellism, this is well know. Yes personality don't matter.
I don't know even know anymore what you are trying to argue at or why you still replying, looks like a mutilated smurf.

I wont expect you to read and understand english properly if you can't even write properly. Dark triad literally refers to personality traits you fucking imbecile. Even the word bully refers to a certain personality type. But muh "personality has no affect on sexual attraction". The more you type, the more bullshit you spew. Jfl at you trying to act intelligent.

So then you would believe that everything is fated. If you do believe this, then there is no point in arguing because that is an inarguable stance.
I agree completely, it is inarguable because there is simply no evidence for a Self of any kind, to claim that there is a Self is the scientific equivalent of claiming belief in God, there is no way to prove or disprove it.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
This is just gold cope material for incels. Texas sharpshooting to finest to make your arguments sound right. Whereas the studies suggest that people with dark triad personality types get more sex partners, and you present it as it only boosts very attractive people

Tbh you guys don’t even believe that you can change your personality and this is why your genes are fucked up. You lack the faith and motivation for change, and the ability to change is probably the fittest criterion for survival and reproduction

I’ve changed my whole personality around in a couple years. Since I’ve changed my persona I’ve been getting more attraction from girls, I’ve been taking them home at first dates while being an obnoxious piece of shit who treats them like shit, makes fun of them, don’t give a fuck what they say. You are what you make yourself to be

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik, GetShrekt, Algeriancel and 13 others
This is just gold cope material for incels. Texas sharpshooting to finest to make your arguments sound right. Whereas the studies suggest that people with dark triad personality types get more sex partners, and you present it as it only boosts very attractive people

Tbh you guys don’t even believe that you can change your personality and this is why your genes are fucked up. You lack the faith and motivation for change, and the ability to change is probably the fittest criterion for survival and reproduction

I’ve changed my whole personality around in a couple years. Since I’ve changed my persona I’ve been getting more attraction from girls, I’ve been taking them home at first dates while being an obnoxious piece of shit who treats them like shit, makes fun of them, don’t give a fuck what they say. You are what you make yourself to be

I doubt that you changed your personality, what your age?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Substitute personality for low inhib and not giving a fuck = achieving flow state

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BecomingHuman, MSEinvestigator, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
Personality matters. It's all about being dark badboy funny teasing personality.
But being nice guy is minus personality.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, chawaje, Deleted member 19281 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 14984, Perfectumbrain and 10 others
Water is wet

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I doubt that you changed your personality, what your age?

Went from being overly emotional to a point I can’t emphatize with almost anything anymore. People who has known me for years realize it too when we meet. I was this innocent scared boy, now I‘m a totally different person

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Yerico7, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person

Went from being overly emotional to a point I can’t emphatize with almost anything anymore. People who has known me for years realize it too when we meet. I was this innocent scared boy, now I‘m a totally different person

That's normal, you don't changed your personality consciously, is just puberty to adulthood, the Brain is not totally developed until 25.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Yerico7 and Marsiere214

Texas sharpshooting?

• JFL
That's normal, you don't changed your personality consciously, is just puberty to adulthood, the Brain is not totally developed until 25.

giphy.gif

I have done all those things to change my personality and took a 180, this autist tells me it was puberty JFL

I can say anything and it won’t change your mind, you’re a lost cause
Texas sharpshooting?
Ignores the differences in data and overemphasizes similarities with his point of view, reaches a biased conclusion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19281, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
giphy.gif

I have done all those things to change my personality and took a 180, this autist tells me it was puberty JFL

I can say anything and it won’t change your mind, you’re a lost cause

Ignores the differences in data and overemphasizes similarities with his point of view, reaches a biased conclusion
Can change personality in terms of being low inhib legit.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Personality and charisma are almost as important as looks in the West. (assuming you're not 2/10 deformed)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 19281, Hekt0r and 4 others