Personality Theory Destroyed

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: This was to much suifuel to read. Nuclear blackpill thread :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Quaranttine this thread at the bottom of the marina trench asap.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 18244, thisend and 1 other person
Great thread... getting sick of dumbass manosphere personality copers. This is a fuckin blackpill :blackpill: site, if someone can't handle it they should just leave.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Over for your nice guy personality @subhuman incel

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel and Deleted member 3828
Dnrd

• WTF
@badg96

• +1
Personality matters. It's all about being dark badboy funny teasing personality.
But being nice guy is minus personality.
Being a nice guy to attract women will kill you. But, being a nice person, but one who leads, has values and doesn't put up with stupid bullshit, will attract women.

Being a nice guy to attract women will kill you. But, being a nice person, but one who leads, has values and doesn't put up with stupid bullshit, will attract women.
being good looking will attract women

when you're good looking, you do whatever you want (trust)
when you're normie, you follow strict rules so you don't appear insecure but also don't appear more arrogant than is allowed for your looks level
when you're ugly you betabuxx and idk, pray I guess

there are only two rules that apply to even good looking men (but not really to VERY good looking men) 1. you have to be nt, you can be any FLAVOR of nt, but you have to be nt and 2. you can't be openly insecure, it's a pussy drier
you stay within those two rules and you're fine. That's if you're good looking, there's probably more rules for normies

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Joe Rogancel, stevielake and 3 others
being good looking will attract women

when you're good looking, you do whatever you want (trust)
when you're normie, you follow strict rules so you don't appear insecure but also don't appear more arrogant than is allowed for your looks level
when you're ugly you betabuxx and idk, pray I guess

there are only two rules that apply to even good looking men (but not really to VERY good looking men) 1. you have to be nt, you can be any FLAVOR of nt, but you have to be nt and 2. you can't be openly insecure, it's a pussy drier
you stay within those two rules and you're fine. That's if you're good looking, there's probably more rules for normies
A good looking simp will still be seen as a total loser, especially if he tries to oneitis a girl who isn't his type. Word will spread and his smv will plummet.

A good looking simp will still be seen as a total loser, especially if he tries to oneitis a girl who isn't his type. Word will spread and his smv will plummet.
there are levels of good looking that can get away with even that extreme.

The odds of a good looking guy actually being a simp are ridiculously low. The better looking you are the, harder it is to be perceived negatively for anything you do, to the point that you actually have to try.
But simping ties in with rule 2, you can't show insecurity. Simping is the biggest form of "you are better than me" insecurity display that you can do.

there are levels of good looking that can get away with even that extreme.

The odds of a good looking guy actually being a simp are ridiculously low. The better looking you are the, harder it is to be perceived negatively for anything you do, to the point that you actually have to try.
But simping ties in with rule 2, you can't show insecurity. Simping is the biggest form of "you are better than me" insecurity display that you can do.
Here's one example of a high psl guy simping hard for this, at most, average looking girl and getting rejected for a less attractive man.

Being a simp is social cancer no matter your SMV. Yes it's rare and most likely 7+ guys don't really have that problem ever, but the point still stands

Here's one example of a high psl guy simping hard for this, at most, average looking girl and getting rejected for a less attractive man.

Being a simp is social cancer no matter your SMV. Yes it's rare and most likely 7+ guys don't really have that problem ever, but the point still stands
that guy is a shitposter or just a literal schizo
idk that I'd use him as evidence for anything man, just saying

there are simp chads that could steal your girl, it is what it is, the world isn't necessarily fair but that's where we're at
but let's say simping is a death sentence for even gigachad, the point remains that literally EVERY personality trait less than "obedient dog" and you'll be fine overall

that guy is a shitposter or just a literal schizo
idk that I'd use him as evidence for anything man, just saying

there are simp chads that could steal your girl, it is what it is, the world isn't necessarily fair but that's where we're at
but let's say simping is a death sentence for even gigachad, the point remains that literally EVERY personality trait less than "obedient dog" and you'll be fine overall
No doubt, the thing is chads can fall into the trap of being a simp in an LTR if they're boring and don't have much to say about them besides their looks. Take Orb or PSLers that ascended hard through surgery, puberty, mewing, etc. The girl will eventually get bored and think about finding someone more interesting. Dude will be smitten by love and try to keep her interested, only to fail by being desperate. The heartbreak will make him insecure and make it harder for him in his next relationship.

No doubt, the thing is chads can fall into the trap of being a simp in an LTR if they're boring and don't have much to say about them besides their looks. Take Orb or PSLers that ascended hard through surgery, puberty, mewing, etc. The girl will eventually get bored and think about finding someone more interesting. Dude will be smitten by love and try to keep her interested, only to fail by being desperate. The heartbreak will make him insecure and make it harder for him in his next relationship.
that's for bluepilled guys
any remotely blackpilled good looking guy (the only non-blackpilled good looking guys are idiots who can't pay attention, earlier on in life when you get told that you have an "awesome" personality maybe it's fine to fall for it, but as you get older you should 100% be able to realize that people are applying traits to you that really only loosely apply at best. Note: by blackpill I mean just being aware of the importance of, and the benefits of looks, not actually being traditionally "blackpilled" by a community like this) will never be anything remotely close to a simp. Maybe it's different for guys who ascended, if they still view the world as they did when they weren't gl, I don't know. I could see something like that happening for sure.

So yes, I would say that's a situation that really only applies to bluepilled chads who spent enough time as a normie or below to already be able to develop simp-like behavior. Or maybe some really high inhib nerdy chad or some shit

but like, even still, a gigachad can simp till the cows come home and it won't even put a dent in his relationship
everything in life is basically just operating within the bounds that your looks level affords you to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 5´11skullcel
Good thread Bhai espec the correlation chart.

Bluepillers will still say women like guys with nice personality

Personality is cope Lol

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Personality is the biggest meme of all time

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 18244 and metagross
Lol
low iq can't even understand studies. just from the title I can tell the studies are about personality and how they affect sexual attraction, the verdict being women are attracted to bullies. So personality does play a role in sexual attraction? No one ever said a nice guy personality was something that got you laid. you even say in your post that a dark triad personality is something that attracts women, everyone here knows this. Then you go on to make the baseless claim that an asshole personality can only come from genes/environment. You don't have any support for this but I agree here because GENES/ENVIRONMENT IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT CAN AFFECT ANYONE. the fact is you can change your environment and therefore change your personality. stop wallowing in your delusion trying to keep yourself hopeless, I will never understand how some of you will make every possible excuse to rationalize your rotting.
high iq as fuck

I think this strategy works with low quality women. If they had daddy issues or abandonment complex they may fall for this.

No women with a bit of self esteem (a lot) stay with someone who traits as they are inferior. Yeah, they wanna be intimidated but by facts, not by words.

To seem strong you have to be not emotional, too bad that when my one itis was angry with me, i did well enough but then her friend said to her that i was uncomfortable to have a fight with her (while she didnt think about it anymore) .. then when she came to talk with me about it I menaged to let it seemed as i was mostly concerned about that SHe was hurted and not cuz i was sad about but ... Goddamnit
keep coping nigga while ur mum sucks a murder’s dick

>Saying dark triad doesn’t work
>Shows studies and photos of females who prove that dark triad is legit

water is wet.if u look good u don't even have to do anything foid will come

keep coping nigga while ur mum sucks a murder’s dick
It's all bullshit, and i really wonder how your iq can be so low if you trust this.
You dont have to treat them good, nor bad. They already decided if they wanna fuck with you in the first 3 seconds.
If you are ugly and you act dark triad, you are a just a someone who's bitter because he has not bitches jfl

Do you even think girls are that stupid that can't tell if someone is acting "dark triad" to try to convince them to fuck? Jfl

Go back to your basement, you fucking monkey, while your mom sucks MY dick, without the need for me to act like a murderer:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, stevielake, Deleted member 16641 and 2 others
It's all bullshit, and i really wonder how your iq can be so low if you trust this.
You dont have to treat them good, nor bad. They already decided if they wanna fuck with you in the first 3 seconds.
If you are ugly and you act dark triad, you are a just a someone who's bitter because he has not bitches jfl

Do you even think girls are that stupid that can't tell if someone is acting "dark triad" to try to convince them to fuck? Jfl

Go back to your basement, you fucking monkey, while your mom sucks MY dick, without the need for me to act like a murderer:lul::lul:
i am talking about real dark triad individuals not faggot who sucks dicks everyday like u

Also your mum always had fantasies about me raping and killing her fucking black butthole because she is repulsed by your bald dickcel short subhuman dad:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
i am talking about real dark triad individuals not faggot who sucks dicks everyday like u

Also your mum always had fantasies about me raping and killing her fucking black butthole because she is repulsed by your bald dickcel short subhuman dad:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your parents must be siblings.. that would explain how you can be so fucking retard.

"Real dark triad" and makes mom jokes, that is supposed to be dark triad?
Dont make me laugh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
This is just proof for dark triad theory

• +1
Your parents must be siblings.. that would explain how you can be so fucking retard.

"Real dark triad" and makes mom jokes, that is supposed to be dark triad?
Dont make me laugh.
shitty post-rep ratio indicates you say a lot of bullshit. Stop coping, low-iq cel.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: This was to much suifuel to read. Nuclear blackpill thread :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Quaranttine this thread at the bottom of the marina trench asap.
Ropefuel @eyelidcel I hate this normie society

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
women don't want "personality" they want a dominant man with good genetics. women want to be put in their place but only by chad for the most part. They want to be choked , slapped, hair pulled. pressured all that shit gets her pussy wet. society doesn't and won't ever tell you that. they're submissive and WANT to submit. but if she HAS to tell you that's not really submitting. she wants to be told what to do by chad. But all men would benefit from treating women more like a dog.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Shade91
women don't want "personality" they want a dominant man with good genetics. women want to be put in their place but only by chad for the most part. They want to be choked , slapped, hair pulled. pressured all that shit gets her pussy wet. society doesn't and won't ever tell you that. they're submissive and WANT to submit. but if she HAS to tell you that's not really submitting. she wants to be told what to do by chad. But all men would benefit from treating women more like a dog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115

The conclusions of studies above is

No evidence that personality plays any role In sexual attraction

Sexy people are more funnier than unattractive ones/Famales make attractive males think that they are funny (or good personality)

Being unattractive is death sentence/non perceived as a partner no matter how great your personality is

Bullies and Dark Triad guys have more sex, but is just because of Physical Dominance and attractive faces /=Basically Genetic Elite (Chads) making genetic trash down (Incels)

Attractive people with dark triad personality have more popularity, the same not occur with unattractive ones and their popularity will still be the same or lowered

Being attractive will make you get safer even behaving bad

Sexual attraction=Personality perceived

View attachment 169313

How and why Dark Triad/Good personality exist is pure genes and enviroment combined

The play of genes in this is by looks and physique (Height and body proportions) what means strong or weak genes

The looks of the person will create a feedback by himself and other people, because/and attract a type of enviroment and behavior/treatment of people ALSO depending in how bad or good your looks creating a good or bad personality what also means

Attractive/Good looking and strong = Good personality or Dark Triad (but perceived as good by woman even being a Serial Killer)

Ugly and weak = Creepy loser disgusting serial killer, but is in fact a loser bullied, but because of his looks the dark triad don't work, because he IS UGLY and will be seeing as a try harder and a joke

The entire concept of Personality is flawed because the world is entire primal, so there's no why or reason to personality works or be somewhat important even in small percentage (imagine thinking that woman will want a children with someone because of his personality, when personality makes nothing to chances of survival and evolution) also, personality is by genes too as you can see by everything writed here.

I wonder how's he doing now and if he's got himself a harem?

Just work hard bro and contribute to soyciety. It will all work out in the end I promise. Being a productive member of society so others can enjoy luxury is what you were born for.

-Simp ass looksmax.org nigga after getting a hug from a LTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 23115
Just work hard bro and contribute to soyciety. It will all work out in the end I promise. Being a productive member of society so others can enjoy luxury is what you were born for.

-Simp ass looksmax.org nigga after getting a hug from a LTB
this

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Redpillers on ER watch right now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Sexy people are more funnier than unattractive ones/Famales make attractive males think that they are funny (or good personality)

Being unattractive is death sentence/non perceived as a partner no matter how great your personality is

Bullies and Dark Triad guys have more sex, but is just because of Physical Dominance and attractive faces /=Basically Genetic Elite (Chads) making genetic trash down (Incels)

Attractive people with dark triad personality have more popularity, the same not occur with unattractive ones and their popularity will still be the same or lowered

View attachment 169313

How and why Dark Triad/Good personality exist is pure genes and enviroment combined

The play of genes in this is by looks and physique (Height and body proportions) what means strong or weak genes

The looks of the person will create a feedback by himself and other people, because/and attract a type of enviroment and behavior/treatment of people ALSO depending in how bad or good your looks creating a good or bad personality what also means

Attractive/Good looking and strong = Good personality or Dark Triad (but perceived as good by woman even being a Serial Killer)

Ugly and weak = Creepy loser disgusting serial killer, but is in fact a loser bullied, but because of his looks the dark triad don't work, because he IS UGLY and will be seeing as a try harder and a joke

The entire concept of Personality is flawed because the world is entire primal, so there's no why or reason to personality works or be somewhat important even in small percentage (imagine thinking that woman will want a children with someone because of his personality, when personality makes nothing to chances of survival and evolution) also, personality is by genes too as you can see by everything writed here.

TL;Dr
Unbased and bl*ckpilled

• +1
How can you explain why girls are dating oofy doofies then

most important paragraph of this thread

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty

View attachment 169313

ultimate blackpill realization which everyone needs to grasp

View attachment 169313

foids and copers be saying "just jestermaxx and be urself bro"

Makes sense, long as you are Chad anything goes.