Peruvian's method to a regular fit-physique

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
If you're tired of the idea of a zyzz chemically-fueled pysique , this iz the guide for YOU

26 years old, 5"9´ Im always fluctuating between 65-67kgs

I dont invest money on gym altough I should butI need buy copez.

I wont tell you i pull stacies , (at least until now) but Ive gotten a couple of cute high tier Beckies as well as regular ones. If im jorny and theres no slut id still try to get sex even with a chubby if shes bangable enough.

Getting sex (unless its a monster or a trannh, dude) is all dat matterz

The routine is this:

-wake up 6am, eat 3 boiles eggz
-meditate just for what you think is needed while stretching
-warm-up
-smoke.a joint this is very important
-
eat a fatty snack like peanutz
-work out . I do 1:30 hrs of calistenicz
-go back to your place
-smoke another joint thiz iz very important
-eat 3 boiled eggs/omellete and drink protein shake, also add a meat/chicken sandwich or a tuna can
-During the rest of the day eithdr snack on eggz,tuna or meat
-Eat the same at dinner

Add salads. Drink only water or caffeine but dont abuse it. Avoid sugar at all cost. No alcohol. Only eat fatz at breakfast before work out

work out at intense rate and eat a lot for around a couple of monthz but only healthy food as indicated. Then proceed to lessen the carbs gradually. Dont eat fatz at all. Increase the protein take as much as you can and do HIIT. I do sprintz on a near park on saturday nightz , after smoking a joint which iz needed

REMEMBER: YOUR BODY GETZ USED TO WEED AS A MOTIVATOR TO WORK OUT. IT ALSO GETZ YOU STONED FOCUS IN YOUR WORK OUT. WEED AFTER WORK OUT MAKES YOUR BODY USED TO A REWARD POST INTENSE WORK OUT. HEALING AND MAKING YOUR BRAIN MOTIVATED TO DO IT AGAIN.

IT ALSO HELPZ YOU WITH BULKOMG. JUST MUNCH ON HEALTHY FOOD NOT SHIT GREASY GRINGO FAST SHIT

ITZ NOT REDPILL, SHIT IS A JOKE
ITZ NOT MGTOW, INCELZ IN DENIAL

ITZ STILL
THE BLACKPILL
THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH
JUST MAKE THE BEST OUT OF WHATEVER LIFE YOU HAVE

TA QUE ESTOY
MEGA
LOCAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, AsGoodAsItGets, Mansnob and 7 others
weed is bad

when I was smoking and training I would rush my workout just so I can get home and smoke

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
putang ina

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
Dude some of us are 6'4 with huge frames and need to bodybuild and inject steroids to fill out

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Can’t go wrong with smoking sum kush before a workout

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
Chupetin ctm, no mes volveras drogo.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
This is an awful method in terms of nutrition. Regarding marijuana, if it works for you then do it but a huge amount of people are in denial of the negative effects of weed use on their lives

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 685 and john_cope
always the guitar

:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
IMG 20191022 WA0014

IMG 20191022 WA0012

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
smoke weed lel :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 685
is that -z's real or not

Latino dudes are krezyzii

You are really from Peru? I know you from lookism (wasn't really active there) and wanted to text you, because i lived in Peru.

Dude some of us are 6'4 with huge frames and need to bodybuild and inject steroids to fill out
Have you begun juicing yet bro? And hows your frame? Is it like broad or whats the deal?

Have you begun juicing yet bro? And hows your frame? Is it like broad or whats the deal?
Yes i begab juicing this week 3 and i have a very good frame i'll post a transformation thread when i finish my cycle

Yes i begab juicing this week 3 and i have a very good frame i'll post a transformation thread when i finish my cycle
Hop on mk677 during the off cycle, apparently its great for keeping cycle gainz.

Where is your job in all of this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, Norwooder, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
I spam ember/pudge mid , like a real G

Some other are incelz and this is help for them.
Now stfu and go to your steroidz thread, faggy
Stfu you scum i didn't insult you why you're running your mouth yu think you have a good body lol ? You're a skinny bitch go fuck yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Stfu you scum i didn't insult you why you're running your mouth yu think you have a good body lol ? You're a skinny bitch go fuck yourself
Natty. Go juice. Idc about that. Im no following the herd. Have my own philosophy.

You dont like my body, good. Im not fucking you anyway.

Weed > roidz
What kind of idiot thinks that besides you?
Those are the fsggot stonerz who smoke and cant even leave their seat for a pull up

IMG 20191022 WA0012

Last edited:
Natty. Go juice. Idc about that. Im no following the herd. Have my own philosophy.

Weed > roidz

Those are the fsggot stonerz who smoke and cant even leave their sit for a pull up
Lol you're a low life drug dealer stfu and have some respect before i twist your skinny body you manlet

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Y
Lol you're a low life drug dealer stfu and have some respect before i twist your skinny body you manlet
ou cant. Keel talking shit over an internet forum

Low life, lol. I rip off the corporate cuckz from yoir country bc my prodcut is good.

I only sell to them not shitty poor hiily gringoz.

Ez mkney, nk need for a 8hf shift job. Live ez with frugal life

bro you are arguing with a guy who has a profile pic of him touching himself on a guy only forum. what do you hope to achieve lol

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Stingray and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
bro you are arguing with a guy who has a profile pic of him touching himself on a guy only forum. what do you hope to achieve lol
Yap you're right my bad for arguing with such a fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Balls were sweating. i had to scratch. While pic was gettin taken. Show us all your roiddd physique so we can admife youf fake muscles kay?

IMG 20191020 WA0010
IMG 20191003 WA0003
IMG 20191022 WA0014
IMG 20191003 WA0009

IMG 20191022 WA0003

IMG 20191022 WA0004
Bstter? Show js a
Yap you're right my bad for arguing with such a fag
Yeah your fault. Enjoy your juice and keep cycling.
Been offered HGH, T, and trembolone. I preffer to spend on weed, food and musical gear. And a authentic natty., a real hero in timez of roidz, bro dudez and gymbroz wkthoht any artistic talent.

Enjoy following the herd of brodudez

Ez roidz.

Last edited:

Weed > roidz

Those are the fsggot stonerz who smoke and cant even leave their seat for a pull up

View attachment 144478
Never touching weed again, gave me horrible depersonalisation
Balls were sweating. i had to scratch. While pic was gettin taken. Show us all your roiddd physique so we can admife youf fake muscles kay?

View attachment 144499View attachment 144493View attachment 144494View attachment 144495
View attachment 144497
View attachment 144498Bstter? Show js a

Yeah your fault. Enjoy your juice and keep cycling.
Been offered HGH, T, and trembolone. I preffer to spend on weed, food and musical gear. And a authentic natty., a real hero in timez of roidz, bro dudez and gymbroz wkthoht any artistic talent.

Enjoy following the herd of brodudez

Ez roidz.
You don't have that much muscle

Never touching weed again, gave me horrible depersonalisation

You don't have that much muscle
Neither fat. Im lean and its getting me results. Mr bodybuilder judge

I guess not all people cant handle weed

Never heard of weed helping with muscle but good for you man. I'm never touching it again

didnt say anything related to steroid vs natural debate (which is pointless imo), just pointed u are touching yourself

Can you do full planche yer. Calisthenics is so underrated people think that meh pushups amd pull ups is all there is, when in reality there is planche , handstand variations, maltease, levers, muscle ups

weed is bad

when I was smoking and training I would rush my workout just so I can get home and smoke
Why is weed bad?
If you're tired of the idea of a zyzz chemically-fueled pysique , this iz the guide for YOU

26 years old, 5"9´ Im always fluctuating between 65-67kgs

I dont invest money on gym altough I should butI need buy copez.

I wont tell you i pull stacies , (at least until now) but Ive gotten a couple of cute high tier Beckies as well as regular ones. If im jorny and theres no slut id still try to get sex even with a chubby if shes bangable enough.

Getting sex (unless its a monster or a trannh, dude) is all dat matterz

The routine is this:

-wake up 6am, eat 3 boiles eggz
-meditate just for what you think is needed while stretching
-warm-up
-
eat a fatty snack like peanutz
-work out . I do 1:30 hrs of calistenicz
-go back to your place
-smoke another joint thiz iz very important
-eat 3 boiled eggs/omellete and drink protein shake, also add a meat/chicken sandwich or a tuna can
-During the rest of the day eithdr snack on eggz,tuna or meat
-Eat the same at dinner

Add salads. Drink only water or caffeine but dont abuse it. Avoid sugar at all cost. No alcohol. Only eat fatz at breakfast before work out

work out at intense rate and eat a lot for around a couple of monthz but only healthy food as indicated. Then proceed to lessen the carbs gradually. Dont eat fatz at all. Increase the protein take as much as you can and do HIIT. I do sprintz on a near park on saturday nightz , after smoking a joint which iz needed

REMEMBER: YOUR BODY GETZ USED TO WEED AS A MOTIVATOR TO WORK OUT. IT ALSO GETZ YOU STONED FOCUS IN YOUR WORK OUT. WEED AFTER WORK OUT MAKES YOUR BODY USED TO A REWARD POST INTENSE WORK OUT. HEALING AND MAKING YOUR BRAIN MOTIVATED TO DO IT AGAIN.

IT ALSO HELPZ YOU WITH BULKOMG. JUST MUNCH ON HEALTHY FOOD NOT SHIT GREASY GRINGO FAST SHIT

ITZ NOT REDPILL, SHIT IS A JOKE
ITZ NOT MGTOW, INCELZ IN DENIAL

ITZ STILL
THE BLACKPILL
THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH
JUST MAKE THE BEST OUT OF WHATEVER LIFE YOU HAVE

TA QUE ESTOY
MEGA
LOCAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
are you mgtow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back