Pete Davidson is carried by his 187 cm height, mouth size (big lips and wide mouth), and tall chin (and being white, of course)

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Normies, like Dave Portnoy, cannot why Pete Davidson is considered "hot" by many women:

pete-davidson-laughs-tattoo-energy-430x504.jpg

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Mouth width doesn't matter his mouth looks like a chimp. Chin height is a meme. Tall skull is why pete is liked , tall skulls are very dimorphic

• JFL
Reactions: quinfluence
Mouth width doesn't matter his mouth looks like a chimp. Chin height is a meme. Tall skull is why pete is liked , tall skulls are very dimorphic
Cope.
Logan-Paul-Worrisome.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quinfluence, Deprived, BoneDensity and 1 other person
He LARPs as 6'3 though, being honest about your height at this point is just like shooting yourself in the foot

6'2 200 pound mogger. I feel bad for his brother Jake in a weird way, he is literally inferior to him. Not only is he 3 inches shorter but he also has brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, quinfluence, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
He LARPs as 6'3 though, being honest about your height at this point is just like shooting yourself in the foot
The exact number barely matters, except for on dating apps where women can filter based on it. Davidson is a little over +1 SD in height, and looks tall next to the women he dates.

6'2 200 pound mogger. I feel bad for his brother Jake in a weird way, he is literally inferior to him. Not only is he 3 inches shorter but he also has brown eyes.
I've never witnessed a woman calling Logan Paul hot. His little mouth failos him, compared to Pete Davidson's.

The exact number barely matters, except for on dating apps where women can filter based on it. Davidson is a little over +1 SD in height, and looks tall next to the women he dates.
If he told a girl he was 6'1 it'd be far less impressive than telling them he's the 6'3 he claims, regardless of how tall he really is.

I larp that I am 5'9-10 at 6'2-3, so all guys who are shorter than me in group will be seen as 5'6 and below

Man Body GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, ShowerMaxxing and oldcelloser
I larp that I am 5'9-10 at 6'2-3, so all guys who are shorter than me in group will be seen as 5'6 and below

Man Body GIF
I will mog you in my amnesia stilts

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, the BULL and oldcelloser
Cringe at giving yourself an entire inch of height range
Idk my morning height is close to 6'3, but I have scoliosis so by the end of the long day Its slightly more than 6'2

Idk my morning height is close to 6'3, but I have scoliosis so by the end of the long day Its slightly more than 6'2
My height only fluctuates by around a centimeter, and that's even after being awake for 24 hours. Your scoliosis should affect your height out of bed as well.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Moggie, BoneDensity and 1 other person
im 187cm tall i cant imagine anyone being carried by my height jfl

Tall plus just be white

Simple

In what world is Pete Davidson white

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
In what world is Pete Davidson white
Davidson's father was predominantly of Jewish ancestry, with some distant German, Irish, and Italian roots. His mother is of mostly Irish ancestry, with some distant German roots. He has a younger sister named Casey and was raised Catholic.

Maxresdefault

Looks barely 6'1.5 next to 6'4 MGK

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob