PETS AND HOW TO ATTRACT WOMEN WITH THEM!!

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15 YEAR OLD BLACK LORD
Most People Have Pets. What you don't know is that you can use your pets to attract women.
Which Pet To Get.
A really goos pet to get is a dog. The breed matters as some women like the little cute pocket dogs.
Take the dog out for walks and watch a HQNP FOID come up and start a conversation with you.

OR. You can get a big dog and make it your own niche. Idk

Sorry for the stupid guide im new to making them. If anyone wants to make a better more detailed one do it. Idgaf

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Photo Warp 2

• Love it
Reactions: Glacier
You can be a swiftie , a cat person , a feminist , someone who respects women a lot but if you are sub 8 it's genuinely over for you and I'm not exaggerating it.

• +1
You can be a swiftie , a cat person , a feminist , someone who respects women a lot but if you are sub 8 it's genuinely over for you and I'm not exaggerating it.
You would know huh

Most People Have Pets. What you don't know is that you can use your pets to attract women.
Which Pet To Get.
A really goos pet to get is a dog. The breed matters as some women like the little cute pocket dogs.
Take the dog out for walks and watch a HQNP FOID come up and start a conversation with you.

Sorry for the stupid guide im new to making them. If anyone wants to make a better more detailed one do it. Idgaf

Yes indeed! A woman will date a man who isn't attractive and tall because his DOG IS CUTE.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

She'll think the dog is cute, not you.
What is this purplepill nonsense.

• +1
Yes indeed! A woman will date a man who isn't attractive and tall because his DOG IS CUTE.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

She'll think the dog is cute, not you.
What is this purplepill nonsense.
Jesus Christ this is like a edge think this is not for unattractive people. U use the dog to reel her in

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
she will cuck you with the dog
dogpill is no joke, it destroyed me

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy and Glacier
Which Pet To Get.

Thanks op just bought a pitbull i hope it works

• +1
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh