Phenibut actually works holy fuck.

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
Yesterday I took 1 gram of it and went to Uni. That feeling I have of people actually watching me disappeared and I was way more relaxed and I normally am.

I was also super eager to socialize and talked to like everyone I saw, especially in my dorm and kitchen. I even sat and ate with this girl from my kitchen and I was making her laugh and she seriously was interested in what I had to say and the conversation was solid.

I am not sure if I am experiencing a sort of pseudo effect but no way my anxiety just disappeared just because I believed in my self jfl.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: williamper, The Grinch, vermillioncorefan and 7 others
Bumperino fuckerino
Screenshot 20231030 013206 Steam

Meanwhile I take 3.2 grams and feel nothing
Pissed off cat

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 49926, klip11 and 6 others
Any other good drugs worth trying?

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and PseudoMaxxer
where do u get this stuff?

• +1
Reactions: hoodcurry and PseudoMaxxer
cocaine can do the same and with benefits

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and TsarTsar444
Yesterday I took 1 gram of it and went to Uni. That feeling I have of people actually watching me disappeared and I was way more relaxed and I normally am.

I was also super eager to socialize and talked to like everyone I saw, especially in my dorm and kitchen. I even sat and ate with this girl from my kitchen and I was making her laugh and she seriously was interested in what I had to say and the conversation was solid.

I am not sure if I am experiencing a sort of pseudo effect but no way my anxiety just disappeared just because I believed in my self jfl.
Pseudo effect..?:feelshehe:
Guess Pseudo gotta try it.

How do you take it? do u pin it or pills or what (i’m new to this drug)

cocaine can do the same and with benefits
I love stims way more as well, the anxiety reduction from them is actually fun rather then just a numb feeling from gabaergics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Geoff2024 and diamondbill
I love stims way more as well, the anxiety reduction from them is actually fun rather then just a numb feeling from gabaergics
Yeah I am not looking to feeling numb I just wanna be relaxed so I can be my true self.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Pseudo effect..?:feelshehe:
Guess Pseudo gotta try it.

How do you take it? do u pin it or pills or what (i’m new to this drug)
It came in the form of 500mg caps, I take two after eating my breakfast cuz it's the HCL variant.

Yeah I am not looking to feeling numb I just wanna be relaxed so I can be my true self.
I did hear that phenibut is different compared to gaba b drugs like diazepam and such in that its actually fun and enjoyable rather then just being a numb emotionally flat state

It came in the form of 500mg caps, I take two after eating my breakfast cuz it's the HCL variant.
Drink coffe with it or some other more acidic drink

Mid AF pregabalin mogs

Where did you get it from?

HCL?

Placebo for him, nocebo for me
My anxiety went away, I am not sure if that can be credited to the placebo effect, but who knows.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Next Valley and hcl means its really acidic. So you don't want to take it on an empty stomach
got it.

Also what are the worst side effects that could happen? i’m gonna do it anyway tho i’m too autistic

got it.

Also what are the worst side effects that could happen? i’m gonna do it anyway tho i’m too autistic
Addiction, so I would recommend to research the dose and frequency of intake. I heard people got depressed and became a mess because they abused it

i need it in italy tho, i need a web site that can ship to here.

Addiction, so I would recommend to research the dose and frequency of intake. I heard people got depressed and became a mess because they abused it
ok thanks, I would only take it on weekends or when i go out either way (max once a week, and i’ll try 500mg first to see how it goes)

Also do you know if Next Valley ships to italy? I opened the site but its all in dutch or some other language

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
i need it in italy tho, i need a web site that can ship to here.

ok thanks, I would only take it on weekends or when i go out either way (max once a week, and i’ll try 500mg first to see how it goes)

Also do you know if Next Valley ships to italy? I opened the site but its all in dutch or some other language
also @pneumocystosis , didn’t you use it too? How much are you taking and how did it went?

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
also @pneumocystosis , didn’t you use it too? How much are you taking and how did it went?
i tried 700mg, did nothing.
I then did 2700mg, still didn’t feel anything.
I followed the protocols (empty stomach and shit) but still nothing.
Maybe I’ll try again…

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and PseudoMaxxer
i tried 700mg, did nothing.
I then did 2700mg, still didn’t feel anything.
I followed the protocols (empty stomach and shit) but still nothing.
Maybe I’ll try again…
oral?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Mix it with Kratom next time for mogger results. Both euphoria and relaxation

don't feel it personally

also can't take it long term or frequently

don't feel it personally

also can't take it long term or frequently
how much is safe? do you think 500mg twice a month is safe?

Can confirm

• Love it
Reactions: Geoff2024
i am literally talking to everyone i meet and they are even enjoying it, i am so fucking happy fuck my brain

• Love it
Reactions: Arcturus
i am literally talking to everyone i meet and they are even enjoying it, i am so fucking happy fuck my brain
that's exactly what I feel on kratom tbh. It makes me happy and less stressed out

I wish I took both phenibut and kratom together. It must be the best feeling in the world

You should be ashamed of depending on drugs for socializing. What a soy cuck.