Pheno = Nt?

D

Deleted member 12688

Real shit nigga i just had a thought about this and am I even NT? Jfl i’ve been diagnosed with aspd and bipolar disorder and i wouldn’t be surprised if i’m aspie

I’m not even that extroverted im just good at talking when i need to and getting the responses i want from people but i don’t actively seek out others

i could stay by myself for years if i wanted to i just let niggas text me and hmu if they wanna

Plus i talk about blackpilled shit with girls i fw jfl it’s hilarious cuz it’s like they start letting u in on it and start telling u blackpilled ass shit they do to niggas and they laugh about it w u

I think as long as you LOOK nt (pheno) normies will take u in

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @FraudingIQ @Knight @Proex @Playboypuertorican @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @GucciBananaBrick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 13197, Looks234 and 5 others
I think as long as you LOOK nt (pheno) normies will take u in
This is true I look as normie as you can get and I get treated just as any other normie would be treated but if I don't fake my personality they will see right through me.

it all depends on where you are

i knew some schools where curries are on the top

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 13197
People used to tell me I look like a nerd but was NT :ogre:

This is facts people always assume I'm socially autistic right off the bat for no reason just cause I'm pale with black hair