Phenomaxing, everyones opinion needed.

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
I have been speaking with a dear fellow experienced user on here about my phenomaxing journey.
I am a mix of the arabid and berberid phenotypes.
F872F746 21A5 4026 9425 E97EC6D6A0AD
3DBEBC62 3DBF 41FD ABFC 055E6311BDC9

But i came out looking like this phenotype (Dalit/Nigger):
07347D28 C6CD 4E61 BA00 148F1CFFA4DD

Here is how i look in real life:
65A471DD E434 4DFA 9183 A67261839331
E467BA31 BF1D 48AA ADC2 6E18A9B271F9
54645596 48A9 48CE BC74 22DE51168975

Brutall genetic recombination pill…
Now that being said, this is the pheno i want to be transplanted as:
B35320DB 00BE 4382 B4C7 DED41D58ECA9

The rich arab billionaire high class pheno.

For my phenoplasty, the user suggested these surgeries in order of importance:
-Jaw surgery to fix my progrnathisme and mandibular retrusion
-Rhinoplasty to fix the nigger nose
-Skin lightening for obvious reasons
-Lip reduction if the lips are still nigger-ish afterwards

Before i start my phenomaxing journey, i need everyone opinion on this plan.

Thank you very much for your help and ramadan mubarak to all my fellow muslim brothers !

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Sub0, 5.5psl and 2 others
u can come to America preferably california and larp as a sexy light skin pull land whales

that's ur best bet otherwise idk over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 5.5psl, Leviathin and 2 others
u can come to America preferably california and larp as a sexy light skin pull land whales

that's ur best bet otherwise idk over
Nah i’m not coming to united cuckedlands and even less larp as a mutt.
Tell me what do you think of that plan.
Thank you.

Inb4 anyone dumb reflection on “YoU BeTtEr LaRp As A MuTt, MuH HiGhEr SmV iN ThE wEsT ThAn MuH ArAbs MuH IndIaNs”
I beleive that’s simply not true.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 24444
I don't understand too much about taxonomy but the 1st top pic is a darker gracilized man with a long midface and the 2nd is a way more robust guy: not only a wider frame (give his wide IPD, nose bridge and mouth, bet he also has a tooth gap - and yeah I know it's a morph) but also very robust bones like his jaw and zygos... His nose is way shorter too.

The 3rd pic has some features from the 2nd but gracilized/reduced and with darker skin: it has good chin and jaw width but zygos are lacking, he also has a long philtrum...

The 4th is basically the 1st, so...

For you to go from 3rd to 4th you will need to reduce IPD (impossible, looksmin), longer nose (vertical, also impossible, looksmin), shorter philtrum (maybe with LeFort? too risky IMO, looksmax), narrower jaw (looksmin), less deeper eyes (looksmin) and thinner lips (neutral) + lighter skin (looksmax/looksmin depending on location)...

Pretty hard to do as you would need a lot of changes in bone structures and, even if it's possible, it will be expensive as fuck and quite dangerous so I advise you to look for better ways to become whiter-looking...

Tomorrow is my day off so I can try to help you.

Be safe and don't obsess over it.

Screenshot 20230326 010645

I know SHIT about PhotoShop but ask someone to try to give you slightly more protruding browridge (not that much at the center) and larger orbitals and, after that, to make your eyes deeper... Then lighter skin, ofc.

Maybe it's possible to remove fat from the lips, but I wouldn't take too much off if I was you, it can end up looking unnatural/uncanny...

The good things are that at least your nose is passable and you don't have a recessed chin like Subsaharans, also you got straight hair so u fine.

Inb4 anyone dumb reflection on “YoU BeTtEr LaRp As A MuTt, MuH HiGhEr SmV iN ThE wEsT ThAn MuH ArAbs MuH IndIaNs”
I beleive that’s simply not true.
whatever u wanna believe pal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
For you to go from 3rd to 4th you will need to reduce IPD (impossible, looksmin), longer nose (vertical, also impossible, looksmin), shorter philtrum (maybe with LeFort? too risky IMO, looksmax), narrower jaw (looksmin), less deeper eyes (looksmin) and thinner lips (neutral) + lighter skin (looksmax/looksmin depending on location)...

Pretty hard to do as you would need a lot of changes in bone structures and, even if it's possible, it will be expensive as fuck and quite dangerous so I advise you to look for better ways to become whiter-looking
Thank you for taking the time, first of all do you beleive that i’l closer to the 3rd pic or the 1st pic (i’m pretty delusional about my self image) ?
If im’ closer to the first, then i better upgrade my pheno that way, being a mutt in some parts of europe (i’m not btw) (i don’t care that much about western girls either) and in the arab world especially is a death sentence.

Tomorrow is my day off so I can try to help you.

Be safe and don't obsess over it.
Already too late mate, I’m obsessed over it and i became no life depressed piece of trash because of the blackpill. And thank you very much kind man !

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard
View attachment 2124634
I know SHIT about PhotoShop but ask someone to try to give you slightly more protruding browridge (not that much at the center) and larger orbitals and, after that, to make your eyes deeper... Then lighter skin, ofc.

Maybe it's possible to remove fat from the lips, but I wouldn't take too much off if I was you, it can end up looking unnatural/uncanny...

The good things are that at least your nose is passable and you don't have a recessed chin like Subsaharans, also you got straight hair so u fine.
The thing is the brow ridge would be out of reach and potentially an over kill in my case.
I may look like a caveman with bigger brow ridge and even more like a subsaharan.
So i guess that looksmax is out of reach.

Thank you for taking the time, first of all do you beleive that i’l closer to the 3rd pic or the 1st pic (i’m pretty delusional about my self image) ?
If im’ closer to the first, then i better upgrade my pheno that way, being a mutt in some parts of europe (i’m not btw) (i don’t care that much about western girls either) and in the arab world especially is a death sentence.
Honestly? Looks like 3rd pic, but eye area looks more like 1st (eye area is the most important btw)

I know that because they see being darker as a sign of low status because in their minds it means "you work under the sun all day, you are nothing but a peasant"... But the good thing is that a simple skin bleaching would cut it, it would you ascend hard... Please try that BEFORE you do any kind of surgery, op.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Honestly? Looks like 3rd pic, but eye area looks more like 1st (eye area is the most important btw)

I know that because they see being darker as a sign of low status because in their minds it means "you work under the sun all day, you are nothing but a peasant"... But the good thing is that a simple skin bleaching would cut it, it would you ascend hard... Please try that BEFORE you do any kind of surgery, op.
Yes i understand that skin bleaching is very crucial for my case. I may start with supplements like other fellow users suggested and if it dosen’t lighten me enough it will be time to go hard mode on HQ.
Appart from the skin tone what other features look like the low class 3rd phenotype ?

• +1
@Ozell Israelite what do you think about my case, i want to become an Ishmaelite(so called arab man).

The thing is the brow ridge would be out of reach and potentially an over kill in my case.
I may look like a caveman with bigger brow ridge and even more like a subsaharan.
So i guess that looksmax is out of reach.
No I don't said like that, nothing extreme like this...
Images   2023 03 26T013724181
Images   2023 03 26T013740409

But THIS instead, a matter of millimeters...
Images   2023 03 26T013631978
Images   2023 03 26T013706335

It won't come off unless you are into MMA or something...

Images   2023 03 26T0136319782
Images   2023 03 26T0137063352

See those? That's what I'm talking about... Depending on the bone mass, they won't even need to do implants, only to model the bone by sculpting it with some kind of tool...

I can see you have quite good mass on the middle browridge so they can kind of make it more even so you will look less DOM and more aesthetic.

@Ozell Israelite what do you think about my case, i want to become an Ishmaelite(so called arab man).
This guy is mentally ill and a black supremacist, I bet he will say for you to tan under the sun so much that you become a Black Hebrew like him 🤭🤭🤭

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and FML0908
I have been speaking with a dear fellow experienced user on here about my phenomaxing journey.
I am a mix of the arabid and berberid phenotypes.
View attachment 2124601View attachment 2124603
But i came out looking like this phenotype (Dalit/Nigger):
View attachment 2124604
Here is how i look in real life:View attachment 2124613View attachment 2124617View attachment 2124611
Brutall genetic recombination pill…
Now that being said, this is the pheno i want to be transplanted as:
View attachment 2124623
The rich arab billionaire high class pheno.

For my phenoplasty, the user suggested these surgeries in order of importance:
-Jaw surgery to fix my progrnathisme and mandibular retrusion
-Rhinoplasty to fix the nigger nose
-Skin lightening for obvious reasons
-Lip reduction if the lips are still nigger-ish afterwards

Before i start my phenomaxing journey, i need everyone opinion on this plan.

Thank you very much for your help and ramadan mubarak to all my fellow muslim brothers !
6.5 Psl in France. Morrocan bad boy halo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and FML0908
No I don't said like that, nothing extreme like this...
View attachment 2124667View attachment 2124668
But THIS instead, a matter of millimeters...
View attachment 2124675View attachment 2124676
It won't come off unless you are into MMA or something...

View attachment 2124678View attachment 2124677
See those? That's what I'm talking about... Depending on the bone mass, they won't even need to do implants, only to model the bone by sculpting it with some kind of tool...

I can see you have quite good mass on the middle browridge so they can kind of make it more even so you will look less DOM and more aesthetic.
Oh yeah i understand what you mean, my current brow ridge looks like a DOM from the front and 404 from the profile because of the maxillary prognathism.
That is exactly why i despise the fucking dumbass users who swear by MuH MaXiLlAry PrOjEcTioN Or DeATh.
You dumb faggots it’s a nigger/low class trait.
Nevertheless, i don’t think that the browridge should be my top priority at the moment, maybe i’ll tweak it after the phenotransplant.

You’re already an Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man because the so-called Berbers are Ishmaelite invaders of North Africa.

This guy is mentally ill and a black supremacist, I bet he will say for you to tan under the sun so much that you become a Black Hebrew like him 🤭🤭🤭

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and you’re supposed to put a period after the enojis, mentally ill retarded ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣🤣🤣.

Idiot Reaction GIF

• JFL
You’re already an Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man because the so-called Berbers are Ishmaelite invaders of North Africa.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and you’re supposed to put a period after the enojis, mentally ill retarded ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣🤣🤣.

Idiot Reaction GIF
Yes i am an ishmaelites(so called arab)man but i look like a Hamite(so called negro).
That’s why i asked you Israelite(so called jewish)men on what do you think about this race transplant plan.
Shabat shalom.

6.5 Psl in France. Morrocan bad boy halo
No brother, that’s not how it works in here. My low class pheno only attracts low class girls so there is no point to it.
A little curious on why everybody’s first guess is morrocan and not algerian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Oh yeah i understand what you mean, my current brow ridge looks like a DOM from the front and 404 from the profile because of the maxillary prognathism.
That is exactly why i despise the fucking dumbass users who swear by MuH MaXiLlAry PrOjEcTioN Or DeATh.
You dumb faggots it’s a nigger/low class trait.
Nevertheless, i don’t think that the browridge should be my top priority at the moment, maybe i’ll tweak it after the phenotransplant.
I have maxillary projection and it doesn't look that bad because of right proportions, but yes whites look higher class because they are somewhat recessed and it suits their coloring/pheno...

Please try the skinmaxxing and report the gainz... Don't forget to tag me tho 😊

Yes i am an ishmaelites(so called arab)man but i look like a Hamite(so called negro).
That’s why i asked you Israelite(so called jewish)men on what do you think about this race transplant plan.
Shabat shalom.

Plastic surgery is a bad idea. You just look like an average Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man and I don’t see anything wrong with your face.

Hamites are so-called Africans, Israelites are so-called Negroes, and Amalekites are so-called Jewish people. Those Amalekites (so-called Jewish people) aren’t the real Jews.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and 👉I know the blasphemy of them which say 👉they are Jews, and are not👈, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Exodus 17:14 And the Lord said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for 👉I will utterly put out the remembrance of 👉Amalek from under heaven👈.

“Edom is modern Jewry.”

Shalom.

• JFL

Idiot Reaction GIF
First you say I'm a Bastard, now you say I'm white? What's the matter with you, Mr. Homo erectus? Brain not working, I guess... ?

Could that be that you overdosed on watermelon and KFC that the TRUE Jews gave as a present to your people? 🤭

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 22829, FML0908 and 1 other person
I have maxillary projection and it doesn't look that bad because of right proportions, but yes whites look higher class because they are somewhat recessed and it suits their coloring/pheno...

Please try the skinmaxxing and report the gainz... Don't forget to tag me tho 😊
Yes the right proportions, unfortunately i do not have them because the rest of my fucking skull is caucasoid JFL.
Ofc i’ll keep you updated kind man !

If you can just answer this last question boyo:
Appart from the skin tone what other features look like the low class 3rd phenotype ?

• Love it
First you say I'm a Bastard, now you say I'm white? What's the matter with you, Mr. Homo erectus? Brain not working, I guess... ?

Could that be that you overdosed on watermelon and KFC that the TRUE Jews gave as a present to your people? 🤭

I don’t even remember you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. That how irrelevant you are to me and you don’t put “…” in a sentence let alone before a question mark, dumb redcel 😂. Your brain isn’t functioning correctly from all that medium rare food that you eat huh, Esau?

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

Donald Trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I don’t even remember you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. That how irrelevant you are to me and you don’t put “…” in a sentence let alone before a question mark, dumb redcel 😂. Your brain isn’t functioning correctly from all that medium rare food that you eat huh, Esau?

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

Donald Trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Funny thing is that you don't know me but I KNOW that you are autodoxxing yourself to other users just to prove a point, sending your full name and shit (don't worry cuz I don't know your name: just the fact that Erectus is so dumb to do that makes me laugh)... What a dumb fucking thing to do hahahahah 🤭

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Funny thing is that you don't know me but I KNOW that you are autodoxxing yourself to other users just to prove a point, sending your full name and shit (don't worry cuz I don't know your name: just the fact that Erectus is so dumb to do that makes me laugh)... What a dumb fucking thing to do hahahahah 🤭

Nobody knows my real name on this forum and I don’t have anything to prove to dumb redcels like you on this forum, retarded red Al Ijaan 😂.

Ibn Atheer narrates in his book Al Nihaayah Fee Ghareeb Al Hadeeth Wal Athar Chapter 1 Page 440

“And in the hadeeth Ali.. A man from the mawaali (clients) opposed him so Ali said, “Shut up you son of a red Ijaan, “meaning son of a slave woman. 👉The Al Ijaan is the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva👈” and this is the way the Arabs talk when being derogatory and insulting.”

(In Ghareeb Al Hadeeth by Ibn al Jawzy Chapter 1 Page 241 Ibn Al jawzi repeats this.)

قال ابن اثير في كتابه النهاية في غريب الحديث ج ١ ص ٤٤٠

قال مجد الدين أبي السعادات المبارك بن محمد (ابن الأثير) في النهاية في غريب الحديث والأثر – حرف الحاء – باب الحاء مع الميم

هـ ) وفي حديث علي ” عارضه رجل من الموالي فقال : اسكت يا ابن حمراء العجان ” أي يا ابن الأمة ، والعجان ما بين القبل والدبر ، وهي كلمة تقولها العرب في السب والذم .

You’re showing that you’re dumber than you looked in your first comment 🤣.

Answer my concern please kind sir and continue this beef in pm’s. This is a looksmaxing thread i won’t allow any race baiting on here.

N
Nobody knows my real name on this forum, retarded red Al Ijaan 😂.

Ibn Atheer narrates in his book Al Nihaayah Fee Ghareeb Al Hadeeth Wal Athar Chapter 1 Page 440

“And in the hadeeth Ali.. A man from the mawaali (clients) opposed him so Ali said, “Shut up you son of a red Ijaan, “meaning son of a slave woman. 👉The Al Ijaan is the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva👈” and this is the way the Arabs talk when being derogatory and insulting.”

(In Ghareeb Al Hadeeth by Ibn al Jawzy Chapter 1 Page 241 Ibn Al jawzi repeats this.)

قال مجد الدين أبي السعادات المبارك بن محمد (ابن الأثير) في النهاية في غريب الحديث والأثر – حرف الحاء – باب الحاء مع الميم

هـ ) وفي حديث علي ” عارضه رجل من الموالي فقال : اسكت يا ابن حمراء العجان ” أي يا ابن الأمة ، والعجان ما بين القبل والدبر ، وهي كلمة تقولها العرب في السب والذم .

No one cares man tbh, this is a looksmaxing thread not a storm front thread.

• Ugh..
N

No one cares man tbh, this is a looksmaxing thread not a storm front thread.

Then don’t lie and comment about something that has nothing to do with you, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

Schitts Creek Hello GIF by CBC

Then don’t lie and comment about something that has nothing to do with you, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

Schitts Creek Hello GIF by CBC
Yes i’m very Edomite looking. JFL.

• Ugh..
Yes the right proportions, unfortunately i do not have them because the rest of my fucking skull is caucasoid JFL.
Ofc i’ll keep you updated kind man !

If you can just answer this last question boyo:
Never saw your body but I THINK your face could be leaner to get the bones more visible... Skin could glow more: mine is already oily but I'm using Glycerin for 2 days now because of its abrasive effects

If you don't want the abrasive effect, please dilute it on water, 50/50 should do it, then use a sprayer to apply: i dilute when using to calm down my frizzy dry hair but I apply it raw on facial skin...

Will try some things to get rid of stretch marks in a near future and glycerin will be included (heard great things about mandelic acid... or was it glycolic acid? I don't remember but it's saved on the notepad, will find it tomorrow) but I'll post whatever results I get here 😊

• +1
I know because you’re mixed with Edomite (so-called White).
@Brazitard you weren’t lying about this nigga’s iq, he unironically thinks i’m white.

• Ugh..
Never saw your body but I THINK your face could be leaner to get the bones more visible... Skin could glow more: mine is already oily but I'm using Glycerin for 2 days now because of its abrasive effects

If you don't want the abrasive effect, please dilute it on water, 50/50 should do it, then use a sprayer to apply: i dilute when using to calm down my frizzy dry hair but I apply it raw on facial skin...

Will try some things to get rid of stretch marks in a near future and glycerin will be included (heard great things about mandelic acid... or was it glycolic acid? I don't remember but it's saved on the notepad, will find it tomorrow) but I'll post whatever results I get here 😊
Obrigado !

• Love it
@Brazitard you weren’t lying about this nigga’s iq, he unironically thinks i’m white.

I said you’re mixed with Edomite (so-called White) not that you’re “white,” retarded camel faced Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man 😆. Can you read at all, dummy?

Lisaan Al Arab, Chapter 7 page 17

”Soon the Buqaan of Shaam will seek to rule you “what is meant here Is the Arabs’s slaves and slave soldiers, they are called that because of their mixed colour, as whiteness and yellowness is the dominant colour amongst them. Al Qutaibi said: “The buq’aan are those who have blackness and whiteness, it is not said abq’a to one who is white without blackness mixed with it, and the meaning is that the Arabs with marry the Roman slave girls then their offspring will rule over shaam and their offspring ( بقعان) together between BLACKNESS of the Arab (Fathers) and the whiteness of their Roman (mothers).” And 👉they are from the Arabs and they are BLACK and from 👉the people of Rome, they are white👈. And 👉the Arabs never married the Romans before this and the slaves of the Arabs were red skinned👈. And the Arabs say “The black and the redcame to me, meaning the Arab and the Ajam. He didn’t intend to mean that the children of the slaves are from the Arabs are Buqi’ like the Buqi’ of the crow. He meant that they (the buq’aan) took from the blackness of their fathers (the Arabs) and the whiteness of their mothers (the Romans).’’

لسان العرب ج ٧ ص ١٧

يوشك أن يستعمل عليكم بقعان الشام ” أراد عبيدها ومماليكها ، سموا بذلك لاختلاط ألوانهم ، فإن الغالب عليهم البياض والصفرة . وقال القتيبي : البقعان الذين فيهم سواد وبياض ، ولا يقال لمن كان أبيض من غير سواد يخالطه أبقع ، فكيف يجعل الروم بقعانا وهم بيض خلص ؟ قال : وأرى أبا هريرة أراد أن العرب تنكح إماء الروم فتستعمل عليكم أولاد الإماء ، وهم من بني العرب وهم سود ومن بني الروم وهم بيضولم تكن العرب قبل ذلك تنكح الروم إنما كان إماؤها سودانا ، والعرب تقول : أتاني الأسود والأحمر ، يريدون العرب والعجم ولم يرد أن أولاد الإماء من العرب بقع كبقع الغربان ، وأراد أنهم أخذوا من سواد الآباء وبياض الأمهات

• JFL
Nobody knows my real name on this forum and I don’t have anything to prove to dumb redcels like you on this forum, retarded red Al Ijaan 😂.

Bro starts with the Bible and goes to the Quran, Fatwas and Hadiths just to prove a point: when reality is so rough on you that you have to cope by monkey-branching lol

Images   2023 03 26T023435214

I'm not a racist but you are THE definition of a Porch Monkey: never in history someone deserved this title so much... Congratulations! 🤭

• JFL
  • Ugh..
I said you’re mixed with Edomite (so-called White) not that you’re “white,” retarded camel faced Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man 😆. Can you read at all, dummy?

”Soon the Buqaan of Shaam will seek to rule you “what is meant here Is the Arabs’s slaves and slave soldiers, they are called that because of their mixed colour, as whiteness and yellowness is the dominant colour amongst them. Al Qutaibi said: “The buq’aan are those who have blackness and whiteness, it is not said abq’a to one who is white without blackness mixed with it, and the meaning is that the Arabs with marry the Roman slave girls then their offspring will rule over shaam and their offspring ( بقعان) together between BLACKNESS of the Arab (Fathers) and the whiteness of their Roman (mothers).” And 👉they are from the Arabs and they are BLACK and from 👉the people of Rome, they are white👈. And 👉the Arabs never married the Romans before this and the slaves of the Arabs were red skinned👈. And the Arabs say “The black and the redcame to me, meaning the Arab and the Ajam. He didn’t intend to mean that the children of the slaves are from the Arabs are Buqi’ like the Buqi’ of the crow. He meant that they (the buq’aan) took from the blackness of their fathers (the Arabs) and the whiteness of their mothers (the Romans).’’

لسان العرب ج ٧ ص ١٧

يوشك أن يستعمل عليكم بقعان الشام ” أراد عبيدها ومماليكها ، سموا بذلك لاختلاط ألوانهم ، فإن الغالب عليهم البياض والصفرة . وقال القتيبي : البقعان الذين فيهم سواد وبياض ، ولا يقال لمن كان أبيض من غير سواد يخالطه أبقع ، فكيف يجعل الروم بقعانا وهم بيض خلص ؟ قال : وأرى أبا هريرة أراد أن العرب تنكح إماء الروم فتستعمل عليكم أولاد الإماء ، وهم من بني العرب وهم سود ومن بني الروم وهم بيضولم تكن العرب قبل ذلك تنكح الروم إنما كان إماؤها سودانا ، والعرب تقول : أتاني الأسود والأحمر ، يريدون العرب والعجم ولم يرد أن أولاد الإماء من العرب بقع كبقع الغربان ، وأراد أنهم أخذوا من سواد الآباء وبياض الأمهات
We are not mixed with white, we are our own race JFL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Brazitard

لسان العرب ج ٧ ص ١٧

You should quit being an ungrateful sack of shit, Erectus! 🤭

Fq0gs1MakAAxoTO

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Bro starts with the Bible and goes to the Quran, Fatwas and Hadiths just to prove a point: when reality is so rough on you that you have to cope by monkey-branching lol

View attachment 2124710

I'm not a racist but you are THE definition of a Porch Monkey: never in history someone deserved this title so much... Congratulations! 🤭

“Race” doesn’t exist and you’re angry because I showed historical evidence to back up my point huh, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂? You’re the definition of a red ape 🤣.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

We are not mixed with white, we are our own race JFL

“Race” doesn’t exist, camel faced Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man and y’all are mixed with Edomites (so-called White people) 😆.

لسان العرب ج ٧ ص ١٧

Report •••

You should quit being an ungrateful sack of shit, Erectus! 🤭

View attachment 2124711

You should definitely be grateful, red Al Ijaan 😂.

“Race” doesn’t exist and you’re angry because I showed historical evidence to back up my point huh, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂? You’re the definition of a red ape 🤣.

View attachment 2124712

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
I didn't even read what you posted because I don't speak Arabic lol

But good luck using a looksmaxxing forum as an echo chamber to spread your deranged, unbiblical, inaccurate circlejerk on race... keep talking to yourself 🤭

• +1
  • Ugh..
“Race” doesn’t exist, camel faced Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man and y’all are mixed with Edomites (so-called White people) 😆.

لسان العرب ج ٧ ص ١٧

Report •••

View attachment 2124716

View attachment 2124717
So blacks are now the ONLY pure race/people on the planet and ALL the others are mixed with white Edomites?

🤭🤭🤭

• Ugh..

لسان العرب ج ٧ ص ١٧

Report •••

View attachment 2124716

View attachment 2124717
Dnrd and no one will. Quite fucking race baiting you ape looking hamite. This is looksmax.org not wewuzkangz.org. Imm here to looksmax and not to listen yo your mentally ill nonesense

• Ugh..
I didn't even read what you posted because I don't speak Arabic lol

But good luck using a looksmaxxing forum as an echo chamber to spread your deranged, unbiblical, inaccurate circlejerk on race... keep talking to yourself 🤭

Basically you can’t refute the historical annd biblical evidence that I presented, red ape 🤣.

Basically you can’t refute the historical annd biblical evidence that I presented, red ape 🤣.

Thank you for ruining my fucking thread you ape faced piece of shit. No one will help me now. Mods should ban your mentally ill ass not even kidding.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 16515, Brazitard and 1 other person