Phenomaxing, everyones opinion needed.

So blacks are now the ONLY pure race/people on the planet and ALL the others are mixed with white Edomites?

šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

ā€œRaceā€ doesnā€™t exist, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man šŸ¤£.

Dnrd and no one will. Quite fucking race baiting you ape looking hamite. This is looksmax.org not wewuzkangz.org. Imm here to looksmax and not to listen yo your mentally ill nonesense

You already it, are looking Edomite (so-called White) man. Youā€™re just angry because you canā€™t refute it with any evidence šŸ˜†.

Basically you canā€™t refute the historical annd biblical evidence that I presented, red ape šŸ¤£.

Lamentations 5:10 šŸ‘‰Our skin was blackšŸ‘ˆ like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 šŸ‘‰Their šŸ‘‰visage is blacker than a coalšŸ‘ˆ; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So what you are saying is that you are a BIG BLACK NIGGER, is that it?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507

Please kind man ignore this nigger mental illness and report him to the mods. He literally ruined my thread iā€™m so pissed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 24507
Thank you for ruining my fucking thread you ape faced piece of shit. No one will help me now. Mods should ban your mentally ill ass not even kidding.

You shouldnā€™t trolled me and or tagged me, camel faced Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man šŸ¤£. Itā€™s not my fault that youā€™re a retarded arabcel that wants plastic surgery because of how ugly you are, sandnigger šŸ˜†.

Please kind man ignore this nigger mental illness and report him to the mods. He literally ruined my thread iā€™m so pissed.

Says the mentally ill sandnigger who wants to get plastic surgery because youā€™re ugly and put ā€œiā€™mā€ when itā€™s ā€œIā€™mā€ šŸ˜‚. Talk about being stupid.

ā€œBlackā€ is a crayon color not an identity, dumb red nigger šŸ¤£.

Comedy Youre Stupid GIF by Jo Koy

Says the mentally ill sandnigger who wants to get plastic surgery because youā€™re ugly and put ā€œiā€™mā€ when itā€™s ā€œIā€™mā€ šŸ˜‚. Talk about being stupid.
Thank you for showing the world how stupid you are. Isnā€™t it the point of looksmax to post your ugly face and users giving you advice on how to ascend ? But man youā€™re just here spamming bullshit and itā€™s so annoying.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Brazitard
Thank you for showing the world how stupid you are. Isnā€™t it the point of looksmax to post your ugly face and users giving you advice on how to ascend ? But man youā€™re just here spamming bullshit and itā€™s so annoying.

Thanks for showing how ugly you are by saying you want plastic surgery on an incel forum with poor grammar, dumb sandnigger šŸ˜‚. Youā€™re just posting garbage, camel faced Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man because I posted facts and you donā€™t like it.

That's why I think you should do this thread in the Ratings section next time: this bullshit of derailing/spamming/trolling on Rate threads is strictly forbidden and if someone does it and you report, mods will act...

Offtopic/misc of any forum is just like /b/ on imageboards: basically a no man's land full of retards like this guy here šŸ¤­

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and FML0908
Will have to remake the thread, your participation wonā€™t be needed. What are you doing here if you donā€™t care about aesthetics you dumb nigger.
Thanks for showing how ugly you are by saying you want plastic surgery on an incel forum with poor grammar, dumb sandnigger šŸ˜‚. Youā€™re just posting garbage, camel faced Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man because I posted facts and you donā€™t like it.

• Ugh..
That's why I think you should do this thread in the Ratings section next time: this bullshit of derailing/spamming/trolling on Rate threads is strictly forbidden and if someone does it and you report, mods will act...

Offtopic/misc of any forum is just like /b/ on imageboards: basically a no man's land full of retards like this guy here šŸ¤­
The rating section isnā€™t really active unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: Brazitard
Will have to remake the thread, your participation wonā€™t be needed. What are you doing here if you donā€™t care about aesthetics you dumb nigger.

Why are you here if youā€™re going to get plastic surgery, ugly sandnigger? Youā€™re fat and ugly and nobody wants a camel faced Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man šŸ¤£.

Camel Fail GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FML0908

The only retard here is you with your poor grammar and got angry because you couldnā€™t debunk any historical facts that I presented about the Israelites (so-called Negroes), ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man šŸ˜‚.

Like anyone would want to touch a fucking nigger JFFFLLLL.
Why are you here if youā€™re going to get plastic, ugly sandnigger? Youā€™re fat and igly and nobody wants a camel faced Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man šŸ¤£.

Camel Fail GIF

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Iā€™m done with you, keep coping you mentally ill bastard.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
ā€œIn onlime datingā€ JFL. Over for you. Have a nice and blessed day sir under the protection of the Almighty Allah.

Basically you canā€™t refute this evidence either and Allah is an idol moon god that yā€™all ugly camel faced sandniggers worship lol.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Ugh..
Basically you canā€™t refute this evidence either and Allah is an idol moon god that yā€™all ugly camel faced sandniggers worship lol.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Ų§Ų³ŲŖŲŗŁŲ± Ų§Ł„Ł„Ł‡ Ų§Ł„Ų¹ŲøŁŠŁ…

• Ugh..
Ų§Ų³ŲŖŲŗŁŲ± Ų§Ł„Ł„Ł‡ Ų§Ł„Ų¹ŲøŁŠŁ…

Ibn Atheer narrates in his book Al Nihaayah Fee Ghareeb Al Hadeeth Wal Athar Chapter 1 Page 440

ā€œAnd in the hadeeth Ali.. A man from the mawaali (clients) opposed him so Ali said, ā€œShut up you son of a red Ijaan, ā€œmeaning son of a slave woman. šŸ‘‰The Al Ijaan is the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulvašŸ‘ˆā€ and this is the way the Arabs talk when being derogatory and insulting.ā€

(In Ghareeb Al Hadeeth by Ibn al Jawzy Chapter 1 Page 241 Ibn Al jawzi repeats this.)

Ł‚Ų§Ł„ Ų§ŲØŁ† Ų§Ų«ŁŠŲ± ŁŁŠ ŁƒŲŖŲ§ŲØŁ‡ Ų§Ł„Ł†Ł‡Ų§ŁŠŲ© ŁŁŠ ŲŗŲ±ŁŠŲØ Ų§Ł„Ų­ŲÆŁŠŲ« Ų¬ Ł” Ųµ Ł¤Ł¤Ł 

Ł‚Ų§Ł„ Ł…Ų¬ŲÆ Ų§Ł„ŲÆŁŠŁ† Ų£ŲØŁŠ Ų§Ł„Ų³Ų¹Ų§ŲÆŲ§ŲŖ Ų§Ł„Ł…ŲØŲ§Ų±Łƒ ŲØŁ† Ł…Ų­Ł…ŲÆ (Ų§ŲØŁ† Ų§Ł„Ų£Ų«ŁŠŲ±) ŁŁŠ Ų§Ł„Ł†Ł‡Ų§ŁŠŲ© ŁŁŠ ŲŗŲ±ŁŠŲØ Ų§Ł„Ų­ŲÆŁŠŲ« ŁˆŲ§Ł„Ų£Ų«Ų± ā€“ Ų­Ų±Ł Ų§Ł„Ų­Ų§Ų” ā€“ ŲØŲ§ŲØ Ų§Ł„Ų­Ų§Ų” Ł…Ų¹ Ų§Ł„Ł…ŁŠŁ…

Ł‡Ł€ ) ŁˆŁŁŠ Ų­ŲÆŁŠŲ« Ų¹Ł„ŁŠ ā€ Ų¹Ų§Ų±Ų¶Ł‡ Ų±Ų¬Ł„ Ł…Ł† Ų§Ł„Ł…ŁˆŲ§Ł„ŁŠ ŁŁ‚Ų§Ł„ : Ų§Ų³ŁƒŲŖ ŁŠŲ§ Ų§ŲØŁ† Ų­Ł…Ų±Ų§Ų” Ų§Ł„Ų¹Ų¬Ų§Ł† ā€ Ų£ŁŠ ŁŠŲ§ Ų§ŲØŁ† Ų§Ł„Ų£Ł…Ų© ŲŒ ŁˆŲ§Ł„Ų¹Ų¬Ų§Ł† Ł…Ų§ ŲØŁŠŁ† Ų§Ł„Ł‚ŲØŁ„ ŁˆŲ§Ł„ŲÆŲØŲ± ŲŒ ŁˆŁ‡ŁŠ ŁƒŁ„Ł…Ų© ŲŖŁ‚ŁˆŁ„Ł‡Ų§ Ų§Ł„Ų¹Ų±ŲØ ŁŁŠ Ų§Ł„Ų³ŲØ ŁˆŲ§Ł„Ų°Ł… .

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

I have been speaking with a dear fellow experienced user on here about my phenomaxing journey.
I am a mix of the arabid and berberid phenotypes.
View attachment 2124601View attachment 2124603
But i came out looking like this phenotype (Dalit/Nigger):
View attachment 2124604
Here is how i look in real life:View attachment 2124613View attachment 2124617View attachment 2124611
Brutall genetic recombination pillā€¦
Now that being said, this is the pheno i want to be transplanted as:
View attachment 2124623
The rich arab billionaire high class pheno.

For my phenoplasty, the user suggested these surgeries in order of importance:
-Jaw surgery to fix my progrnathisme and mandibular retrusion
-Rhinoplasty to fix the nigger nose
-Skin lightening for obvious reasons
-Lip reduction if the lips are still nigger-ish afterwards

Before i start my phenomaxing journey, i need everyone opinion on this plan.

Thank you very much for your help and ramadan mubarak to all my fellow muslim brothers !
Over for Moroccans 9ahwy-cel

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Over for kabyle-cels with your low trust phenos. I have a base to work with at least. You low class bledart.
Iā€™m Moroccan but donā€™t look like a mutt between a congoleese and a curry

• JFL
Iā€™m Moroccan but donā€™t look like a mutt between a congoleese and a curry
I donā€™t look like a mutt between a congolese and a curry jfl. Why are you even hating on a fellow nafri. Like what is your point ?

I have been speaking with a dear fellow experienced user on here about my phenomaxing journey.
View attachment 2124604
Here is how i look in real life:View attachment 2124613View attachment 2124617View attachment 2124611
View attachment 2124623

Thank you very much for your help and ramadan mubarak to all my fellow muslim brothers !
Dalit/nigger is killing me šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• JFL
Yet youā€™re the one looking like a nigger
Then why are you here to hate on me and not to give genuine advice. Are we supposed to behave like that with each other ?

Dalit/nigger is killing me šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Unfortunately i am brother. Iā€™m legit trying so hard to not :feelswhy: . Unironically.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0
Unfortunately i am brother. I legit am trying so hard to not :feelswhy: . Unironically.
Bro you don't look dalit don't worry, you look North Indian but yeah that's not a compliment coz Chaddams mogs even the best looking curries

• +1
Bro you don't look dalit don't worry, you look North Indian but yeah that's not a compliment coz Chaddams mogs even the best looking curries
I get lot of inputs jfl. Do you think that the established plan will make me look Chaddam ? If not give your me your other 2cents. Iā€™m literally having a pheno transplant

Nevertheless, what do you think of this whole thing ?
Yeah it's decent, pheno is all about skin colour and nose, those two things are the most important IMO. You just need to improve your eye area after all that

• +1
Yeah it's decent, pheno is all about skin colour and nose, those two things are the most important IMO. You just need to improve your eye area after all that
And how so ? Whatā€™s wrong with my eye area habibi ?

View attachment 2124604
View attachment 2124623

After The Procedures

U WILL BE

ARAAAABB TO ARAB

• JFL
I get lot of inputs jfl. Do you think that the established plan will make me look Chaddam ? If not give your me your other 2cents. Iā€™m literally having a pheno transplant
Your eye area ruining it more than any other feature imo bad thing is it'll be more expensive to fix

And how so ? Whatā€™s wrong with my eye area habibi ?
Bad PFL, deathnic under eye area like most ethnics, I think the tilt is neutral as well?

• Hmm...
Your eye area ruining it more than any other feature imo bad thing is it'll be more expensive to fix
In what way, iā€™d live for you to elaborate.
People usally tell me my eye area is my plus.

Bad PFL, deathnic under eye area like most ethnics, I think the tilt is neutral as well?
How is my pfl bad ? Itā€™s good actually. Itā€™s the only thing i like about my face

Tilt is slightly positive irl. But yeah under eye wouldnā€™t say death-tier but definitely not ideal. I have seen worse.

How is my pfl bad ? Itā€™s good actually. Itā€™s the only thing i like about my face
Idk man to me your eye area looks nothing special, it's not bad but I guess it's bang average, I think I'm used to seeing squinting eyes so your PFL looks average to me, just squint 24/7 and especially while taking pics, wear coloured contacts as well and get fat grafts or something for those under eyes

• +1
Idk man to me your eye area looks nothing special, it's not bad but I guess it's bang average, I think I'm used to seeing squinting eyes so your PFL looks average to me, just squint 24/7 and especially while taking pics, wear coloured contacts as well and get fat grafts or something for those under eyes
I mean yes obviously itā€™s nothing special and thatā€™s completely fine, as long as it looks descent. When iā€™m done with the pheno transplant iā€™ll have some tweaks done to it but i donā€™t think itā€™s the top priority. Iā€™ll probably just have fat grafts for the under eye area just like you suggested.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
I mean yes obviously itā€™s nothing special and thatā€™s completely fine, as long as it looks descent. When iā€™m done with the pheno transplant iā€™ll have some tweaks done to it but i donā€™t think itā€™s the top priority. Iā€™ll probably just have fat grafts for the under eye area just like you suggested.
Yeah sounds good

• Love it
No brother, thatā€™s not how it works in here. My low class pheno only attracts low class girls so there is no point to it.
A little curious on why everybodyā€™s first guess is morrocan and not algerian.
I thought Algerian too lol but Morroccan bad boy sounds better