Phenopill is BRUTAL (Copers GTFIH)

O

Ocelot

Indian bone-chad has amazing bones but looks like PSL 2, purely because of his 0/10 phenotype.
Compare this with the pheno god, Thom Strijd, who literally has no striking bone structure, but turbomogs the curry to oblivion.

I’m not saying bones aren’t important, but they are way less important if you have good pheno.
Thom could literally get away with being recessed.
This was for the sub-ideal pheno copers and the above average pheno copers who can’t accept pheno plays a massive role. JBW theory is partly because of phenotype (prejudice too).
@PubertyMaxxer cope

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Squirreljak, RopeMaxxed and 15 others
Good to see a greycel who swallowed the Thompill

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 4671, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
I’m hapa, how fucked am i from 1-10?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’m hapa, how fucked am i from 1-10?
I don’t know why but hapa always ends badly. Many hapas can pass as white (so pheno is okay, but no amazing features like light-coloured eyes, golden skin), but their faces always look weird. Depends on your bones I’d say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Nigga really compared an indian grandpa with Thom Strijd....
jag.gif

cage.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 4671 and 28 others
from my avi, how fucked am i?

What is the ideal phenotype?
Is what is the ideal phenotype,location based?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Is half-japanese/half-white a bad phenotype compared to let’s say half-chinese half white or half-Korean half white?
most hapas look bad, may be you are exception
the best you can be is white

Blonde hair is not ideal on males

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Low IQ. I compared crazy bones + shit pheno to okay bones + godlike pheno.
Nice cope you boneless subhuman, slit your 4 inch wrists asap
coping3.gif

Nice cope you boneless subhuman, slit your 4 inch wrists asap
coping3.gif
Funny because I have good bones but my dad is Dravidian (mom is North Indid tho) so I have to whitemaxx.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, BigBoy and turkproducer
There is a level of truth to what you are saying but by displaying opposite extremes I fail to take you seriously

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, BigBoy, 5'8manlet and 3 others
I don’t have comments but

NOERH ATLANTID OR ANGLO SAXON

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
nothing New under the Sun. but as long as your pheno is not really Bad and you'r gl you can have a decent life - a thing that most here and out there can't have.
and thom strijd has not the best coloring on itself it's just that it fits his harmony
and eventually it's over for you to whitemax with your dravidian pheno. better delusionmaxx.
Still 1000x better than being ethnic and still ideal for sea/latina maxxing
yes it is. but girls seriously prefer med with the same psl rating or even a bit below if needed. blond is required in south America and chink World where it's best pheno

Last edited:
Is half-japanese/half-white a bad phenotype compared to let’s say half-chinese half white or half-Korean half white?
hapa males got higher than black or spic males on a recent dating study so it's not solely your race. north asian hapas have more potential than ones of south east asian ancestry in general.

hapa males got higher than black or spic males on a recent dating study so it's not solely your race. north asian hapas have more potential than ones of south east asian ancestry in general.
I’m East Asian, Japanese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Phenopill , racepill, bonepill, actually fuck it lifepill, everything is brutal

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
This thread is the race pill sugar coated

I’m East Asian, Japanese
japanese people range from more masc, developed phenotypes from siberian/jomon migrations to neotenous, gracile ones from yayoi people from southern china so it just depends.

japanese and korean people generally speaking mog sinitic and south east asian people but the modern east asian environment still fucks up their physical growth and T levels

Is your dad white?

Indian bone-chad has amazing bones but looks like PSL 2, purely because of his 0/10 phenotype.
Compare this with the pheno god, Thom Strijd, who literally has no striking bone structure, but turbomogs the curry to oblivion.

I’m not saying bones aren’t important, but they are way less important if you have good pheno.
This was for the sub-ideal pheno copers and the above average pheno copers who can’t accept pheno plays a massive role. JBW theory is partly because of phenotype (prejudice too).
@PubertyMaxxer cope

tbh

I always say its all about pheno. Bones are cope-tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You need to have good bones and good pheno
there are ugly white guys too, you know

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4430
Indian bone-chad has amazing bones but looks like PSL 2, purely because of his 0/10 phenotype
Although I agree with the point you're making about the phenopill, this curry has dogshit bones, just being bony doesn't always equal good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Slayerino
indian was probably good looking when young. just ignore the fact that hes NW3 and low collagen oldcel

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, Leforrt3000 and Slayerino
Because it's not only about bones, it's also about harmony. The indian guy has shit ratios, huge nose, skullcel and is old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Slayerino

@PubertyMaxxer cope

Excuse me, dear sir, can you explain this concept to Marlon Texeira?
16cd1093b897ab25e8acb296008f7e8d.jpg

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Excuse me, dear sir, can you explain this concept to Marlon Texeira?
16cd1093b897ab25e8acb296008f7e8d.jpg
Marlon Texeira's phenotype is pretty good nothing wrong with it.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
You need to have good bones and good pheno
there are ugly white guys too, you know
“I’m not saying bones aren’t important, but they are way less important if you have a good pheno.”
Read the post fully.

who gives a shit about pheno if u cant change it

all of u are a bunch of unproductive retards

Funny because I have good bones but my dad is Dravidian (mom is North Indid tho) so I have to whitemaxx.
Same here. Ogre dad, Stacy mom

Bones are not everything. Besides that curry doesn’t have good bones: they lack angularity. The cheekbones are too round and low. The nose bridge wide and flat.

@PubertyMaxxer cope

That indian is like 50 years old he probably slayed when he was young

No he looks 2/10 because his face is totally lacking in harmony with his massive cheekbones and deficient submalar region. On the other hand Thom Strijd has a great balanced facial profile.

Pheno and bone structure overlap tremedously. A lot of pheno diferences come down to bone and not just skin tone.

Low IQ. I compared crazy bones + shit pheno to okay bones + godlike pheno.
you are comparing old bloated wrinkly man with a male model in his prime? I could do the same thing compare old bloated White man with good-looking Indian in his prime and say Teehee over for cumskins. :lul:

“Amazing Chad Bones”

tbh

I always say its all about pheno. Bones are cope-tier.

The first guy would have been highly respected and liked by his people his entire life and probably fucked some GL village foids if there were any JFL. The second guy is GL for his race but his under-eye area is completely fucked so not halo'd too hard.

Compare the first guy's experience with a white incel in the west.

COPE, this is how he probably looked when he was young, Indian Chad

@PubertyMaxxer cope

Attachments

• FaceApp_1678786722247.jpg
    FaceApp_1678786722247.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 0